Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Working Woman & The Other Family. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Working Woman & The Other Family. (1226 Views)

What's The Working Condition Like At DAG Industries / I Really Want To Know The Working Conditions From Peeps Who Have Been There. / Whats the working atmosphere at Wapic insurrance like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:15pm On May 07, 2018
I love my job o.

Any opportunity I have to spend time at work. . . I jump at the chance.

My job is my other family.

So much to look forward to. cool

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:16pm On May 07, 2018
How una dey enjoy una work place?
Please, if it stresses you out. . . It will pass.
Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:27pm On May 07, 2018
Happy Nurses’ Week!
We are celebrating all this week.

I can’t wait for the ‘corporate gift’ for this year. wink

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:30pm On May 07, 2018
Ok! My manager says we should play the “guessing game” of who was this “in the beginning of time”?

No BLACK NURSES? shocked

Na wa o! We have come a looooooong way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:31pm On May 07, 2018
In my corner, chilling in OVER-TIME pay! cool
Dem know say I nor like DORTY, and I like to play NAIJA YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

So diafor. . . I am in a room usually BY MYSELF!

Hallelujah! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:40pm On May 07, 2018
Surprise parrrrry for one of awa DOCs. wink
On Wednesday, May 9th.

I don order my t-shirt o.
He is working today.
Nobody don tell am o.
But, he is too smart.
He had been here 40 years and is going to be 70!

Boy! He looks 40!
Money gooooood ooooooh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:57pm On May 07, 2018
Happy birthday in advance Dr. Arrrrmondo!!!! grin

We go take pisssshure taya on Wednesday o.
Heavy party for you.
Will go in search of a good gift tomorrow when I am off. kiss

They “said” he used to be a MEAN SOB to nurses in the past. I have only been here 3 years and have seen nothing but SWEEEEEETNESS from him.

Or boy! Last Christmas 2017, I was off.

Of course with the usual festivities. . . Too much food. The story goes as we off duties were later told:

One nurse. . . Ms H a 62 year-old, baby-faced, 5ft-2-inches, 140 Lbs, Jamaican, sexxxy grandma) looking like a 40 year-old) shocked. . . Kai! She fine well- well nor be small ooooo. . . . with better shape, front and back) She over-fed ooooooooo

She make mistake drop her pen for ground, come bendddddan to pick the pen come TEAR HEAVY GAS from her nyansh. . . . by mistake. . . loud enough to deafen a deaf man in the center of the WHOLE UNIT. . . Visitors and all! shocked

First there was silence as everyone looked aroun and up from their computerzzzz.

The the woman first tok “Oh, I m so sorry, please, excuse me”. . . . . . Chai!!! Come hear laughter and see tears!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

If na me? I for BOOOOOONE, dey look around too likely dem! cheesy Make dem come ask me ke! grin

This Dr. ARLUMONDO na im dey duty! This man no look LEFT or RIGHT in the midst of the chaos. He just face front. :DEvery body turn begin look am.

The man just carry im mug of coffee WAKA COMOT. . .

No expression from im face. . . . Only im face and NECK dey red.

Nobody ask am question o. . . . He nor put mouth till TODAY!

What a perfect gentleman. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:29pm On May 07, 2018
1:15PM

Dr. Alumondo(green team)don go off duty, to be back tomorrow for the “green team DOCs”.

Here comes Dr. T.(Mr. Smart Mouth). . .(Red Team). He will make his rounds in my room next. cool

Time to take new orders and tell the DOC any problems we have with his patients.

I have 2 of his patients. kiss

Gosh. I lovvvvvve these doctors. One Nigerian, fine YORUBA DOC dey for the “green team”! Very funny guy, married to one fine lady from the Islands. He is loved by all. kiss

We have 2 doctors for the green team and 2 doctors for the red team.

4 doctors and 4 nurse practitioners.

The unit has 27 patients currently. We fit explode to 40! Na die. We do not have enough nurses for that kind of “heavy load” o!

Na over time be dat! Them go dey beg you to work for $100 per hour ke.

God bless NURSING! kiss

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:46pm On May 07, 2018
I have some free time.
Helping a co-worker with her patient’s circumcision. She can’t stand the sight of a chopped blokos! grin

She bribed me with some fresssssssh, delicious strawberries. wink

Dr. J.J. “Langa-Langa-Dogoyaro” is the Obstetrician. kiss
A new nurse in training with me. Her first experience with a circ!

We took the pikin through a special “back-door” for privacy. Away from visitors/public elevators.
You must have security clearance to pass this back area. . . Na so-so invisible cameras full the back o. You nor go see them lai lai. kiss

If a baby is circ’d in the hospital, the OB does the circ, not the pediatrician. If the OB prefers, he or she can do it out-patient in the private office. Yes o! All of them OBs and Peddies get dem own private clinics o, plus hospital work. Big-big money! wink

If the parents prefer, then they wait till they get to their private Pediatrician’s office(more costly). All about the preference of the parents and what they are willing to pay with or without insurance! kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:35pm On May 07, 2018
The pikin shout taya! Kai!!! Plus it was time to eat. So we did the procedure right before the feeding time. If you dare do the thing AFTER feeding, the pikin go just vomit everywhere or choke to quench in da worst case scenario.

Thank awa gods we use back door. One busy body visitor for call police for us I swear! grin Procedure done in less than 10 mins. cry I don give the pikin back to im nurse.

Bye-Bye-Baby! kiss Back to my own patients.

1:30PM. I have only 30mins to finish my 3 patients.

Then FREEEEEE for 2 HOURS till 5PM. Time to chop and help others wey need help. You must be a team player ke!

Gosh! I love this job. cool
Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
1:15PM

Dr. Alumondo(green team)don go off duty, to be back tomorrow for the “green team DOCs”.

