Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,308 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

#bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. (37010 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by ezendiezetony: 8:24pm On May 07, 2018
Till both of them go gi yu belle then u go kno...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

I wonder why she's remembering Toraclex now... She suddenly remembers Toraclex after Tobo gee sunk the Tolex ship yesterday. Kikikikiki cheesy

Biko, my MeeMee is not on a yobo level with you abeg. He sees his fans and we see him and no, he isn't shakulized either. He can't even do the shaku shaku dance. Just do your yobo zobo thing with Tobi abeg. Hehehehe... cheesy

Tobi and Alex were together today having fun. Bad belle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by buchai: 8:29pm On May 07, 2018
where is my ATM pls, can someone pls bring my ATM.
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by sophiathefirst: 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
rockcitie:

Stop hating!

The love between TOLEX is natural & deep and will stand the test of time. They will not rush into a relationship cuz of pressure from fans. They'll do so at the right time & at their own pace.

And yes, TORACLEX always existed in and outside the house & will also remain alive, so deal with your insecurities!

Miracle can decide to settle for the olóshò Nina, we really don't give a hoot!
my dear oo, there has always been a Toraclex or ATM during the show and after the show.
Even during their Welcome party fans were all about the ATM/Toraclex. That girl is just pained because her Ceena is left out.

The last time i checked people that busy hating on Alex for what Tobi said which reasonably sound., There is even have a new video of Alex and Tobi enjoying and happy with each other today

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by toksyB1(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2018
Guys abeg help subscribe to my youtube before they deactivate me. plssssssssssssssss

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kJI4_2p70WaiSdYi-NpiQ?view_as=subscriber
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by thatigboman: 9:16pm On May 07, 2018
Alex. Whose real name is amuche. Is a fool. A very foolish fool

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by emelda86(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2018
Foolish girl instead of you to bond with your fellow female house mates & do something great,u are busy sailing ship that have already sink

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Nathaniel79(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hahahaha grin cheesy

I wonder why she's remembering Toraclex now... She suddenly remembers Toraclex after Tobo gee sunk the Tolex ship yesterday. Kikikikiki cheesy

Biko, my MeeMee is not on a yobo level with you abeg. He sees his fans and we see him and no, he isn't shakulized either. He can't even do the shaku shaku dance. Just do your yobo zobo thing with Tobi abeg. Hehehehe... cheesy
That "lafs in aviation" finish work..lol
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Munzy14(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2018
oshe11:
U ehn
hahahahaha na uppercut she served.
Person use free lady to spite another lady, him fans begin ship them. Now he has decided to sink the ship halfway, na em hanty begin monday crush campaign.Remind her that jamb is bygone for the year as she don dump agric extension. She is definitely not ok. I know say hanty tobi haff chopped his bracelet money.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by DONADAMS(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2018
sophiathefirst:

my dear oo, there has always been a Toraclex or ATM during the show and after the show.
Even during their Welcome party fans were all about the ATM/Toraclex. That girl is just pained because her Ceena is left out.

The last time i checked people that busy hating on Alex for what Tobi said which reasonably sound., There is even have a new video of Alex and Tobi enjoying and happy with each other today
biko, what did Tobi say?that the person you quoted was tryna say?
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:32am On May 08, 2018
Who is Tobi? Who is Miracle? Who is Alex? Abeg we don't know them here in Sambisa.
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by YumMinaYum(f): 2:47am On May 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Tobi and Alex were together today having fun. Bad belle grin grin

My point exactly! Fun is the only thing she's getting from that ship, pity, fun won't pick her bills! Alex is smart, she has all it takes to milk this newly acquired fame before it dies down. All these ships will get her only photoshoot at most! Make she borrow herself brain before it's too late ..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by YumMinaYum(f): 2:58am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
U ehn

My in-law!!! How're you o jare! See me see trouble na... This is their third week post bbh and she's just remembering Toraclex now, really? I'm shook! I honestly don't blame those that called her opportunist! Na only rich rich men she dey crush on... Ish!

Anyways... Her matter no concern me, my daughter is launching her hairline on 31st of may, biko keep enough money to buy our baby's hair. kiss

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 9:21am On May 08, 2018
YumMinaYum:

My in-law!!! How're you o jare! See me see trouble na... This is their third week post bbh and she's just remembering Toraclex now, really? I'm shook! I honestly don't blame those that called her opportunist! Na only rich rich men she dey crush on... Ish!

Anyways... Her matter no concern me, my daughter is launching her hairline on 31st of may, biko keep enough money to buy our baby's hair. kiss
Wow....

Didnt know!
I dnt frequent Twitter not IG...

