Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 (7588 Views)

BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08 / Link For Canada Visa / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2011
e
Re: 1 by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^ Comrade, it'll be difficult to get any honest person to sign an affidavit. By doing so and sponsoring you, they are vouching for your integrity. Not easy if they don't really know you from Adam.
Re: 1 by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2011
Thanks Siena for your Comment, i appropriate more reasonable posts please, but i belive there are Agent who have direct links to this people or Bankers.
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2011
oyibomoses:

Thanks Siena for your Comment, i appropriate more reasonable posts please, but i belive there are Agent who have direct links to this people or Bankers.

You are actually very very naive. You are expecting an 'agent' to get you original bank account with 15-20 million naira on it? What a nightmare u are having.
Re: 1 by Vicjustice: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
justwise:

You are actually very very naive. You are expecting an 'agent' to get you original bank account with 15-20 million naira on it? What a nightmare u are having.
   He's hoping for "an agent who has direct link to these people or bankers", such an agent who can use his/her "direct link" power to influence an arranged or forged bank statement document.

oyibomoses:

Re: 1 by justwise(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
Vicjustice:

He's hoping for "an agent who has direct link to these people or bankers", such an agent who can use his/her "direct link" power to influence an arranged or forged bank statement document.

Yup. . .and the agent's influence ends at the bank, when he gets to Canadian embassy for an interview the bubble will burst. He has to explain what he does to save 15-20million naira.
Re: 1 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^Hello my sweet chocobunny kiss kiss kiss Don't worry, Mr kadry is not here grin cheesy
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
jennykadry:

^^Hello my sweet chocobunny kiss kiss kiss Don't worry, Mr kadry is not here grin cheesy

Mr Kadry got pple watching over his seed, i don't want to die young grin grin grin grin
Re: 1 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
justwise:

Mr Kadry got pple watching over his[b] seed[/b], i don't want to die young grin grin grin grin

shocked What seed are you talking about? shocked shocked shocked The one he deposits inside. . . . . . after jigijigigbamgbam? shocked shocked grin cheesy Too late to watch over it mate cool
Re: 1 by Podonasmit: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
oyibomoses:

I am applying for a Four Year Course in Canada and I want a Sponsor, The Sponsor should be able to Provide His Account Statement and also Sign an Letter Of Affidavit and Also a Letter Of Recommendation with copy of his ID because that is what the Embassy Asked me to Provide, please i do not need fake or Oluwola Statement of Account or Flashing Account because I know Canada Embassy have ways of knowing these things and the Account must have at least 15 - 20 Million Naira and the money can be confirmed anytime since it takes three month for Canada Embassy to issue Visa. I will pay for the services and i need serious people and Traveling Agency/Agent who know they can provide what i need to reply please. Other Meaningful Post are also Welcome.
Thanks

OyinboMoses,

You may be naive, unwise or someone could easily call you stupid. Yet i think you are smart in your own way.
Don't rely in agent. Walk to any bank especially the bank you bank with, approach a regular face  on the counter or assume a further boldness by walking to the manager and state your concern. Ask him/her if they could help.

Once they assure you they can deliver, pay for the service and make sure you call the bank anonymously by yourself at least once every month to make sure that the account has the balance you agreed too.  (Act like the embassy calling)

To every challenge there is  a solution.
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
jennykadry:

shocked What seed are you talking about? shocked shocked shocked The one he deposits inside. . . . . . after jigijigigbamgbam? shocked shocked grin cheesy Too late to watch over it mate cool

I'm too innocent to know what that means, grin grin
Re: 1 by damola1: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2011
the question is how much are you willing to drop to make it happen?
Re: 1 by worry246(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
You can "DROP" all the money you want to get FAKE papers.
But can you go through customs and immigration at several airports without sweating and looking guilty!
These people are trained to spot cheats and will make you feel guilty then ban you if they can.
Re: 1 by damola1: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
For a man to speak so confidently about getting documents, he must be loaded, let him speak or forever hold his peace, How much do you want to pay the ' agent ' to make this happen?
Re: 1 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 by dellnet: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2011
@oyibomoses, if you are a spade in traveling then getting a Student Visa from any Embassy should not be a problem. I am not going to tell you what to do or how to do it. I feel people are snitches here they just want to know the method, Your name says it all oyinbo abi oyibo? I guess you guys can spot the bishop street statement and are looking for ways to spot others.

