Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic (6405 Views)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 5:04am On May 08, 2018
Today I had a terrible dream about rapture, it happened. But it was not the way Bible told the story. It was like a war front, hunger everywhere, fear everywhere, people where missing, houses burned down.

I saw a very big provision company when I went out in search of food, it represents Satan, you have to agree to their terms and conditions after which you pack provisions as many as you wished. I didn't care about their condition, I just needed the provision. I took as many as I can because my children are starving at home.

On my way back, I saw what looks like a church, its represents Christ, people inside it were putting on white garment. I joined d que when I requested what it was, they told me it was where raptures soul should be like they where giving people second chance. When it got to my point I cried they should slow me bring my kids but they declined and told me it was heavenly race that I shouldn't bother about them. I was prayed for and delivered and instantly, the pack of provision in my hand disappeared.

I joined them, I was given white garment which I put on and rubber hair style was given me I immediately. I could see a woman I know that attends watchman, she was their with her kids, her name is Mma Ebuka. I cried my eyes out, I was mourning and wailing this is because I have failed my kids. I prayed for a second chance before I woke up.

I woke up drenched in my own sweat like some one high fever and my heart beat throbbing like a drum, for a menuite, I didn't know what to say but I just prayed for God's grace to remember the dream. I'm still confused about the message. God help me.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 5:05am On May 08, 2018
I'm still shivering. I think I really do need help.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ITbomb(m): 5:11am On May 08, 2018
I'm just imagining how broken I would have been when I wake from such dream

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 5:47am On May 08, 2018
ITbomb:
I'm just imagining how broken I would have been when I wake from such dream

you can say that again. I just went to my kids room and I was glad its only a dream.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by obataokenwa(m): 5:52am On May 08, 2018
I've had such dream twice. Its really terrible. I was in the east then but the cries of tribulation of those in the northern part was been heard by us in the East. All my friends and relations all missed the rapture. Nobody cared for anyone cos everything failed and everyone was running helter skelter. People trecked from the north to the east just to run away from tribulations but as they came to the east, the tribulation was more terrible and no hiding place for any. But in that dream, I was not part of those that missed rapture but God kept me in a place to observe what it looks like. Its been years I had such dream but it makes me to be conscious of the heavenly race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Fronesis: 5:54am On May 08, 2018
A dreadful day indeed. Let every second count in obedience to God. Something happened to me now and as i prayed God solved it. Then i was reminded of a test i passed earlier. Holy Spirit told me if i had not passed that test my prayer would not have been answered. So you cant tell what the next minute holds when you just decide to disobey for a second. The trumpet may just sound the next second. No wonder he said he would come like a thief. May God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by obataokenwa(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2018
ogbright:

you can say that again. I just went to my kids room and I was glad its only a dream.
its not just a dream. You're to be an intercessor. God showed u such dream to start interceding for sinners and your territory to be converted to Christ. The church you saw and their refusal to allow u go get ur kids means dont let the cares of this world deprive u heaven. Wake up cos God is raising armies for the end time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by obataokenwa(m): 6:00am On May 08, 2018
ogbright:
Kneel down there right now and start asking God the part He wants you to play in this endtime. Make sure you get answer from Him.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by M0ron: 6:13am On May 08, 2018
ogbright:
Today I had a terrible dream about rapture, it happened. But it was not the way Bible told the story. It was like a war front, hunger everywhere, fear everywhere, people where missing, houses burned down.

I saw a very big provision company when I went out in search of food, it represents Satan, you have to agree to their terms and conditions after which you pack provisions as many as you wished. I didn't care about their condition, I just needed the provision. I took as many as I can because my children are starving at home.

On my way back, I saw what looks like a church, its represents Christ, people inside it were putting on white garment. I joined d que when I requested what it was, they told me it was where raptures soul should be like they where giving people second chance. When it got to my point I cried they should slow me bring my kids but they declined and told me it was heavenly race that I shouldn't bother about them. I was prayed for and delivered and instantly, the pack of provision in my hand disappeared.

