Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) (1200 Views)

Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Ghana Judge Was Sacked After Receiving A Goat As Bribe / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by unknownsolja: 7:08am On May 07, 2018
Look at the picture below.israel is surrounded by terror entities and what would you do

Before you judge Israel... Put yourself in Israel's shoes...
Would you like to have those neighbors?
Israel is the tiny blue spot.

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2018
Oluwa is involve
Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 07, 2018
Thousands of Hoes and thousands of Cutlass are waging wars against the mountain. The mountain isn't Eating nor drinking yet , it overcomes....

3 Likes

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 7:55am On May 07, 2018
Oboy.....Israel is indeed under the protection of the Almighty God of Israel.

Sometimes I wonder how they were able to exist in the mist of Islam and its terrorism against the world.

All these Islamic groups are never known for anything good, not for charity, not for educational empowerment, not for humanitarianism.

All they do is evil, terrorize, bomb, kill and destroy the world, For one person, Allah and Mohammed.

But, Israel will continue to grow, may the God of Israel fall on me, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by scully95: 9:58am On May 07, 2018
The Israelis can eat falafels, create “Israeli kufiyeh” and fancy themselves as “orientals”, but the reality is that the creation of the state of Israel is a curse on the entire Middle-East to which has only brought untold suffering, brutality, corruption and wars, wars and more wars. And they are still at it – doing all they can to trigger a large regional war in which many tens or even hundreds of thousands of innocent people will die. The people of the USA have now allowed a dangerous cabal of psychopathic Neocons to fully take control of their country and now those, who Papa Bush used to call the “crazies in the basement https://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_donald_a_080423_leo_strauss_and_the_.htm” have their finger on the nuclear button. So now it all boils down to the questions I opened this article with:..

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/4488560/war-makers

2 Likes

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by unknownsolja: 10:29am On May 07, 2018
scully95:
The Israelis can eat falafels, create “Israeli kufiyeh” and fancy themselves as “orientals”, but the reality is that the creation of the state of Israel is a curse on the entire Middle-East to which has only brought untold suffering, brutality, corruption and wars, wars and more wars. And they are still at it – doing all they can to trigger a large regional war in which many tens or even hundreds of thousands of innocent people will die. The people of the USA have now allowed a dangerous cabal of psychopathic Neocons to fully take control of their country and now those, who Papa Bush used to call the “crazies in the basement https://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_donald_a_080423_leo_strauss_and_the_.htm” have their finger on the nuclear button. So now it all boils down to the questions I opened this article with:..

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/4488560/war-makers

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by Whyem15: 2:57pm On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:
Look at the picture below.israel is surrounded by terror entities and what would you do

Before you judge Israel... Put yourself in Israel's shoes...
Would you like to have those neighbors?
Israel is the tiny blue spot.
Today's Palestine was part of the Ottoman empire that got splintered after the second world War, if only you have but a little wisdom, you will know that raising of flags has little to do about lands and nations. The first set of people to settle in the land where the Canaanites amorites, Jebusites philistines and a host of others, Israel massacred the people and stole the land initially, they were chased out by the babylonians and most of them didn't return for close to a thousand years so tell me how the land belongs to them.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by unknownsolja: 3:39pm On May 07, 2018
Whyem15:

Today's Palestine was part of the Ottoman empire that got splintered after the second world War, if only you have but a little wisdom, you will know that raising of flags has little to do about lands and nations. The first set of people to settle in the land where the Canaanites amorites, Jebusites philistines and a host of others, Israel massacred the people and stole the land initially, they were chased out by the babylonians and most of them didn't return for close to a thousand years so tell me how the land belongs to them.

shut up..romans controlled the place before the ottomans...romans changed the name from judea and samaria to palestine..history you no sabi
Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by Whyem15: 8:07pm On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up..romans controlled the place before the ottomans...romans changed the name from judea and samaria to palestine..history you no sabi
I am not concerned about the name given to the land, it was even the land of Canaan before it was Israel before judea and samaria. Now answer, what nation does Goliath belong to?
Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by scully95: 8:20pm On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:

See this learner... The Original owners of the Land were Africans. In the most recent history was controled by the Kush empire.. I believe before Kush were controled by Oranmiya and co but they were more of.. (Let me remind you that the first human being on Planet Earth {Ile Ife were the Yorubas and Ifa could confirm that for you. The first ever system of Knowledge ever known to OmoEniyan}

The begining of empire.. After Kush(The reminant of Kush today is Sudan), Egypt did control the place, followed by Iranians then before Roman empire now followed by Ottoman and then British empire and now Anglozionist empire. Meanwhile Today's valid owners were the Palestines ok while the Anglozoo are doing what has for centuries been done to the original owners of the land.

If Afrikans were not supressed we should be fighting back all our land back from these crooks. Even up too Iraland were owned by Afrkcans. Australia were owned by Aboriginals also Afrikanish in Nature.

Again this brings us back to my post earlier. Isreal stolen state in the middle east is a disasater and if a war happens. Forget it, the fake news about Iran wiping it off the map may trully come to reality.
Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by unknownsolja: 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
scully95:

See this learner... The Original owners of the Land were Africans. In the most recent history was controled by the Kush empire.. I believe before Kush were controled by Oranmiya and co but they were more of.. (Let me remind you that the first human being on Planet Earth {Ile Ife were the Yorubas and Ifa could confirm that for you. The first ever system of Knowledge ever known to OmoEniyan}

The begining of empire.. After Kush(The reminant of Kush today is Sudan), Egypt did control the place, followed by Iranians then before Roman empire now followed by Ottoman and then British empire and now Anglozionist empire. Meanwhile Today's valid owners were the Palestines ok while the Anglozoo are doing what has for centuries been done to the original owners of the land.

If Afrikans were not supressed we should be fighting back all our land back from these crooks. Even up too Iraland were owned by Afrkcans. Australia were owned by Aboriginals also Afrikanish in Nature.

Again this brings us back to my post earlier. Isreal stolen state in the middle east is a disasater and if a war happens. Forget it, the fake news about Iran wiping it off the map may trully come to reality.

hahaha here goes the yaba left run away again.lol..are you not tired of always saying the same thing over and over again

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by unknownsolja: 9:25pm On May 07, 2018
Whyem15:

I am not concerned about the name given to the land, it was even the land of Canaan before it was Israel before judea and samaria. Now answer, what nation does Goliath belong to?

goliath was a fulani herdsman
Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=unknownsolja post=67350344][/quote] Thank u for helping him. He needs sense ASAP.
Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by scully95: 1:02am On May 08, 2018
unknownsolja:

hahaha here goes the yaba left run away again.lol..are you not tired of always saying the same thing over and over again

Pls delete your brains.. Tooo much brainwash. There were Empires before Roman Empire. Aro needs more ppl like you in chains.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by unknownsolja: 6:11am On May 08, 2018
scully95:

Pls delete your brains.. Tooo much brainwash. There were Empires before Roman Empire. Aro needs more ppl like you in chains.

look at the size of your brain

Re: Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) by CaptainBUGGY: 8:39am On May 08, 2018
scully95:

man are mad but few are roaming cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Ships And Radar Boost Navies Of Pakistan, Bangladesh And Sri Lanka / US Supreme Court About To Send Trump To Jail / Wiki Boss: Don't Leak My Address(but Judge Refuses Whistleblower's Privacy Bid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.