2 Likes

Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2011
Please when i said i need good post i don't like talking insult from people, for your information i have live in Canada for two years but went with a six month Visa from Egypt, you can check my post when i started nairaland, i am not a baby in traveling, i have gone to seven countries in this world including transit and i can show you guys my passport if you want to see it i leave in Ikeja Gra, please let call a spade a spade, we are all here as friends and to help one another, i knw how many nairaland Agent clients i helped to cross to the United State and Canada when i was in Barbados, i don't want to mention names here, so please we should respect ourselves and contribute to what we know and also act mature, i poured out my feelings because i know Canada Embassy very well, even one of the Consulate was my close friend when i was in Tel-Aviv Israel, same hotel i stayed with her and Vincent Eynima Nigeria Goal Keeper, BELLS HOTEL so i just don't want to make mistake because i just finish my two year Ban from entering Canada for Over Stay. Please sorry for saying all this things but we just need to respect our selves here.
thanks and please i need more good post and contribution because life is all about learning New Things.

Hmmmmmmmmm, the amount involved here is wowwwwww! at this same time it's nothing to some influential Nigerians but to be frank and sincere with you, you can hardly get such favour except it's from a close family member. The truth may seems bitter sometimes but if you base your hope on what one NL member will do to help you on this issue, wa-lai-ta-lai, you may end being duped. You can only get a favour like this if assuming you working and you have years of glorified integrity with your boss at your place of work and if you approach then, they might help you on personal basis or using company document for you as sponsor. I bliv in God and there is nothing God cannot do but instead of coming here to seek such help, i will advice you to contact reasonable and influential pple who are God fearing and have the passion to help pple out NL. Don't waste your precious time here if you are really serious about ur life.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

1 Like

Re: 1 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Collinsfbi thanks so much for your contribution i really appreciate it, i am also looking from my side, i was thinking agent or traveling agency will have or know people since they always do student visa, thanks once more for your advice.
Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2011
Collinsfbi thanks so much for your contribution i really appreciate it, i am also looking from my side, i was thinking agent or traveling agency will have or know people since they always do student visa, thanks once more for your advice.
Yes! most of them "agents" do have their sources of getting dis docs but don't be disappointed that 90% of the so called "agents" here on NL will not only feed on your money but will also get you frustrated by getting fake statement of account for you claiming to be real and this will definitely jeopardize your chance of getting your dreamed study permit. Just take precaution in dealing with this issue, I bliv God can do it and He will surely send you a philanthropist only if you bliv He can do it.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: 1 by dellnet: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2011
collinsfbi:

Yes! most of them "agents" do have their sources of getting dis docs but don't be disappointed that 90% of the so called "agents" here on NL will not only feed on your money but will also get you frustrated by getting fake statement of account for you claiming to be real and this will definitely jeopardize your chance of getting your dreamed study permit. Just take precaution in dealing with this issue, I bliv God can do it and He will surely send you a philanthropist only if you bliv He can do it.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out

I can't believe you are abiding to this. . .
Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2011
I can't believe you are abiding to this. . .
Abiding to what? What is wrong about my advice or do you expect me to advice him to trust one agent here on NL all because they want to get him fake statement of account? Are you one of the 90%? or what are you insinuating?

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: 1 by ojdollars(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2011
@Oyibomoses, I love the way and manner you posted your pains, fear and challenges on Nairaland. I have few Suggestion for you.

1. Meet your Pastor either from your Momsi or Popsi Church, they can help you on that. As long as it's just legitimate documents and their cash won't be involved. Winners, Christ Embassy, Deeperlife, Methodist, Anglican Churches or Any other church. See the Pastor yourself, if it would take you to cry, cry for him and beg him or the wife, you can enter most pastors on good issues like this, through their wife or assistant Pastors.

2. Meet your Lawyer or your Father's Lawyer, explain to am first, he might have a Loyal Client he don help when go listen to am, tell am in two ways, say Bros or Madam, you ready to pay the person self, the person would not spend his/her dime on this issue, bla blah blah. He/She might help you. But wait ooh, school admitting you for 4years course in Canada, require 15million or what's the real amount? Not sure, na everybody must get 15 million before them school? Na lie. Check www.mun.ca also for more info too.

