Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Cattle Trading Investment Pitch - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cattle Trading Investment Pitch (2833 Views)

The New Trading Investment System You Should Be Part At This Time. / Forex Trading Investment / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by Latmania: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
what is the time frame for d ROI. is it for life or renewable after d first investment
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Latmania:
what is the time frame for d ROI. is it for life or renewable after d first investment

ROI is 6% of invested capital every month. Your capital is still intact and you can renew after 12month
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
If you have any issue getting the cattle trading investment pitch send us a mail at mopelolastores@gmail.com or try this

http://www.mail4share.com/sh/cattle_trading_investment_pitch__403538485
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
MopeStores17:
If you have any issue getting the cattle trading investment pitch send us a mail at mopelolastores@gmail.com or try this

http://www.mail4share.com/sh/cattle_trading_investment_pitch__403538485
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by ReppingLocals(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Good morning.
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by ReppingLocals(f): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2018
MopeStores17 wish to dissociate ourselves from the post below. We trade in agro-commodity.

ReppingLocals:
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning, have a productive week.
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by daewoo2010: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Hi, I'm interested in this. Please mail me the investment pitch at trainaceo@gmail.com
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by ade101(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Please add me to the whatapp group 08087164862
Re: Cattle Trading Investment Pitch by MopeStores17: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
ade101:
Please add me to the whatapp group 08087164862

We have stopped the use of the WhatsApp group. Kindly chat us via 07069597664. All needed details will be given or send an email to mopelolastores@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNC Routing Services In Lagos / Verified Real Estates Offers (No Agency Fees): Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Lagos / STOCK MARKET WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.