Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Book - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Book (416 Views)

I Need A Girlfriend That I Can Date And Get Married To In The Six Months / I'm From Ibadan. I Need Of A Girlfriend That Will Lead To Marriage / Who Has Ever Meant His Or Her Lover On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book by jeromestarks: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
I
Re: Book by Isoduwa(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Then go and hustle

1 Like

Re: Book by healthserve(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
All this story is to try to depict the girls mother as an enemy. Learn to steer away from girls whose. Mothers don't give their approval. If you want your long term peace of mind, go the other way

Let me advice you, I stayed away from a lady that works in a multinational, half American, half Nigerian. The mum didn't know I was coding. I was watching. The daughter liked me to the heavens.. But the mum. When I observed carefully, I knew I won't have long term peace of mind. I came out of my disguise, she tried to change but I had moved on, she had indicated she wasn't giving me the daughter in good faith. I spent over 14months. So bro why force yourself on what's not for you... Why? Why can't you go and seek a pastor and also ask if you are both compatible? Go and celebrate. She may also not be right for you..

1 Like

Re: Book by jeromestarks: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
healthserve:
All this story is to try to depict the girls mother as an enemy. Learn to steer away from girls whose. Mothers don't give their approval. If you want your long term peace of mind, go the other way

Let me advice you, I stayed away from a lady that works in a multinational, half American, half Nigerian. The mum didn't know I was coding. I was watching. The daughter liked me to the heavens.. But the mum. When I observed carefully, I knew I won't have long term peace of mind. I came out of my disguise, she tried to change but I had moved on, she had indicated she wasn't giving me the daughter in good faith. I spent over 14months. So bro why force yourself on what's not for you... Why? Why can't you go and seek a pastor and also ask if you were both compatible?
Before I met her, I had a girl I was pursuing. I told God to give me a wife. My prayer everyday was for God to provide a woman that will make my life beautiful. One day, I closed from church and we met at the door. She was holding a lot of money in her hands (she's a business woman. I later learnt that the money was given to her to supply some good.)The money in hands caught my attention so I jokingly asked if she would give me some and she smiled. A month later, I asked her to marry me and she said yes. That's when her mom's problem began.
Re: Book by Oluwaphemite(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
jeromestarks:

Before I met her, I had a girl I was pursuing. I told God to give me a wife. My prayer everyday was for God to provide a woman that will make my life beautiful. One day, I closed from church and we met at the door. She was holding a lot of money in her hands (she's a business woman. I later learnt that the money was given to her to supply some good.)The money in hands caught my attention so I jokingly asked if she would give me some and she smiled. A month later, I asked her to marry me and she said yes. That's when her mom's problem began.
"AFTER a month u asked her to marry you, and she said yes?" are you that rich?
Re: Book by Oluwaphemite(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
If the mother is nt in support, have you heard "japa" by naira marley? That's what you should do. Because later she will turn her against you and love maynt help you that time.
Re: Book by jeromestarks: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
"AFTER a month u asked her to marry you, and she said yes?" are you that rich?
No but I know she has glory all over her. She will open doors of success. I know she's my wife. I can feel it in my bones and in my soul.
Re: Book by healthserve(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
jeromestarks:

You can't just marry like that. You're hasty and feel aggrieved. My dear speak to a mentor about any lady you meet before you start investing emotions. I'm seeing you reacting from the position of pain from the emotional investment loss. I don't see you being logical and rational at all in this case. The first sign of good marriage is peace on all sides. While it's 50-50,that your claims can be right, is this your only chance or the best you can ever get? If not not, stop making it seem like it is. Woman plenty outside.
Re: Book by Nephilim: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
Are you a cult member, Are you wicked, Are you a player!? Bro if one of the answer is yes! Then we don't need a prophet to tell us that you ain't meant together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Woman Fart Lover / Are You A Lady Who Needs Someone To Impregnate You Come In / Decent Date,long Term Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.