3. Meet your Bank Manager, explain to them, tell them you ready to pay anything to agree with their Customers when go accept to help you.

4. Go meet those Alahaji for Hausa Quaters when dey do Bureau De Change, ask them how much they are willing to take. They can stand as your uncle or your father's friend. Or your Father's step brother, uncle too though. From your father's Mother side. Those guys can even give you account statement worth 50million self. As long as it's going to be business and they see the light as genuine AND be convinced that they are not spending their money on it, but would gain, men, forget, they would in automatically for the business.

I wish you good luck, never give up bros. Their is strenght in your weakness. @Justwise, small small they insult people. You didn't fly to UK. Even though you are a Prince of Guara Guara Land, others are not. Find pleasure in helping people reach and achieve their goals. Never see yourself as superior over people. Oyibomoses, just take care and be calm and most expecially, pray about it, let God help you. I am at the MM2 Airport LAG, heading to Warri, will check NL later in the evening, any other question, ask. But take this suggestion very serious. He go work, sponsor na sponsor.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: 1 by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
ojdollars:

@Justwise, small small they insult people. You didn't fly to UK. Even though you are a Prince of Guara Guara Land, others are not. Find pleasure in helping people reach and achieve their goals. Never see yourself as superior over people.

You just enjoy talking bullish all the time, give urself a break.
Re: 1 by dellnet: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
collinsfbi:

Abiding to what? What is wrong about my advice or do you expect me to advice him to trust one agent here on NL all because they want to get him fake statement of account? Are you one of the 90%? or what are you insinuating?

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
10-66. There was a thread yesterday saying it could provide statement and sponsorship, it is thread like this that spurred that thread of yesterday. 10-4
Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
10-66. There was a thread yesterday saying it could provide statement and sponsorship, it is thread like this that spurred that thread of yesterday. 10-4
Yes i saw it but i still don't get where you are driving at, so do you expect me to introduce or advice him to contact such and peradventure if he happens to be given fake statement and he's denied, pple like you will be the first to crucify me. Don't forget he has just finished serving a 2-year ban and am sure Canadian Embassy will give his documents special scrutiny. See many pple are here to do what they like to do most so i don't want to buy the idea that thread like this will encourage that of yesterday.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: 1 by dellnet: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
I just dont trust the op. Reverse psychology kind of a thing.
Re: 1 by ojdollars(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
@Justwise, He don reach insult again? You act like you know everything, accuses people of things you are not sure of first. Read Collinsfbi post, he was trying to encourage the poster. But you, you would just appear with your two lines words of insult on posters. Can you tell us how you even got to UK self? If Nigeria is good for you, while not stay back in Nigeria na? You have no respect at all. If not for forum things, you can't insult anyone and go free hiding behind the screen. I don't have the time to start bastardizing words with you my young man, I just arrived Waffi, like 4hrs ago, I need my rest.

@Poster, have you found any sponsor yet? Let me know.
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
ojdollars:

@Justwise, He don reach insult again? You act like you know everything, accuses people of things you are not sure of first. Read Collinsfbi post, he was trying to encourage the poster. But you, you would just appear with your two lines words of insult on posters. Can you tell us how you even got to UK self? If Nigeria is good for you, while not stay back in Nigeria na? You have no respect at all. If not for forum things, you can't insult anyone and go free hiding behind the screen. I don't have the time to start bastardizing words with you my young man, I just arrived Waffi, like 4hrs ago, I need my rest.
ojdollar grow up.
Re: 1 by Podonasmit: 3:34am On Aug 11, 2011
ojdollars:

@Justwise,  He don reach insult again? You act like you know everything, accuses people of things you are not sure of first. Read Collinsfbi post, he was trying to encourage the poster. But you, you would just appear with your two lines words of insult on posters. Can you tell us how you even got to UK self? If Nigeria is good for you, while not stay back in Nigeria na? You have no respect at all. If not for forum things, you can't insult anyone and go free hiding behind the screen. I don't have the time to start bastardizing words with you my young man, I just arrived Waffi, like 4hrs ago, I need my rest.

