Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat (73408 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by kellz0(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2018
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by adisabarber(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2018
Oduolgy grin
Original fabu

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Willexmania(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by JerryLegend(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2018
shocked
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by ArmedRobber: 8:54am On May 08, 2018
Damarislopez:
Fake story meant for broke ass
I pity you if you have friends into yahoo Don't roll with them and Don't sit at the front sit that shit is real.
or else you re a walking corpse.

I can testify to this story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Omihanifa: 8:55am On May 08, 2018
i don watch the part 2

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by aku626(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2018
Lazy youths lazy t porting lazy spelling OP you too
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by nelsonebby(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Well, behind every rumour, there is an atom of truth.....Behind every Nonsense, there is a sense...

If a pastor, a man of God can bury a pig head in his church, Then I can't really doubt the Authenticity of this one!!!
people lie on Twitter very well.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by obo389(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Well, behind every rumour, there is an atom of truth.....Behind every Nonsense, there is a sense...

If a pastor, a man of God can bury a pig head in his church, Then I can't really doubt the Authenticity of this one!!!
Gbam.
And this goes to show not all stories are rumours considering what people and mostly youths can do for money
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by DJperdurabo: 8:58am On May 08, 2018
While this particular story might sound far-fetched, it does happen. So, I say, why take the risk.

It's better to err on the side of caution.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by civilserva: 8:58am On May 08, 2018
Why did the gf accepted to stay at the back seat without being suspicious. Quite unusual.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by nelsonebby(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2018
ArmedRobber:
I pity you if you have friends into yahoo Don't roll with them and Don't sit at the front sit that shit is real.
or else you re a walking corpse.

I can testify to this story
Olodo grin
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Countersam(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Kinda Stories you read, and be wondering if you're really in Nigeria, So a twitter user who Witnessed two yahoo Boy boxing each other, Has shared the shocking story on Twitter, According to Tobi they are both Yahoo Plus Boys, And what erupted the fight was that one of them allowed the other one's girlfriend to enter Front sit, which was contoured with incantations from a Juju Priest..Quiet unbelievable but Please read the shocking story below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-yahoo-boys-fights-box-each-other-for.html

Wonders wull never end

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by KLINMANN(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
punisha:
grin grin

Whomever wrote this BS must be high on some dope sheeet.

Nod your head thrice if you are quick enough to point out the irregularities in this cooked up story.
pls the story is not fake because my bro was there and he told me the story before I saw it on nairaland. You can search for it on google

10 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by spanzed(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
naijaboiy:
This early morning cryundecided
Chief longtime
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by franchasng: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
Concocted story by broke guys who don't own a wheelbarrow to discourage girls from following guys on ride and abandoning them to wallow in loneliness and misery, guys go and get rich or die fabricating lies from the pit of blue sea hell angry angry angry angry

Believe all these nonsense Twitter tales by moonlight at your own peril....ladies una don hear....date broke guys and wait for them to become rich so u won't fall prey to yahoo plus guys, nonsense!!! angry angry angry

Nigerian broke guys are becoming too desperate to deceive ladies from dating financially buoyant guys at all cost.

They now fabricate Yahoo plus tale stories too.....instead of these jobless guys to invest their talent in writing short stories they would sell on Amazon and Google and iBook stores, they are busy forging stories to make girls run from financially buoyant guys and rather date broke ass niggas like them, its a pity cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Temple1288(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2018
Teaser4:
this is super story...

A life of strife and sorrows……..

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by kmaster007: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
scammer watch!
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by HoodBillionaire: 9:00am On May 08, 2018
all ma naija bois i salute
i salute
to all ma naija boiz
i
yahoo
i yahoo
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:01am On May 08, 2018
Lol,Nigeria easily fall for negative news about yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:01am On May 08, 2018
BloggersNG:

And you want me to believe this sh*t, goan tell this story to my daughter she will even doubt you so forget this sh*t of a story, please is too early
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by asawanathegreat(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2018
Story 4 the gods
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by BigBills: 9:02am On May 08, 2018
Che dem want get assurance by force?

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by gwmlogistic: 9:02am On May 08, 2018
So this reporter was there when d guys 1st car broke down, when he was persuading the gf not to enter front seat and also when they fought. Monitoring spirit 101
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Sagay212: 9:04am On May 08, 2018
This is the most stup.id and sensless story i ever read. I understand when girls go on twitter to fabricate stories for attention. But when a full grown ass MF guy does this, i find it extremely annoying. Who goes clubbing under hot sun and how the Bleep does someone insist on sitting in the front seat of the car you own while your own girl friend is at the back. Why didn't your so called friend wait to carry his girl firend.
Why did he leave her girl friend to stand on the road. Foo.lish , stinking, low life ,attention seeking, MF sissy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by wtfcoded: 9:04am On May 08, 2018
That guy na sheer mumu!
Why not leave the gal n head 4 the club.
Then find a way to apologize
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by CSTR1003: 9:05am On May 08, 2018
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Born2Breed(f): 9:06am On May 08, 2018
This is a lesson to all the feferiti girls.

When you fifi too much, you fianwu!!!
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Pappikizuu(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2018
The moment when all skirts on Nairaland hide their face grin grin
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by gonkin(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
O'Chim!!!

These boys af finished all our girls......

No wonder one told me that most girls are Living corpse becos they(yahoo boys) have used their destiny....

U girls should wise up b4 bring your misfortune to your future husband

I jump pass any girl that have exchanged her destiny for designers KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY

Its so true. Most girls dont know they have been used. Thats how a drunk yahoo guy said, GIRLS WEN NO GO BORN FOR THIS LIFE MANY. I tot he was just talking but if u check most of these olosho they never go beyond that barrier even when they are helped.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 9:09am On May 08, 2018
Meet at a place for clubbing... Under hot sun? GTFOH op.

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by CSTR1003: 9:12am On May 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.