I joined them, I was given white garment which I put on and rubber hair style was given me I immediately. I could see a woman I know that attends watchman, she was their with her kids, her name is Mma Ebuka. I cried my eyes out, I was mourning and wailing this is because I have failed my kids. I prayed for a second chance before I woke up.

I woke up drenched in my own sweat like some one high fever and my heart beat throbbing like a drum, for a menuite, I didn't know what to say but I just prayed for God's grace to remember the dream. I'm still confused about the message. God help me.

Such extended and detailed dreams are products of idleness and laziness. How many hours do you spend in bed?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by obataokenwa(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2018
M0ron:

Such extended and detailed dreams are products of idleness and laziness. How many hours do you spend in bed?
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by dajoaneke(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2018
I've been having same kind of dreams from the age of 10 till date few times a year. Whenever, I get such dreams, I'm not myself for about a week. It's a traumatic experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 6:57am On May 08, 2018
obataokenwa:
I've had such dream twice. Its really terrible. I was in the east then but the cries of tribulation of those in the northern part was been heard by us in the East. All my friends and relations all missed the rapture. Nobody cared for anyone cos everything failed and everyone was running helter skelter. People trecked from the north to the east just to run away from tribulations but as they came to the east, the tribulation was more terrible and no hiding place for any. But in that dream, I was not part of those that missed rapture but God kept me in a place to observe what it looks like. Its been years I had such dream but it makes me to be conscious of the heavenly race.

I know God was telling me something brought the dream and I have to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 6:58am On May 08, 2018
dajoaneke:
I've been having same kind of dreams from the age of 10 till date few times a year. Whenever, I get such dreams, I'm not myself for about a week. It's a traumatic experience.

I believe God has a message for u

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 6:59am On May 08, 2018
obataokenwa:
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 7:02am On May 08, 2018
M0ron:

When ever God gives me message, it must be detailed, I must remember every part of it and the message will be clear. The spirit of God in me has explained it to me and I know where I have defaulted which I need to amend. God bless u

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 7:11am On May 08, 2018
Fronesis:
A dreadful day indeed. Let every second count in obedience to God. Something happened to me now and as i prayed God solved it. Then i was reminded of a test i passed earlier. Holy Spirit told me if i had not passed that test my prayer would not have been answered. So you cant tell what the next minute holds when you just decide to disobey for a second. The trumpet may just sound the next second. No wonder he said he would come like a thief. May God help us all.

yes, that's so true.May God's grace abide with us that we may not go astray. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 7:16am On May 08, 2018
obataokenwa:
Kneel down there right now and start asking God the part He wants you to play in this endtime. Make sure you get answer from Him.

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by uboma(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2018
ogbright:

The only help you need is to stop worrying yourself unnecessarily because of the dream.

By the way, the teaching of Rapture is not scriptural.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 7:20am On May 08, 2018
obataokenwa:
its not just a dream. You're to be an intercessor. God showed u such dream to start interceding for sinners and your territory to be converted to Christ. The church you saw and their refusal to allow u go get ur kids means dont let the cares of this world deprive u heaven. Wake up cos God is raising armies for the end time.

I believe. God bless u

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by uboma(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2018
obataokenwa:

Oh really.

You are such a gullible fellow.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Slikbae: 8:11am On May 08, 2018
Shut up.
uboma:

Oh really.

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by christlover: 8:13am On May 08, 2018
ogbright:

pls and pls teach your children in the way of God.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Slikbae: 8:14am On May 08, 2018
I've had such dream a couple of times and i tell you it was really scary. Like I wasn't myself for days. On all occasions I didn't get raptured and I begged God for a second chance which he did and said , " you have been given a second chance, now go and be sin free". Immediately he said that I woke up. It felt so real.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 9:13am On May 08, 2018
uboma:

The only help you need is to stop worrying yourself unnecessarily because of the dream.

By the way, the teaching of Rapture is not scriptural.

