Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? (54005 Views)

Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2018
A double cab will have looked better.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 7:47pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Been around trying to toast Khiaa. But ermm... Dyt took the offer - She will be in my bedroom few hours from now.

You want in ? lipsrsealed

Hey you are a married man now so, WATCH YOUR MOUTH. lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

Hey you are a married man now so, WATCH YOUR MOUTH. lipsrsealed
So married men should become deaf and dumb ? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 8:02pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
So married men should become deaf and dumb ? cheesy

No more hooking up with women in the bedroom other than your wife. You made your bed now lay in it. grin Besides you didn't get my permission to get married so I'm still mad at you. angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

No more hooking up with women in the bedroom other than your wife. You made your bed now lay in it. grin Besides you didn't get my permission to get married so I'm still mad at you. angry
She is right here , she just gave me a carte blanche cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

Aha!! You're one of those my village people that wanted me to remain a bachelor for life ?? Now I know better , lemme get a second wife to disappoint you . grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Aha!! You're one of those my village people that wanted me to remain a bachelor for life ?? Now I know better , lemme get a second wife to disappoint you . grin

I'm mad because IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ME. angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

I'm mad because IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ME. angry angry angry
cheesy
Liar
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
cheesy

Liar

I'm so hurt and devastated. sad sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nig4Greatness: 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

Eeyah sorry..lol
Did you get my mail??
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Eeyah sorry..lol
Did you get my mail??

I'll check. grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Eeyah sorry..lol
Did you get my mail??

AAAAH you are such a precious sweetheart. kiss kiss Thank you so much. I miss my mom and dad so much, I lost my mom in 2009 and my dad in 2000. cry
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Vinxmichael(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2018
aba piple can relateaba piple can relateaba piple can relate
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nig4Greatness: 9:46pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

AAAAH you are such a precious sweetheart. kiss kiss Thank you so much. I miss my mom and dad so much, I lost my mom in 2009 and my dad in 2000. cry
.....oh noo,how come??.so sorry about this but am glad God has given you the strength to overcome those trying moments.keep at it and stay strong.I can only.imagine how 'little' you were in 2000..
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 9:53pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
.....oh noo,how come??.so sorry about this but am glad God has given you the strength to overcome those trying moments.keep at it and stay strong.I can only.imagine how 'little' you were in 2000..

My dad had cancer and my mom diabetes. Yah is my strength and backbone, to him be the glory. I also have a wonderful family, lots of Uncles, Aunts, and cousins and brothers and sister and friends. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nig4Greatness: 9:56pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

My dad had cancer and my mom diabetes. Yah is my strength and backbone, to him be the glory. I also have a wonderful family, lots of Uncles, Aunts, and cousins and brothers and sister and friends. smiley
It's all good to have wonderful families around.enjoy your exciting life then.does Gardena rings a bell ??.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 9:59pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
It's all good to have wonderful families around.enjoy your exciting life then.does Gardena rings a bell ??.

Gardena?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nig4Greatness: 10:03pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

Gardena?
Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 10:08pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Yeah

Explain!!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nig4Greatness: 10:14pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

Explain!!!
Haba!!..only asked if you know the place.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Haba!!..only asked if you know the place.

Yes, I heard of it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Nig4Greatness: 10:38pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, I heard of it.
.....OK good to know.will send you mail.
Have a good day.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
.....OK good to know.will send you mail.
Have a good day.

Ok!! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Truckpusher(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

kiss
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2018
Truckpusher:
kiss

AWWWW! I feel a little better now. cheesy Can I be your fourth wife? grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Truckpusher(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2018
khiaa:

AWWWW! I feel a little better now. cheesy Can I be your fourth wife? grin
One wife is a huge load already ,getting a second is death sentence and four is something I will never wish an enemy at all.

But concubine and side chick is allowed. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On May 09, 2018
Truckpusher:
One wife is a huge load already ,getting a second is death sentence and four is something I will never wish an enemy at all.

But concubine and side chick is allowed. cheesy

I'm nobody's concubine or sidechick. angry I have a sidepiece(kingtom) but I am not a sidepiece, so get yourself together emotionally financially and spiritually because you are going to marry me, why you may ask, BECAUSE I SAID SO, now stop forming and playing hard to get. grin You can handle 4 wives.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Alezy(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2018
khiaa:

I'm nobody's concubine or sidechick. angry I have a sidepiece(kingtom) but I am not a sidepiece, so get yourself together emotionally financially and spiritually because you are going to marry me, why you may ask, BECAUSE I SAID SO, now stop forming and playing hard to get. grin You can handle 4 wives.
chaii.....(holds head) m having headache
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by khiaa(f): 6:49am On May 10, 2018
Alezy:
chaii.....(holds head) m having headache

This isn't the thread I was calling you to, check again. grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by Alezy(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2018
khiaa:

This isn't the thread I was calling you to, check again. grin
but I checked this yeaaa. Whoops
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by weyreypey: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Skepticus:
angry

Truck for collectibles.

Ain't nothing special about it
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? by pointblank247(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.