Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Need Details About Forever Living Product. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Details About Forever Living Product. (5103 Views)

Help! Need Details On What The Duties Of A Scientific Officer Entails / FOREVER Living Products Mobile Catalog Recruiting Staff;salary Higher Than Banks / Please Help I Need Details For Nb Test Tommorow (2) (3) (4)

I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by DivineNature1(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2013
Plz fellow Nlders, i am planning to join the forever living product (FLP) Programme, but truely i don't knw much about them. i want to knw the advantage and disadvantages in it before getting myself involved.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by sted303: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2013
you want to know or you want to scout for innocent gullible graduates angry undecided
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by DivineNature1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
@sted303... Well, don't think everyone is u... am here wit a clean mind n don't need negative people wit evil mind like u. A friend is asking me to join this group and am here seeking for advise hence i don't kw much abt them, why do u tlk carelesslly? Na waa oo..
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2013
Divine Nature: @sted303... Well, don't think everyone is u... am here wit a clean mind n don't need negative people wit evil mind like u. A friend is asking me to join this group and am here seeking for advise hence i don't kw much abt them, why do u tlk carelesslly? Na waa oo..

Awesome, Great Company, go to their office at 21/23 Aromire ave, off Allen roundabout , Ikeja. Attend a presentation there and ask questions.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2013
sted303: you want to know or you want to scout for innocent gullible graduates angry undecided

Lol I very much doubt they are looking for innocent gullible graduates, they rather look for astute business men and women, who can see and take the opportunity of a lifetime, in the lifetime of opportunities!

Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by DivineNature1(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=MsSantaClaus]

Awesome, Great Company, go to their office at 21/23 Aromire ave, off Allen roundabout , Ikeja. Attend a presentation there and ask questions.[/quote

Thank u so much my dear, u have given me the courage now to go ahead and join the company.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2013
sted303: you want to know or you want to scout for innocent gullible graduates angry undecided

Just to buttress my point in case your not a Google Devotee , Mr Tony Attah is The GM Business Integration Shell Petroleum , Nigeria. Only the best is good enough for Forever Living Products.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Divine Nature: Plz fellow Nlders, i am planning to join the forever living product (FLP) Programme, but truely i don't knw much about them. i want to knw the advantage and disadvantages in it before getting myself involved.
I know a lady who is into it. She has mentored a lot of people on selling their products and she makes a lot of money from it monthly.
If you are interested, I can send you her number. But you must be ready for business. I think it's quite profitable.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
x-fire:

I know a lady who is into it. She has mentored a lot of people on selling their products and she makes a lot of money from it monthly.
If you are interested, I can send you her number. But you must be ready for business. I think it's quite profitable.

Please don't get me wrong but your information is second hand, Flp ( forever living products) is not necessarily
about SELLING PRODUCTS, please find out the true nature of the business before you make comments , because a lot of people get misled by such statements. Yes, you will work hard if you want it to work for you, but hey! Who said making money is child's play?? The great thing about Flp is that the rewards are enormous and you learn so much about business's , get to network with the best and meet people from all over the world! Want to know more, send me a mail.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Please don't get me wrong but your information is second hand, Flp ( forever living products) is not necessarily
about SELLING PRODUCTS, please find out the true nature of the business before you make comments , because a lot of people get misled by such statements. Yes, you will work hard if you want it to work for you, but hey! Who said making money is child's play?? The great thing about Flp is that the rewards are enormous and you learn so much about business's , get to network with the best and meet people from all over the world! Want to know more, send me a mail.
See wahala oo shocked shocked I was addressing the Op and not you. I neither opposed nor affirmed your posts so where did the 'don't get me wrong' and the long stories you wrote thereafter come from? Cheers
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
x-fire:

See wahala oo shocked shocked I was addressing the Op and not you. I neither opposed nor affirmed your posts so where did the 'don't get me wrong' and the long stories you wrote thereafter come from? Cheers

Lol My sincere and profound apologies, I somehow thought this was a Forum, as in public discussion board? I must have been mistaken and bumped into a private discussion . Once again my sincere apologies!

Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
grin make una see brainwashing with hypo. grin. You go trek sotay, you go slum under ikeja bridge. cheesy if you want to die young, den take the offer. Oga wash wash, continue
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Just to buttress my point in case your not a Google Devotee , Mr Tony Attah is The GM Business Integration Shell Petroleum , Nigeria. Only the best is good enough for Forever Living Products.
oga wahseenus, I dey feel you die grin abeg also tell them to buy rain boot and umbrella cheesy cos na rain go kill them.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by panabiz1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
i got a company looking for people for immediate employment, if interested call 08093261430 for appointment
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by DivineNature1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
panabiz1: i got a company looking for people for immediate employment, if interested call 08093261430 for appointment
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by DivineNature1(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2013
@ panabeans 1. shocked shocked eeehh!
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
slimmy05: grin make una see brainwashing with hypo. grin. You go trek sotay, you go slum under ikeja bridge. cheesy if you want to die young, den take the offer. Oga wash wash, continue

Sometimes its preety amazing how much ignorance can be the downfall of some. But then again, FLP is not for the lily livered. Im pretty sure our slimmy guy is stuck to some 8-5 job and quite content with the peanuts he gets at month end. Ride on slimmy.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Divine, tell me please. Where you able to take the bold step. Have you joined. And have you started prospecting? Please do give me a feedback.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
princefunmi:

Sometimes its preety amazing how much ignorance can be the downfall of some. But then again, FLP is not for the lily livered. Im pretty sure our slimmy guy is stuck to some 8-5 job and quite content with the peanuts he gets at month end. Ride on slimmy.
shut your trap you low lifers. Go share your foreliving rubbish to illiterates or SSCE holders. Na your fada get forever living. All this cheap scammmmmerrrs. tongue
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MissOpe(f): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2013
Slimmy Don't mind the grammer they're spewing all over the place i attended their seminar 6 years a go and Oh MY GOD u need to see this so called Mentors - So many of them can't even afford the so called products they supposedly market.....
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Miss Ope: Slimmy Don't mind the grammer they're spewing all over the place i attended their seminar 6 years a go and Oh MY GOD u need to see this so called Mentors - So many of them can't even afford the so called products they supposedly market.....
grin I know those sweet talkers. They are here looking for victims. They think people are gullible as they were.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Somex10202(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2013
I wuz at their seminar a month ago,lovely seminar,gud testimony BUT i have a few doubt.i try marking b4 nt medicine but I.T product i know wot i went tru.am aware d FLP are very xpensive how am i sure does product wudnt expire in my hand due to no sales.dnt mean to discourage u,but dat just my opinion
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Somex10202: I wuz at their seminar a month ago,lovely seminar,gud testimony BUT i have a few doubt.i try marking b4 nt medicine but I.T product i know wot i went tru.am aware d FLP are very xpensive how am i sure does product wudnt expire in my hand due to no sales.dnt mean to discourage u,but dat just my opinion

Gosh, I wonder why this Slimmy guy and Miss Ope are so negatively vocal about FLP? Join, don't join, does it really matter? Nigeria has 150 million people, some will, some wont, so what? Does everybody drink Coca Cola? No, but Coca Cola is still selling. If your interested in Flp, do your research and don't listen to anyone. Buy products you will use and use them, consume them, whatever, business comes, some succeed, some don't, move on! No matter what anyone tells you about any business, the only person who can make it succeed is YOU! That it didn't work for you 6 years ago, does not stop the fact that it worked for some. Why do people in the same class, who attended the same lectures fail exams while some passed? Let no one deceive you, if you want to give something a try, try it, your experience may be different. Forever Living is feeding many people right now and will continue for years to come, join them or not, they will keep on moving, regardless of what anyone says. @Somex10202 the products are for you to consume for better health and beauty, share same with family and friends, do the business right and it will treat you right.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by DivineNature1(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2013
princefunmi: Divine, tell me please. Where you able to take the bold step. Have you joined. And have you started prospecting? Please do give me a feedback.

