Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Coincidence Or Not? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence Or Not? (685 Views)

Abraham Lincoln Vs John F Kennedy, A Coincidence Or An Act Of God / Coincidence. (jailbreak) / "COINCIDENCE STORIES" You Can Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence Or Not? by Dimty(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2010
You can call me a believer or maybe i'm superstitous but i'v never believed in coincidences but that things happen for a reason.i believe in a whole lots of things.i believe in myths,fairytales,supernaturals but there is one thing i never believed in,love at first sight.
i met him for the first time in my life in a 'keke napep',a motorcycle modified to carry seven persons,the driver inclusive without difficulties but like everyother day,i saw him as just a passenger like me trying to escape from the rain that was pouring down heavily and flooding the whole area of Port harcourt street.
It was August,a time when we all pedestrians are expected to walk around with umbrellas because you never know when the sky would decide to open up and cry bitterly but like most Nigerians that i am,not that i forget to go around with one,i simply don't have one.
But from where i was seating,looking at people running away from the rain with their umbrellas,it seemed to me i wouldn't be needing it afteral.
Re: Coincidence Or Not? by Dimty(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2010
I wouldn't want to end up still soaked from the rain after going through all the troubles of buying one and carrying it around, i meant just like him.He was struggling to turn off the umbrella and at the sametime,trying not to hit me with his wet bag.i finally offered to help him hold his bag while he turned off his umbrella.he thanked me afterwards,although i didn't hear him,i could onlyread his lips.Then i sat back to listen to Avril lavigne sing about being in the rain.soon,the vehicle was full and we were ready to roll,
On the way,i felt a tap on my shoulder,so i removed my earpieces to hear him speak.he was demanding to know what music i was listening to,that was when i realised how ravishing handsome he was.he was fair in complexion with a round mouth(i don't know but i guess i've always had a thing for fair guys).i couldn't tell the exact colour of shirt he was wearing,if it was white or skyblue, nor if his eyes were black or brown because it was getting dark.we got into a conversation about music,
Re: Coincidence Or Not? by Dimty(f): 10:34am On May 21, 2010
I wouldn't want to end up still soaked from the rain after going through all the troubles of buying one and carrying it around, i meant just like him.He was struggling to turn off the umbrella and at the sametime,trying not to hit me with his wet bag.i finally offered to help him hold his bag while he turned off his umbrella.he thanked me afterwards,although i didn't hear him,i could onlyread his lips.Then i sat back to listen to Avril lavigne sing about being in the rain.soon,the vehicle was full and we were ready to roll,
On the way,i felt a tap on my shoulder,so i removed my earpieces to hear him speak.he was demanding to know what music i was listening to,that was when i realised how ravishing handsome he was.he was fair in complexion with a round mouth(i don't know but i guess i've always had a thing for fair guys).i couldn't tell the exact colour of shirt he was wearing,if it was white or skyblue, nor if his eyes were black or brown because it was getting dark.we got into a conversation about music,
Re: Coincidence Or Not? by Dimty(f): 10:34am On May 21, 2010
Re: Coincidence Or Not? by Orikinla(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2010
Should be in the romance section.

(1) (Reply)

A Summer To Love / The Complete Book Of Zingers By M. Croft. Pls Where Can I Get A Free E-copy? / Please Visit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.