Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Almost Got Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Got Raped (650 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / My Bestie Got Raped / The Three Years Old Child That Got Raped By The Mother's Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Raped by binarykid(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2018
THE BLOGGER BY NAME Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare SHARED THIS ON FACEBOOK.

The Summary!

YES, I WAS NEARLY RAPED!

You read that correctly. I was nearly raped, and this was not the first or second time. It was the third attempt! This is why my heart always wail when I hear of rape attempts.

The latest incident happened at about 11:05pm on Friday, 4th May, 2018. I had decided to live in Port Harcourt for a while at the end of my NYSC. A friend of mine came to live with me. Although I prefer living alone, it was OK by me, due to the temporary nature of my stay in Port Harcourt.

My friend told me days earlier that his one time girlfriend will be coming from Abuja to stay with us briefly, while arranging an apartment for herself. I never knew that a sex addict had come to live with us.

First, out of nothing, she playfully held my penis one day. I sternly warned her never to try that again. She mocked me, saying bitterly:
"You go die of spiritual congeal, as you no wan chop me." I told my friend when we were alone. I don't know if he confronted her or not.

This girl kept making attempts, which I repeatedly rebuffed. Each time I told my friend, he will say:
"This babe like you pass me. Bleep this girl, my guy, no dey dull yourself; I no wan marry her. She too like Bleep."

On Friday, May 4th, 2018, she started a sexual conversation with me. I got infuriated and left for the spacious parlour to continue my blogging activities. I never knew that she had locked the gate and kept the key where I could not locate it.

She bashed into the parlour and continued her erotic talk. I left her to dress up and go out until my friend returns. That was when I noticed the locked gate.

I called my friend and narrated everything to him, but he just encouraged me to give her what she wants. I was shocked. Meanwhile, she had removed all her clothes, with the exception of her panties. I was not moved by her beautiful shape and size. I called my friend again, and asked him to tell his girl to get away from me. His response was even worse than the first. After I dropped the call, she smiled triumphantly and taunted me.

Then, she attacked me in an effort to force issues. She left me with a deep injury on my right thumb. Blood started gushing out from the injury caused by her bite. I refused to give in. My friend returned home at that point. He started beating her and screaming at her.

Eventually, I got my injury treated. I gave the she-devil quit notice. She moved out of my house on Sunday, 6th May, 2018.

I'm still dazed. How do people even enjoy intercourse without mutual consent? Every rapist is a coward! Leave people alone if they don't want you.

~ SIR A-ONE

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare also known as SIR A-ONE is a full-time blogger and literatus.

¶¶¶¶¶
Special Thanks to Mekepowei Ezra Takembo for his special role. And to everyone who did advise me in one way or the other on this issue, I salute you all from the deepest cave of my very existence.
#SAQ #Pengician #Widestforum

Re: I Almost Got Raped by bomasek(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2018
I stay in pH as well,u get the girl contact,its only wise I hear her own version of event
Re: I Almost Got Raped by HoodBillionaire: 12:40am On May 08, 2018
my guy sharap dia
if u check him phone
na blue film go many pass
so of all pix to take na yur ugly ass finger u fit snap
u must be impotent

go fuc yurself
liar

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Raped by LIVIYA(f): 10:48am On May 08, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
my guy sharap dia
if u check him phone
na blue film go many pass
so of all pix to take na yur ugly ass finger u fit snap
u must be impotent

go fuc yurself
liar
Nlanders no go kill me. Ugly ass finger indeed
Re: I Almost Got Raped by Josh64(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2018
I got mad at "I was not moved by her beautiful shape" part. What are you? A fukking asexual? The boyfirend said " just fukking give her what she wants" and still a beautiful naked body didn't move you to do the needful and save us all this stress? I no even know wetin to tell you sef.

(1) (Reply)

‘police Are Working’, Nigerians React To SARS Operative’s Arrest Over Extortion / Oil Company Worker Killed After Being Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt. Photo / A White Lady Arrested For Calling For Arrest Of All Black Babies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.