@Ojdollars,

Let's give Justwise a break, i think he is doing a great job by being a good critic. His attitude though may be rude, but i think he has succeed in helping avert people from being defrauded especially on this Travel Forum. I have study and monitor his contributions with keen interest especially with the way people see his posts.  @Ojodollars i think you are doing a great job too, your suggestion on this thread is unbeatable and is worth taking by Oyinbomoses. Let leave justwise alone and let him do it the way he knows it best. It is helping people who are naive think twice and also helping those who intend to defraud to be extra-ordinary conscious about what they say, knowing that some people have better understanding and would stop them if they attempt to defraud. Let us help Oyinbomoses and others who need our help,  we are all naija o,  We wouldnt be travelling if our leaders make our country live-able for us.

Thanks.
Re: 1 by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2011
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2011
oyibomoses:

i really want to say a very big thank you to ojdollars and collins, i really appricate your time and contrubution, God will bless you guys and ojdollars thanks so much for your adivce i will do as you say as there is no harm tryiing, it is better you make that move than not to make a try at all. justwise i want you to know that not everybody or agent on nairaland come here to scam people most agent or people do have direct contact with this consulate, i once had an Ambasador as a friend, Ambassador of Napel to Isreal, he even went as far to open his private file for me and showed me many Nigerians they have issued visa to date, name and period, i also have Senior Consulate friend of Turkish Embassy to Egypt because i was teaching his wife English at home, he always tell me so many things and he was the one that took me to turkey with his family for two week, i stayed in their house in turkey, i also know Mr. Rudy an Nigeria High Consulate in Nigeria Embassy in Canada, he was the one that helped me when me and my canadaian girl freind want to come to Nigeria. justwise you habe tp be very careful because no matter how you try and people here, you are also spoiling other people chances, not everybody are fake and you need to be polite, you are not the onwer of this site, even seun who i have met with and talk with will not abuse or talk to people any how here, i don't like the way people complain about you, it is high time you make a change, we are all here to assist and help people and also learn, but i don't see your post as someone learning you feel you know it all. ojdollars thanks once more for your time and effort and i want to thank everybody that say well too, justwise keep up the good work, i have been following your post for the three years now but please make a change.
Since you have being following my post for 3yrs now then you shouldn't be surprised about what i have said and what i'm about to say. . . .

Stop this name dropping, you don't really have much to tell me about Consulate officers, i have them as elder brother, uncle, aunties and more than 3 family friends representing Nigeria around the world, i lived and travelled with some, so give me a break with the name-dropping thing.

I'm not in a hurry to change the way i approach some issues here, is either u scroll-up  when you see my post or you read and attack me, that, i'm used to.

If you have travelled that much and know diplomas and still come here to open thread like this then u haven't learnt alot. Every member here has his or her own way of looking at issues, this is the way i do my stuff and i made no apology for it, you can tell Seun to delete my account, until then, you may have to put up or shut-it.
Re: 1 by nagari: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2011
@ Oyibomoses.
i really want to say a very big thank you to ojdollars and collins, i really appricate your time and contrubution, God will bless you guys and ojdollars thanks so much for your adivce i will do as you say as there is no harm tryiing, it is better you make that move than not to make a try at all. justwise i want you to know that not everybody or agent on nairaland come here to scam people most agent or people do have direct contact with this consulate, i once had an Ambasador as a friend, Ambassador of Napel to Isreal, he even went as far to open his private file for me and showed me many Nigerians they have issued visa to date, name and period, i also have Senior Consulate friend of Turkish Embassy to Egypt because i was teaching his wife English at home, he always tell me so many things and he was the one that took me to turkey with his family for two week, i stayed in their house in turkey, i also know Mr. Rudy an Nigeria High Consulate in Nigeria Embassy in Canada, he was the one that helped me when me and my canadaian girl freind want to come to Nigeria. justwise you habe tp be very careful because no matter how you try and people here, you are also spoiling other people chances, not everybody are fake and you need to be polite, you are not the onwer of this site, even seun who i have met with and talk with will not abuse or talk to people any how here, i don't like the way people complain about you, it is high time you make a change, we are all here to assist and help people and also learn, but i don't see your post as someone learning you feel you know it all. ojdollars thanks once more for your time and effort and i want to thank everybody that say well too, justwise keep up the good work, i have been following your post for the three years now but please make a change.

No mean no disrespect but i think you are so full of yourself.If you claim to know so many influential people,how come you are still looking for a sponsor account?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Plans Upgrade Of Airports’ Landing Systems / How To Move To Sweden And Become A Swedish Citizen / Travel Advisory On Temporary Closure Of Festac Link Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.