Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (44235 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by SirBunky85(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2018
Urchee:
Weldone Linda for helping your sibling to be independent. I wish my uncle can read this and know that a family is happier and peaceful mostly when every body is financially stable. Since I was in primary my other uncles (his younger brothers) has been serving him and helping to grow his business. We were happy then because they were also schooling and thank God they have graduated. Unfortunately none of them is employed. Now this is were we expected the brotherlly support for them to established their own business (spare parts biz) which they have traded with him but he has refused to support them. All he give them is pocket money just for clothing and recharge card. This was the beginning of the fall out in the family because he has refused to help his brothers and this business is even setup by my grandfather their father and all the while we thought he was training them in school, it was actually my grandfather who was doing all that so invaribly he has never done anything significant for them... I just wanna let out this story so people could know the importance of helping in the family. Brings peace and to a large extent unity... Weldone Linda[b][
who asked u abt ur family issues here?
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Halo22: 6:23pm On May 07, 2018
That was so magnanimous of Linda, cos it z not everyone that remembers his or her sublinha when buoyant...Kudos to her.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by BornAgainMay: 7:34pm On May 07, 2018
Famousqueen:

does it matter, at least she is happy

Happy, your yash there, who told you, that she is happy?.... Keep decieving yourself, no go marry
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Ibrahim505(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2018
NLevents:
Her sister really liberated the ikeji family.

She is the real mvp....but Money is not everything.

No matter how rich a woman is, without a husband she can never be whole. Happiness is the best thing that can happen to any woman. Linda should allow a man into her life.

Ask Tonto dike or tiwa savage how it feels being "unmarried"

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Everyone ultimate goal in life is happiness. Some individuals have their happier moment when they are alone and not in any marital relationship making them to be looked different.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 07, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? yes this is me!! i shot my parents on the bottom, murdered all my sisters, sold all my brothers into slavery for free and i sold my uncle for £5 and used the money to buy ganja! yes! this is me and i am wonderfull!

quote me and your hands and legs will bend!
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Lildoks(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
NLevents:
Her sister really liberated the ikeji family.

She is the real mvp....but Money is not everything.

No matter how rich a woman is, without a husband she can never be whole. Happiness is the best thing that can happen to any woman. Linda should allow a man into her life.

Ask Tonto dike or tiwa savage how it feels being "unmarried"

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0
Just another bullshit talk. Who told u she won't be whole who told u she won't be happy. Nigerians should stop this mentality.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by killemslim(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2018
BornAgainMay:
grin

But she is now in her menopause, how do you help her out?
Old broke ass troll. She made the needed sacrifice to pull her family away from the tight grip of poverty into generational wealth. All i see is a selfless and beautiful woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months / Khloe Wears Braless Outfit To Her 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.