Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat (73410 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Reelmii: 10:25am On May 08, 2018
wheather the story is true or false, the fact still remains that this yahoo ritual is real and girls should bewear of the kind of pple they mingle with. not all that glitters is gold, y am I even wasting my time warning them when I know say them no go hear, please ladies I take my advice back, when it happens we go get the gist for here
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 10:26am On May 08, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Kinda Stories you read, and be wondering if you're really in Nigeria, So a twitter user who Witnessed two yahoo Boy boxing each other, Has shared the shocking story on Twitter, According to Tobi they are both Yahoo Plus Boys, And what erupted the fight was that one of them allowed the other one's girlfriend to enter Front sit, which was contoured with incantations from a Juju Priest..Quiet unbelievable but Please read the shocking story below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-yahoo-boys-fights-box-each-other-for.html

There's nothing like Yahoo plus boys.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by omoiyalayi(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2018
We shld stop referring to this guys as yahoo plus guys they are "Money Ritualist"

Useless boys destroying innocent girls lives

4 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Debazent1: 10:49am On May 08, 2018
Fake fake fake

Meanwhile,check below
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by shortgun(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2018
Broke guys are fighting to keep d girls and they have nothing to offer them.
Look the way this one just wasted time he would have used in making money to discourage girls from entering a rich guy's car.
This country sef taya person, u no get money na problem.
You get money na bigger problem.

I've come to realize that the average Nigerian is never happy when you are making progress. Their father left nyash there we will keep balling.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by OgahBohz: 10:56am On May 08, 2018
Temple1288:

A life of strife and sorrows……..

e don't tey wey I dey find the correct word for that super story ..

so its a life of strife and sorrows .. I bin dey call am a life of special sorrows ...

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by adaksbullet: 11:04am On May 08, 2018
naijaboiy:
This early morning undecided
so u her still in nl undecided

Bus, while I'm I no seen u since
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Hilbertrudolf(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2018
Lol fake shit
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Every one saying it's a lie. Make u Na sit down there. Things dey happen. If u na get sisters, Make u Na warn them say not all that glitters is gold.

There's a guy that did something of such in my street. He misused the juju at the long run and started encountering problems, thereafter sickness sets in.

In the course of seeking solutions to his sickness and guy no wan die. He had to confessed but he eventually died. I was there while he was confessing

Guys wey dey like dey Bleep anything wey dey under skirt, be careful too cos the results of a guy banging a lady wey yahoo boys done use her destiny is Bluetoothable to the guy and Na strong poverty for the guy. I talk my own ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

May God bless every legit man hustle.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

What did the guy confess? Can you still remember.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by hollah123: 11:22am On May 08, 2018
comshots:
Rule number 8.Dont post false news on nairaland.
so u still believe this news is fake in 2018.that means u don't believe people eat shit n people back like dog for money. just enter Lautech or OGUN state n u will understand better

2 Likes

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 11:23am On May 08, 2018
What is even the point of staying in west afric?
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2018
Sagay212:

Its always you heard, i heard, them say.... tell us the one you witnessed with video evidence.

You know kidnappers exist right? Even though no one on NL has come out to proclaim that they are kidnappers even though they browse here
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Temple1288(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2018
OgahBohz:

e don't tey wey I dey find the correct word for that super story ..

so its a life of strife and sorrows ..
I bin dey call am a life of special sorrows ...

E never tey wey I find the meaning too bro. I bin think say na a life of fun and sorrow.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Sagay212: 11:54am On May 08, 2018
Admin401:

You know kidnappers exist right? Even though no one on NL has come out to proclaim that they are kidnappers even though they browse here

At least we don see pictures/videos of kidnappers..Evans na one... we don see pictures of ritualist den distroyed by police. but them nor dey gree show us pictures of the people wey rub something for chair when girl sit down ontop and sick con die. We never see videos of any confession.

I am not saying these things can't happen, but people come up with all sorts of fallacious stories just for attention and when you ask them questions, they begin to tell you Yoruba Yoruba and dem say dem day, i hear say. them no dey gree dey there to record the video.

some just jump into conclusion even on an incident they know nothing about. any guy or girl that mistakenly run mad around lekki, ajah now must be linked to ritual. people will just take pictures and say na yahoo boy, them don use the girl.

you can imagine a situation where you are take your girl friend or wife out and all of a sudden she starts acting funny like she's mad, the next thing you hear is, ' him don use am do money' na yahoo boy...blah blah blah..and some will even claim they witnessed it when the girl ran mad and add their own jara about the baba that did the jazz for the guy.

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by valuka(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2018
They wan meet up for clubbing.
But the girl was standing under hot sun.
Club dey open for afternoon?
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Bryan88(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Kinda Stories you read, and be wondering if you're really in Nigeria, So a twitter user who Witnessed two yahoo Boy boxing each other, Has shared the shocking story on Twitter, According to Tobi they are both Yahoo Plus Boys, And what erupted the fight was that one of them allowed the other one's girlfriend to enter Front sit, which was contoured with incantations from a Juju Priest..Quiet unbelievable but Please read the shocking story below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/2-yahoo-boys-fights-box-each-other-for.html

Girls una see am? Abeg make una no stop to dey enter yahoo guys cars o...soon e go b ur turn 2 vomit dollars. nonsense creatures! mtschew
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Deolapearl: 1:27pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=roqrules04 post=67366151]All these twitter fingers sef

But I once heard this kind of incidence normally happen in Lautech around 2006/07[ chai!
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Antoeni(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2018
MAJORITY of our girls,'re Working Corpse
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Ezarazo(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
comshots:
Rule number 8.Dont post false news on nairkaland.
. Happen two weeks ago at ShopRite in warri Delta State
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by slex(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
Heard and later saw this so called calabash under the front seat late 2007.

You may believe this things happen or choose not to, it's s free world.
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by itzjwizzy(m): 10:26pm On May 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. Every one saying it's a lie. Make u Na sit down there. Things dey happen. If u na get sisters, Make u Na warn them say not all that glitters is gold.

There's a guy that did something of such in my street. He misused the juju at the long run and started encountering problems, thereafter sickness sets in.

In the course of seeking solutions to his sickness and guy no wan die. He had to confessed but he eventually died. I was there while he was confessing

Guys wey dey like dey Bleep anything wey dey under skirt, be careful too cos the results of a guy banging a lady wey yahoo boys done use her destiny is Bluetoothable to the guy and Na strong poverty for the guy. I talk my own ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

May God bless every legit man hustle.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Bluetoothable... grin grin
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by HoodBillionaire: 1:34pm On May 09, 2018
club dey open for daytime
or did he mean an indoor bar

1 Like

Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by ikezudon(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2018
hehe..o ga oo.. anyway, fake news or not,

see top 4 underrated artistes in nigeria
https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/top-4-most-underrated-nigerian-artistes-2018-no-1-has-street-credibility/
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by Skepticus: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Abudu2000:
Guys are doing wire wire and cc top-up, cashing out billions then some broke idiots come online and say girls and JuJu, I still believe Buhari will win come 2019. Nigerians are the most stupid and gullible humans, worst of all they think more smarter of themselves...

Oohhhh boyyyyy, they never disappoint.

The idiot was voted back in as you predicted
Re: 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat by seangy4konji: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Believe Twitter at your own peril. Howbthwy sit down and just type all this nonsense baffles me

Lots of stupid stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police / Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.