Here comes Dr. T.(Mr. Smart Mouth). . .(Red Team). He will make his rounds in my room next. cool

Time to take new orders and tell the DOC any problems we have with his patients.

I have 2 of his patients. kiss

Gosh. I lovvvvvve these doctors. One Nigerian, fine YORUBA DOC dey for the “green team”! Very funny guy, married to one fine lady from the Islands. He is loved by all. kiss

We have 2 doctors for the green team and 2 doctors for the red team.

4 doctors and 4 nurse practitioners.

The unit has 27 patients currently. We fit explode to 40! Na die. We do not have enough nurses for that kind of “heavy load” o!

Na over time be dat! Them go dey beg you to work for $100 per hour ke.

God bless NURSING! kiss

Do you really mean that part of completing the rounds in your room?
Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:53am On May 08, 2018
8:30PM! Just getting home, after filling my gas tank. kiss

Everybody is in bed. . . . In their own corner.
We go jam tomorrow morning.
I thought was gonna be free for 2 hours.
Was supposed to be home 30 mins earlier.
For whiaaaaaaaa?
No traffic or road work.

1 IV went bad and it took 5 nurses after 11 attempts to restart it. My antibiotic was 2 AND HALF HOURS LATE! angry

All my treatments and feedings LATE!
Thanks to my darling co-workers o.
All of them came from different angles to help me.

It pays to be nice to everyone o.
You never know when you will need them.

We all left before 7:45PM. kiss

Time to shower, play on NL of course, winkCHOP and watch my TV series, till I fall asleep. cool

Off tomorrow.
Hair, nails, eyebrow, lashes and facials.

Getting ready for Dr. Arlumondo’s BIG 70th Birthday UNIT-PARTY! Amen.

GBA! (god bless america!)

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:38am On May 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Do you really mean that part of completing the rounds in your room?

Habaaaaaa!
Na hotel room you dey “tink”? wink

2 Likes

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
Happy birthday Dr. ARLUMONDO!!!! cheesy

Poor dude!
I think I suspect he knows something is up. wink

He was off today, but another darling Dr. T decided to hold a “fake” staff meeting at 4PM to bring him here.

I hope he can hang around till 4PM sha!

Dem docs don’t live too far from here anyway-way!

Life is sweeeeeeet. Tinz are happening to celebrate every waking moment.

Off tomorrow hallelujah! cool

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:13pm On May 09, 2018
2 hours to go and the preparations have started.

The party is in the “sky view”. Nice view. kiss

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:41pm On May 09, 2018
Slowly, but surely.
My manager has arrived. Slide show don land.
And cake too! cheesy
This is awwwwwwesome! grin

Time to wear my T-Shirt! cool

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:52pm On May 09, 2018
T-shirt time. kiss

He loves HARLEY DAVISON!
So the party theme is Black and Orange.
The cake too! grin

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Habaaaaaa!
Na hotel room you dey “tink”? wink

Was thinking all those doctor -nurse quickies
Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:48am On May 10, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Was thinking all those doctor -nurse quickies

Oh please!
I am not in the kind of market.
I don’t do doctors. Too boring and stiff for moi. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:53am On May 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh please!
I am not in the kind of market.
I don’t do doctors. Too boring and stiff for moi. kiss

Hahahahahahaha.

I love your thread. Following.

Seems you enjoy your work. Not everybody has job satisfaction

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:56am On May 10, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Hahahahahahaha.

I love your thread. Following.

Seems you enjoy your work. Not everybody has job satisfaction

Thanks.
Job satisfaction dey toooooo much. grin
This place of work is full of SUPER NICE PEEPS! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by HomeTutor1(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks.
Job satisfaction dey toooooo much. grin
This place of work is full of SUPER NICE PEEPS! cheesy
Goodmorning ma. Please if you have any opportunity to invest or train up somebody for MSc in that country, I am very much interested ma.

1 Like

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:38am On May 10, 2018
HomeTutor1:
Goodmorning ma. Please if you have any opportunity to invest or train up somebody for MSc in that country, I am very much interested ma.

Ok.
When I win BIG lottery money. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by HomeTutor1(f): 11:41am On May 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok.
When I win BIG lottery money. wink
I pray you win it very soon ma. Thanks for your response ma
Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:45am On May 10, 2018
HomeTutor1:
I pray you win it very soon ma. Thanks for your response ma

You are so welcome. wink
Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
Oh dear!
Over-feeding this week o.
Dr. T is sponsoring lunch.
Mediterranean food for EVERYONE!

The food is soooooooo goooooood!!!!!

Then ice cream and red velvet cake too! cry cry cry cry cry

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:14am On May 28, 2018
My co-workers sabi find trobu sha! grin
See wetin one pesin gum for my chair? cheesy
Nobody admitted o!
All because I like to wear my chair “pillow-case”, so ONE PESIN NOR GO TIEF MY CHAIR KE! grin

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:22am On May 28, 2018
A VERY SWEEEEEEET co-worker striking a POSE, with her 6-month pregnancy “in front”!
She is off to DISNEY WORLD with her family for corrrrrrrrrect h-enjoyment ke! kiss

Yep! Another SUPER-WORKING MOM! kiss

Re: The Working Woman & The Other Family. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
It is HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY at work!
It is NURSES’ week too.

Double celebration at work!!!
Free LUNCH from the “BABY BLUE TEAM” from GUSTOS!

Life is sweeeeeeet! kiss
I work every weekend, so no celebration at home.
With my “other family”!

Yaaaaaaaay!!!
Shout out to the best of the best!
EMORY! You ROOOOCK!!! So proud to be part of the BEST TEAM OF MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IN THE WORLD! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Migrate Abroad / Deleted / Advice On Career Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.