Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lagos Tourism Master Plan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tourism Master Plan (7625 Views)

Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / Lagos Tourism Commissioner To Speak At Nigeria Travel Awards / The Future Of Lagos Tourism Is Makoko Community- Find Out Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Tourism Master Plan by userplainly(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2018
mmsen:

I did not claim that either is doing a good job but rather you should reserve your comment for their actions as opposed to their clothing.

Nigerians are obsessed with appearance, oftentimes at the expense of making a clear assessment on performance.

do you watch our ministers in world functions? I get pissed! those people should be retired by now and sleeping! they disgust me! only Dalung still better than the rest!
Re: Lagos Tourism Master Plan by nex(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2018
REALLY?! The same Church that killed several foreigners in Lagos by building outside the approved plan?

Smooyis:
;DTourism in Lagos is hugely due to the activities at the Synagogue Church of all nations. However, the Lagos state government has left a lot of infrastructures in the SCOAN environment in comatose. Religious bigotry will not allow them to see the truth. Shame. Even the major road along Synagogue road was tarred by the church itself. This country is blessed but they play politics with everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Suspends Flight Operations To London, Johannesburg / Travel Advisory On Temporary Closure Of Festac Link Bridge / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.