Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Photos From Adele's Titanic-themed 30th Birthday In Beverly Hills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Adele's Titanic-themed 30th Birthday In Beverly Hills (562 Views)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Adele's Titanic-themed 30th Birthday In Beverly Hills by rhonard(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2018
Award-winning singer, Adele, who turned 30 over the weekend hosted a lavish Titanic-themed birthday party for her friends and family in Beverly Hills.

The British singer was dressed as Kate Winslet's iconic character Rose from James Cameron's epic 1997 disaster movie for the star-studded costume bash.

In series of black and white images shared from the party, Adele is seen in one of the photos showing her moves on the dancefloor while wearing a life jacket.

The star-studded bash was attended by the likes of Alan Carr, Sam Taylor-Johnson, Mark Ronson, Zane Lowe and Aaron Paul among others.

Speaking on her 30th birthday bash, Adele said: 'Dirty 30! I’m not sure what I’m going to do for the next 30 years as I’ve been blessed beyond words in my life so far.

'Thank you to everyone for coming along for the ride the last 11 years with me. My family and friends for entertaining my super fandom of the Titanic movie. Last night was the best night of my life. Here’s a couple pics.'

'I’m absolutely bleeped, not sure I’ll make it out the house again! Ps Childish Gambino how the hell do you have time to offer us so much greatness on so many platforms. I adore you x.'

See photos below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/5/photos-from-adeles-titanic-themed-30th-birthday-in-beverly-hills.html

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola Die Of Breast Cancer In Canada / South African Woman Exposes Her Breasts / Nollywood Actress, Zainab Balogun Shares Photos From Honeymoon In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.