Lemme goan af a gf b4 31st so I can buy it for her....cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 9:24am On May 08, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahaha na uppercut she served.
Person use free lady to spite another lady, him fans begin ship them. Now he has decided to sink the ship halfway, na em hanty begin monday crush campaign.Remind her that jamb is bygone for the year as she don dump agric extension. She is definitely not ok. I know say hanty tobi haff chopped his bracelet money.
Lol.....

It cud be possible that she didnt allow him to chop thats why he sank the ship ooo

I mean 3weeks is to small to be fully satisfied from the choppingsgrin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

It cud be possible that she didnt allow him to chop thats why he sank the ship ooo

I mean 3weeks is to small to be fully satisfied from the choppingsgrin
3weeks is too much now. just a steady back to back for a week. can quench the power flow in kainji dam..
For a very ambitious guy, she isn't the type of gal he needs. hustling guys need that lady on a working class and who also motivates him the more.
A hustling guy dates a lady who is in a competition with u as a goal. unfortunately she isn't the type.
Just a hangout lady.
The duo of leo and cc will be perfect. Just like bamteddy and rineeka. This pairs will be nice.
Nina if she step up a bit is a match for Miracle.
no guy want a liability o.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Wow....
Didnt know! I dnt frequent Twitter not IG...
Look no further. check ur side u go see her. Lolzzzzzzzzz. wia is ur gi. el?
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Enemyofpeace: 11:14am On May 08, 2018
Ibo girls just dey die for Yoruba pricks

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 11:15am On May 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Look no further. check ur side u go see her. Lolzzzzzzzzz. wia is ur gi. el?
Hahahahaha.....

She wee buy her own by herself onto fan somtincheesy
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 11:18am On May 08, 2018
Munzy14:

3weeks is too much now. just a steady back to back for a week. can quench the power flow in kainji dam..
For a very ambitious guy, she isn't the type of gal he needs. hustling guys need that lady on a working class and who also motivates him the more.
A hustling guy dates a lady who is in a competition with u as a goal. unfortunately she isn't the type.
Just a hangout lady.
The duo of leo and cc will be perfect. Just like bamteddy and rineeka. This pairs will be nice.
Nina if she step up a bit is a match for Miracle.
no guy want a liability o.
Sure!
But knowing Alex, I'm nt sure she'd give him steadily....
Tomboys aint that easy ooo
I have them as my bestie, so I know whats up. But which ever way, good for them

Anything going on btw Rineeka?
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Sure!
But knowing Alex, I'm nt sure she'd give him steadily....
Tomboys aint that easy ooo
I have them as my bestie, so I know whats up. But which ever way, good for them

Anything going on btw Rineeka?
lol. yea u are right about tomboys.
Rico is confessing a genuine feelings.But trust ahneeka to look the other way. Engine girls they also behave tomboy. And ahneeka is a silent one. her pretty nature hid her tomboy.
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by YumMinaYum(f): 12:09pm On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Wow....

Didnt know!
I dnt frequent Twitter not IG...

Wow! You should oooo, that's where the real double wahala is... The fans are triple wahala, me I just like and retweet, their madness is on another level. MeeMee and Ni left SM for them. grin cheesy

Lol. I'm here na, let's ship our ship with Nina hair. tongue
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. yea u are right about tomboys.
Rico is confessing a genuine feelings.But trust ahneeka to look the other way. Engine girls they also behave tomboy. And ahneeka is a silent one. her pretty nature hid her tomboy.
Yeah.....

Thats true
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Wow! You should oooo, that's where the real double wahala is... The fans are triple wahala, me I just like and retweet, their madness is on another level. MeeMee and Ni left SM for them. grin cheesy

Lol. I'm here na, let's ship our ship with Nina hair. tongue
Lol...
Though the wahala craze has died down

Might start peeping once in a while....

@ "ship our ship"
I'd think abt itcheesy
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by YumMinaYum(f): 1:21pm On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Lol...
Though the wahala craze has died down

Might start peeping once in a while....

@ "ship our ship"
I'd think abt itcheesy

Died down keh? It's really crazy there oooo. Those people are extra. cheesy you should. If not for anything, to get updates on our babies. Nina is having an all white yacht birthday party. MeeMee is missing, we're looking for him. tongue

Finish thinking before 31st of may biko. kiss
Re: #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. by oshe11: 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Died down keh? It's really crazy there oooo. Those people are extra. cheesy you should. If not for anything, to get updates on our babies. Nina is having an all white yacht birthday party. MeeMee is missing, we're looking for him. tongue

Finish thinking before 31st of may biko. kiss
shocked

See my Nina oooo
Lil Nina has become a big girl

Sure I'd try....
Lemme see if I can stil remember how it feels like shipping my own ship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage In Beautiful Photoshoot / SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.