Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Need A Matured Lady/single Mum In Benin City!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Matured Lady/single Mum In Benin City!!! (398 Views)

I Need Matured Lady For Secret Sex / Whatsapp Group: Single Mum & Dad, Let's Meet!!! / Looking For A Matured Lady Or Sugar Mummy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Matured Lady/single Mum In Benin City!!! by pussyphilia(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
Send me pm if you are pretty, attractive, healthy and classy lady who wouldn't mind to have a guy serve her sexual needs.
Am just a guy who loves getting laid by real women who ain't shy to get what they want. Am not a regular jigolo, just want to have some adventures. I can help get you pregnant if you so want, but you have to be healthy and neat. I'm based in benin city. No games please, just send me a pm let's talk more.

Please, nobody should preach to me or start typing rubbish. If you don't like the post, just close it and go to the next, else i'll insult you and your generation. Thanks.
Re: Need A Matured Lady/single Mum In Benin City!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2018
pussyphilia:
Send me pm if you are pretty, attractive, healthy and classy lady who wouldn't mind to have a guy serve her sexual needs.
Am just a guy who loves getting laid by real women who ain't shy to get what they want. Am not a regular jigolo, just want to have some adventures. I can help get you pregnant if you so want, but you have to be healthy and neat. I'm based in benin city. No games please, just send me a pm let's talk more.

Please, nobody should preach to me or start typing rubbish. If you don't like the post, just close it and go to the next, else i'll insult you and your generation. Thanks.

Sometimes when I see rubbish like this I wonder about the mental health of the poster then again I remember I am.on nairaland ... Oh well

Rubbish is as rubbish does so it's to be expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Matured Lady/single Mum In Benin City!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2018
pussyphilia:

Sometimes when I see rubbish like this I wonder about the mental health of the poster then again I remember I am.on nairaland ... Oh well

Rubbish is as rubbish does so it's to be expected

(1) (Reply)

Searching For An Asian Wife. / closed / Dearest ❣️� Sexually Bored, Lonely, & Hony Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.