Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Antm Cycle 14 Winner - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Antm Cycle 14 Winner (2548 Views)

Meet The Winner Of Best Behind In Afro Woman 2013 Awards, Sultry Simone / PHOTOS & VIDEO: Winner Of Best Behind In Afro Woman 2013 Awards, Sultry Simone / Meet The Winner Of Best Bottom In Afro Model 2013 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antm Cycle 14 Winner by Ogobabe: 2:00am On May 21, 2010
Hi guys, this is my first posting on NL.   smiley

I just wanted to know your views on Americas Next Top Model cycle 14 winner , Krista.

Re: Antm Cycle 14 Winner by Nobody: 2:20am On May 21, 2010
Hi Ogo,

I didn't actually watch the final episode but Krista is gorgeous. Love her complexion, bone structure. Her bitchy attitude aside, she actually took nice pictures too. I was rooting for Alasia until she was sent home : (
Re: Antm Cycle 14 Winner by Ogobabe: 6:24pm On May 21, 2010
Hya,

To me Alaisa was quite immature and it didn't take much for her to lose her temper.
Angelea was my girl cheesy she was going good until she started making Krista her competition.
Re: Antm Cycle 14 Winner by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2010
I think Alasia was that way cause those other girls (Raina, Jessica and Anslee) were always picking on her.  Yea Angelea was good too but between her and Krista, I think Krista.  The girl has stiking features.  Like Raina's face though. She has a natural pout.
Re: Antm Cycle 14 Winner by Sibams(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2010
Aww i've missed alot of this cycle so i wouldn't know  sad. She's really pretty though. I love the shade of her lippy in the first pic.
Re: Antm Cycle 14 Winner by Ogobabe: 4:47pm On May 22, 2010
Yh ur right,
Raina was another major competition but what let her down was her figure. When she went to go-sees for swim suits, no one would book her cose of her shape.
Krista is a worthy winner but gosh shes 26 dats a bit old in the model industry. Tyra said her self dat the best age is 18-23.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 / Exclusive! Inside Bar192, Yorkshire’s Nigerian Socialites & Celebrities Hangout / Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.