@princefunmi..... yea finally i hv joined them, i think the company is really nice, though their products are xpensive but of gud quality. so far so gud datz my commet for nw on flp matters. I still need more opportunities to earn a gud living. so dear if u hv got any realiable info for biz opp. kindly contact me!
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Divine Nature:

@princefunmi..... yea finally i hv joined them, i think the company is really nice, though their products are xpensive but of gud quality. so far so gud datz my commet for nw on flp matters. I still need more opportunities to earn a gud living. so dear if u hv got any realiable info for biz opp. kindly contact me!
make una dey washee una sef dia. You dey find followers. grin wash wash people tongue
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
slimmy05: make una dey washee una sef dia. You dey find followers. grin wash wash people tongue

@Slimmy05, gosh ,you really have so much time for something you claim not to be interested in. I find that people who spend so much time condemning a particular thing, secretly in their hearts want that thing so much. If you do, just get in touch, I'm willing to,answer all your questions and help you succeed.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

@Slimmy05, gosh ,you really have so much time for something you claim not to be interested in. I find that people who spend so much time condemning a particular thing, secretly in their hearts want that thing so much. If you do, just get in touch, I'm willing to,answer all your questions and help you succeed.
look at this clown. Why not go to your village or involve your siblings in this misreable life of yours. Recruiting them to become frustrated. Why are you concerned about my condemnation of your senseless drug sales. If its profiting, go to your village or recruiting your family members and live us alone. How am I sure you're not the con who started this thread. Thief people
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
slimmy05: look at this clown. Why not go to your village or involve your siblings in this misreable life of yours. Recruiting them to become frustrated. Why are you concerned about my condemnation of your senseless drug sales. If its profiting, go to your village or recruiting your family members and live us alone. How am I sure you're not the con who started this thread. Thief people

@slimmy05 Temper! Temper!! Your frustration is showing! Why are you always on this thread if you have no interest in Flp ? Wasting your time typing and your bandwidth? Na wa o! You are the one who should get of the thread, after all the title of the thread is " I need details about Flp " ! I believe everyone on Nairaland is an adult and can make their own decisions? Or did Nairaland hire you as a police person?
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

@slimmy05 Temper! Temper!! Your frustration is showing! Why are you always on this thread if you have no interest in Flp ? Wasting your time typing and your bandwidth? Na wa o! You are the one who should get of the thread, after all the title of the thread is " I need details about Flp " ! I believe everyone on Nairaland is an adult and can make their own decisions? Or did Nairaland hire you as a police person?
scammers, I know your tricks. You can't deceive no one here. Go to your village. You're looking for info and you've seen countless of people with negative experience of your sweet talks and illusion dreams. Go get a life abeg with your drugs sales and your stuupid networking" lie lie people.
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by stopit: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls if u are wise look for sometin else to do not forever living product for christ sake.I know many of them will try to brainwash u about joining it don't bother to join.I am telling u from and with experienced about them.pls look for somewhere else.they wil always show you people dat av won soso and so on their projection(tv) don't bother urself think of sometin else pls
Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
stopit: Pls if u are wise look for sometin else to do not forever living product for christ sake.I know many of them will try to brainwash u about joining it don't bother to join.I am telling u from and with experienced about them.pls look for somewhere else.they wil always show you people dat av won soso and so on their projection(tv) don't bother urself think of sometin else pls

My Gosh, all these people who failed at things, then discourage others from doing it! What a terrible attitude!! It's a shame that is your perception of life, there are many poor people , but some parents vow their kids will not be poor like them, so they encourage them to go to school and better themselves, if that was their attitude to life, then their children would never smell the four walls of a school. This is just a minor example ! Please change your attitude to life and challenges and opportunity's, life is full of opportunity, it is also full of challenges, both have to be embraced for you to benefit from them. Whether its Flp, education , politics ,business, work or love, if you don't take the chance , how will you ever have the opportunity to fail or succeed at it? Change your mindset and free yourself from the shackles of a closed mind!

Re: I Need Details About Forever Living Product. by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
For anyone who cares to read up on this awesome company read this magazine http://www.discoverforever.com/global-newsletters/pdf/English/English-GlobalRally-2013-newsletter.pdf

Urgent Vacancy In Eket,akwa Ibom / Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? / Nigerian Prisons Service New Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 Launched

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51