Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched (5104 Views)

How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by successbase(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2018
The Nigerian Prison Service has Launched New Recruitment Portal for the 2018/2019 Recruitment.

Candidates who are interested in applying for NPS Recruitment should follow the new Portal here and Submit their Online Application.

Note: New Applicants must create an account on the New Recruitment Portal of the Nigerian Prisons Service.

All the Steps to follow has been specified here. Continue reading to get the full gist.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.

SuperintendentVeterinaryons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.

Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.

Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc

Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must holders first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.

CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works etc.

Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions

Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1

Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)

Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III for artisans. (Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpent
Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)

HOW TO APPLY USING NEW RECRUITMENT PORTAL OF NPS

To submit your application, you need to check the requirements for the recruitment here.

Then proceed to submit your application Online using Recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng

Good Luck
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by DeanOlamide(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2018
successbase:
The Nigerian Prison Service has Launched New Recruitment Portal for the 2018/2019 Recruitment.

Candidates who are interested in applying for NPS Recruitment should follow the new Portal here and Submit their Online Application.

Note: New Applicants must create an account on the New Recruitment Portal of the Nigerian Prisons Service.

All the Steps to follow has been specified here. Continue reading to get the full gist.

AVAILABLE POSITIONS
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.

SuperintendentVeterinaryons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.

Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.

Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc

Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must holders first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.

CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works etc.

Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions

Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1

Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)

Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III for artisans. (Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpent
Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)

HOW TO APPLY USING NEW RECRUITMENT PORTAL OF NPS

To submit your application, you need to check the requirements for the recruitment here.

Then proceed to submit your application Online using Recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng

Good Luck

I am forced to say this.... you are a foolish fellow...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by successbase(m): 9:09pm On May 07, 2018
What is your Problem?
DeanOlamide:

I am forced to say this.... you are a foolish fellow...
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by mathew95(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2018
Pls, help a brother, had got to the last stage of Nigeria prison recruitment website but I was unable to find submit at the last stage ... I only saw *finish* but wen I clicked I get no response.....
Note: Had used Chrome, Firefox but it same... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by mathew95(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2018
Pls, help a brother, had got to the last stage of Nigeria prison recruitment website but I was unable to find submit at last stage ... I only saw *finish* but wen I clicked I get no response.....
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by successbase(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2018
Maybe it's due to traffic.

Try again and if it persist, let us know
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by Ayooluwa25: 3:11am On May 09, 2018
mathew95:
Pls, help a brother, had got to the last stage of Nigeria prison recruitment website but I was unable to find submit at last stage ... I only saw *finish* but wen I clicked I get no response.....

Hi! Please have yu been able to submit yur application? If yes, how?
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by mathew95(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2018
Ayooluwa25:

Hi! Please have yu been able to submit yur application? If yes, how?
Not yet
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by Ayooluwa25: 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
mathew95:
Not yet
Thanks for the response.
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by mathew95(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2018
Ayooluwa25:

Thanks for the response.
Pls anyway out
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by Ayooluwa25: 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
mathew95:
Pls anyway out
Have yu been able to attach the necessary documents?
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by mathew95(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2018
Ayooluwa25:

Have yu been able to attach the necessary documents?
Yeah but I clicked on the finish button no response
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by Ayooluwa25: 8:27pm On May 14, 2018
mathew95:

Yeah but I clicked on the finish button no response

Check if you uploaded the right documents, and if 'file size' is less than 100kb. Large files sometimes cause such ish...
Re: Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched by easytech0(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
i don't why the finish button on their portl is not working

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies,apply / ITF-NECA ICT Training Test / I Need Details About Forever Living Product.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.