Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Procurement Officer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procurement Officer Needed (4516 Views)

Vacancy For A Recycling Procurement Officer / Triumph Power And Gas Systems Limited Vacancy For Procurement Officer / Vacancy For Procurement Officer At SEEPCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Procurement Officer Needed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
UDUJ:
ee
Merry Christmas sir.... Pls sir forgive me sir.
Re: Procurement Officer Needed by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
UDUJ:
ee
good evening sir. Can I send you a PM?
Re: Procurement Officer Needed by OOAS(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hausa:
In the flesh.

Nawa o.
How your side na?
E don tey.

Aswear....
I dey ooo.
It is good to see your chat and you still holding the fort on nairaland.
Re: Procurement Officer Needed by The5DME(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
UDUJ:
ee
Good afternoon sir, please sir I sent you a mail sir.
Thank you.
Re: Procurement Officer Needed by airminem(f): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
sad
No sir. It's not like that. For the past two weeks now, everyday I'm online on nairaland, I always check on you to see know your "last seen". I've been doing this everyday. You said you wanted to give me something but you've not been online. That's why I've been sending the numerous mentions. You don't know what it feels like to be ignored. I've sent you tons of mentions and you don't even reply back. It hurts me sir, I won't lie. It got to a point, I got tired of sending mentions. Why would I deliberately insult you? I can't do that na. You've helped me a lot of times. Well, no problem if you don't want to help me again. Thank you for dashing my hope. I guess that's the lesson lifd is teaching me now.
Good day sir!
hey dont take it that hard on yourself okay. They cant give what they dont have mydear. It is well. . .sad
Re: Procurement Officer Needed by The5DME(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
UDUJ:
ee
Good afternoon sir, you asked me for my number sir...... Can I send I to you?
Re: Procurement Officer Needed by The5DME(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
UDUJ:
ee
Good evening sir, I don know if you might still remember me. But you said you'd need my phone number to talk to me about my 'insecurity' issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows WUNDERMAN, Got An Invite From Them / Npower: All Selected Applicants should Update Their State And LGA Of Residence. / 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.