Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) (5327 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Gistformant: 9:18am On May 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Davido is madly in love with chioma, he has never done any of these things to his former girlfriends and his current baby mamas compare to what he has done for chioma.

He sang a song for chioma titled Assurance dedicated to her only, took her fly over to Babardos in USA, shot a music video for her to watch, celebrated her birthday for her, gift a band new Porsche SUV car worth over 45 million naira with costumized plate number Assurance, secured her an endorsement deal worth over 60 million naira, increases her Instagram followers from 500 to over 178k followers, from unknown to a superstar, he now turn to a photographer taking pictures for chioma.

This love with too much assurance, Abeg Davido my sister dey here for free pls come and help me marry her. Lol

GIST from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/davido-turns-to-a-photographer-for-his-girlfriend-chioma-photos

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Gistformant: 9:18am On May 08, 2018
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by biacan(f): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
So this was why she left her studies..... mtcheeeeew
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by IamD18: 9:28am On May 08, 2018
biacan:

Bad Belle oooooooo grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2018
Love can turn you to anything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by biacan(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2018
IamD18:

Bad Belle oooooooo grin grin
Which bad belle undecided

I hear you saying you did like to check on something this week wink can't wait lipsrsealed if you know you know cool
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by IamD18: 9:36am On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Which bad belle undecided

I hear you saying you did like to check on something this week wink can't wait lipsrsealed if you know you know cool

I no know, I no wan know embarassed
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by biacan(f): 9:41am On May 08, 2018
IamD18:

I no know, I no wan know embarassed
You must know undecided

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Correct9jaB(f): 10:01am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=67376606]

Abegiii

School has not done anything for most people!
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 10:05am On May 08, 2018
He will soon turn to a Foot Mat
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by wtfcoded: 10:08am On May 08, 2018
Issorite
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by roarik(f): 11:07am On May 08, 2018
love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 08, 2018
This will make front page again now
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by ClintonEmex: 12:06pm On May 08, 2018
Davido is very childish. Whoever loves his pattern of showing love does not know what true love is.
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
Make E sha last like hausa perfume
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Davido is very childish. Whoever loves his pattern of showing love does not know what true love is.
you may think he is acting childish but I tell you I have seen 50 years and above men act more "childishly" when it comes to the issue of love.

We all love differently and act differently when it comes to love .

2 Likes

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Acepen(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Davido is madly in love with chioma, he has never done any of these things to his former girlfriends and his current baby mamas compare to what he has done for chioma.

He sang a song for chioma titled Assurance dedicated to her only, took her fly over to Babardos in USA, shot a music video for her to watch, celebrated her birthday for her, gift a band new Porsche SUV car worth over 45 million naira with costumized plate number Assurance, secured her an endorsement deal worth over 60 million naira, increases her Instagram followers from 500 to over 178k followers, from unknown to a superstar, he now turn to a for photographer taking pictures for chioma.

This love with too much assurance, Abeg Davido my sister dey here for free pls come and help me marry her. Lol

MC GIST from GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/davido-turns-to-a-photographer-for-his-girlfriend-chioma-photos
And What Has Chioma Done For Him? Cooking And Pu**y
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Michelle55: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
Acepen:
And What Has Chioma Done For Him? Cooking And Pu**y
there's more to relationships than the usual cooking and sex you know
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Acepen(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2018
Michelle55:

there's more to relationships than the usual cooking and sex you know
like What?
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Michelle55: 1:11pm On May 08, 2018
Acepen:
like What?
nothing beats peace of mind.. when your partner causes you to be happy/smile even when he or she isn't there,how do you qualify that?
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Acepen(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2018
Michelle55:

nothing beats peace of mind.. when your partner causes you to be happy/smile even when he or she isn't there,how do you qualify that?
i Think More Logical Than Emotional...But I C Ur Point, Alas U Are Right...But Chioma Is Overrated.
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Martinez19(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
see who is talking. grin

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Kylekent59: 1:34pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:

Your evil instinct is quite accentuating. You gat to stop all these hate speeches.
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2018
So basically, someone photographed Davido photographing his own girlfriend.

Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Michelle55: 1:35pm On May 08, 2018
Acepen:
i Think More Logical Than Emotional...But I C Ur Point, Alas U Are Right...But Chioma Is Overrated.
yeah she is and I'm hoping SM will spare us their assurance love story
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by TPAND(f): 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
Why do i have a feeling they intentionally hide this chioma of a girls's face under a nokia camera phone picture display. Never seen a clear cut picture of her
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by FlirtyGist: 6:17pm On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by samchem(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
#Davido causing Wahala all d girls am wooing now wants assurance #imagine
Re: Davido Turns To A Photographer For His Girlfriend, Chioma (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:09am On May 09, 2018
This gal is not fine now - she is average at best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby-shaped Cake: What Do You Think? / Saira Khan Hot Photo Shoot / What Is This Called In Your Mother Tongue? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.