Just think whatever you want, I'd don't care.
I know what to listen to.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by ogbright: 9:38am On May 08, 2018
uboma:

Oh really.

you are such a worthless tool d enemy uses to distract children of God. get a life and leave my thread.
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by obataokenwa(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2018
ogbright:

you are such a worthless tool d enemy uses to distract children of God. get a life and leave my thread.
Show him love by ignoring him
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by uboma(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2018
ogbright:

Thank you for the insult, "child of God".
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by obinna58(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2018
Dreams has connection with our mentality, how we expect things to be, it captures the most important things that is stucked in our mind, you being able to leave your children behind to starve in order to have an eternal assurance, also means you can do it real life once your brain has been diffused.

Don't let religion destroy your moral understanding
Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Anas09: 2:47pm On May 08, 2018
ogbright:

I was 13 or 14 thereabout when i began dreaming of Rapture. I was a little Catholic girl too.

Mine was like immediately the Rapture takes place as the earth breaks open, Fire balls falling from the sky with everyone running with no where to hide. The surface of water covered with fire. People filing like a roll call was being made.

At one point, i was in the queue, but when it got to my turn, i was turn back. I cried so hard i couldn't breath, i woke up drenched with sweat and tears in my eyes.

These dreams kept coming to me, and every time it does, i wake up drained of energy as a result of running. sweating and crying in my dreams. I had no one to talk to back then as i didn't even know what it was i was dreaming.

In Catholic, we were taught Purgatory, not Rapture. I knew when we died, we shall wait somewhere to atone for our sins if we didn't live well on earth, but Rapture?

One day, i told my mother who knew so little about stuff like that at that time, She just shrugged and said, 'I think something like that is in the Bible'.

I was left with a yearning, a deep vacuum inside of me. I was looking for something but didn't really know what it was until i found Christ.

Oh The Peace. The fulfillment. The satisfaction. No one can describe it to another person.

Again, while this was happening, i got baptized. I took my first communion. I went for confession to take my second communion, i was sitting right inside the Church as people were filing for Communion, i heard this calm but firm voice saying 'Don't take it a again, it's not right'. I knew immediately what it meant. I turned to see if someone spoke to me, but communion period is a solemn period which no one talks to anyone.

When my turn came, i didn't go out. That was the end i took communion, but kept going to church.

It's well. God has His own and at the appointed time, He'll pull them out.

May we not be left Behind.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Anas09: 3:02pm On May 08, 2018
Fronesis:
As a Christian, what scares me most is Tests. because you never know what will be used to test you or when it will come.

Last year, I was tested, i failed Woefully.

Have you ever felt like God had left you? It happened to me last year. I couldn't feel Him. I couldn't connect with Him. I was struggling to pray. I naturally like to sing. I sing even in my sleep. But, music deserted me. I usually pray spontaneously, but that also ceased.

Lordddddd, why the emptiness? Where are you Holy Spirit? i kept asking. Did i do something wrong?

I searched my heart, i found nothing. Everything became dry to me. Oh Lord. By the time it was over, I heard Him say, You needed to know I'm always there whether or not you can feel me.

Only Babies needs that feeling, not grown ups. You need to learn TRUST.

He said, 'I said, i will never leave you nor forsake you, i mean what I said, you may not feel my closeness, i may decide not to answer your prayers, but that doesn't mean I left you'.

Boy, i cried like a baby for failing that test. Now i am so vigilant in case another test comes.

Kai, the worst test a Christian can endure is for the Holy Spirit to silent on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Anas09: 3:07pm On May 08, 2018
dajoaneke:
Ah, we are many.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic by Anas09: 3:11pm On May 08, 2018
obinna58:
Dreams has connection with our mentality, how we expect things to be, it captures the most important things that is stucked in our mind, you being able to leave your children behind to starve in order to have an eternal assurance, also means you can do it real life once your brain has been diffused.

Don't let religion destroy your moral understanding
What you don't know is bigger than you. Right now, i dream before things happen. Are the things which haven't happened yet stuck in my mind?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth About Genesis Revealed: How It Is The Power To Unlock Yourself / Practical Ways To Draw Near To God Through Faith. / Archbishop Resigns Over S-e-x Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.