Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Goodbye Elijah Mikaelson; Is He Dead? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goodbye Elijah Mikaelson; Is He Dead? (721 Views)

Klaus Mikaelson / The Originals: Klaus Mikaelson Or Elijah Mikaelson? / "I Will Never Say Goodbye" Latest Filipino Soap In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Elijah Mikaelson; Is He Dead? by CelebrityNig: 7:25am On May 08, 2018
The Originals which is an off-shoot of the ever-popular Vampire Diaries (series) keeps the millions of enthusiastic fans across the world in suspense after the last scene latest episode (season 5 episode 3) shows what appears like a major character Elijah Mikaelson have met his demise in the series.

Elijah is a member of the Mikaelson family, the immortals can only be killed by one this – the sun if he faces the daylight without the magical ring. This is exactly the confusing scenario as visible in the last scene of the episode.

The question many fans worldwide including my aged self have been asking since is – β€œIs Elijah Mikaelson dead?” Is he really dead? It will be so much disappointment if a character of that magnitude exit the series in such pathetic manner. The rumor that the series will end at the current season might, after all, be very much correct.

https://celebrityng.com/the-originals-is-elijah-mikaelson-dead/

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Not Allowed" A Movie Directed By Mike Ezuruonye Live In London / Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction / Mercy Eke Has Been Declared The Winner Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.