Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nairaland Scam Busters Bursted The Dumbest Scammer On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Scam Busters Bursted The Dumbest Scammer On Nairaland (454 Views)

See How I Caught This Cheap Scammer On Facebook (photos) / Man Who Promises To Give Nigerians Security Jobs In UAE Bursted For Scamming The / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Scam Busters Bursted The Dumbest Scammer On Nairaland by edunwosu(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4491013/please-dont-let-brother-die

The above thread will make you laugh..... There is never a dull moment with my nairaland family.... grin

Kudos to CilicMarin and other Scam Busters.

I copied the comment below...... And It's a sad reality.....

The Dumbest scammer on nairaland just killed the chance of other genuine help seekers, with your stupid and senseless scam,

What do you really hope to gain, exploiting funds from kind peeps,

I keep saying it, common sense is actually not common, you planned to make fools of people, but end up being the idiot,

Kudos to those smart guys, that actually burst his bubbles, if not the fool will be spending our hard earned and scarce funds, claiming to be a baller

(1) (Reply)

Man Hangs Self 3 Days To His Father's Burial In Akwa Ibom State / My Sunday Scammer Experience / Photos Of Pregnant Woman Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.