Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children (46108 Views)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Sophie Alakija Slays In Bikini (photos) / Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by ceoreportnaija: 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
Former video model, Sophie Alakija took to her Instagram page to share her testimony after she and her family survived a ghastly motor accident. She shared photos of the damaged car and wrote;

God truly is amazing. We take life for granted oblivious to the fact that we can literally be gone any second.
That’s my car, last night on our way home my family and I (my husband, myself and our 2 kids) were inside when 2 cars collided and ran into us. We literally spun a couple of times till we eventually stopped facing oncoming vehicles. It was a horror as I thought my husband and first son were gone because the impact was on the side they both were. All 4 of us came out without a single scratch (Though alaxx’ old dislocation came off again and I’ve got whip lash and my head hasn’t stopped hurting but the doc says I’m all good). All I can say is I’m thankful for life because my life flashed before my eyes, it easily could’ve been a case of ‘RIP’ (God forbid). Just when I’m about to blow? How naaauuuu?! Help me thank God oh. May we never be victims!
It is not our portion for people to say ‘ahhh I just spoke to them’ ‘ahhh I just saw them’. Please please please let’s always remember to wear our seat belts, both front and back, always! Lord knows it would’ve been a completely different case if we weren’t wearing seat belts. It really is for our own safety, no one else’s. Of which ambulance well done oh! That’s how people would’ve died on the scene and you wouldn’t have responded ‘continu’. Also let’s remember to always appreciate the ones we still have around us. To God be all the glory. ??

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/05/08/wizkids-former-girlfriend-sophie-alakija-and-family-survive-ghastly-motor-accident/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Kxngstein(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
Thank God for life

12 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Samusu(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by FlirtyGist: 12:51pm On May 08, 2018
angry
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2018
thank god for the divine safety

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by goldbim(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2018
Wow!!thank God for her life..Nigerian bloggers and the way they tag people..which one is wizkid's former girlfriend?. Aleast for the sake of her kids, they should respect her marriage.

74 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by talk2saintify(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by AprokoGirl: 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by extrovertAishat: 2:38pm On May 08, 2018
OFFA ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK

A citizen of the affected community has grammatically expressed the robbery attack.
Follow this link to read the bombastic reaction!!
www.nairaland.com/4493391/citizen-reacted-offa-armed-robbery

Chai! Nigerians and grammar are like 5 and 6!!
Patrick Obahiagbon,Paul Alao,see ur pikin

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by carpmam: 2:38pm On May 08, 2018
We will not die prematurely in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by dennisworld1(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
Lol. Nah God save am. sad sad
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by feedmore22: 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
Thank God for life
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by nairalandfreak(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Vicolan: 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
Must Wizkid name be there!
Wizkid Ex
Wizkid baby mama 1
Wizkid baby mama 2..

Bloggers should learn how to attract people with their captions joo.. I'm tired of Wizkid this, wizkid that.. � �

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Slikbae: 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
Just now now two children?

1 Like

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
Nawa for the mod we changed the tittle ooo
Hian
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
WizKid Ex.. is WizKid a prefix

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by perdollar(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
did he baby mama her.
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by SoapQueen(f): 2:44pm On May 08, 2018
goldbim:
Wow!!thank God for her life..Nigerian bloggers and the way they tag people..which one is wizkid's former girlfriend?. Aleast for the sake of her kids, they should respect her marriage.

My sister, you just said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 08, 2018
Why do I feel this is an advert from dem Road Safety peeps?

Seatbelt is for your safety, anything can happen.... Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Safiaa(f): 2:45pm On May 08, 2018
goldbim:
Business is business. What generates more traffic? What brought her into the limelight? Would you have clicked on this post if you didn’t see wizkids ex? Just saying though.

Anyways thank God for her life

4 Likes

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by 9jatriot(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2018
Exactly what I was coming to write.
She now has a life, I can imagine how the husband would feel reading about his wife being described as someone's else.
Sometimes you wonder if these bloggers feel happy assisting in breaking people's home.
The life of a celebrity must be a lonely lane. Your mistakes remain documented and are presented at every opportunity.

Vicolan:
Must Wizkid name be there!
Wizkid Ex
Wizkid baby mama 1
Wizkid baby mama 2..

Bloggers should learn how to attract people with their captions joo.. I'm tired of Wizkid this, wizkid that.. � �

1 Like

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by lekkan(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2018
Which one is "When I'm about to blow" again ? Celebrities and their always wanting to use everything to shine.
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by adewuyiade: 2:47pm On May 08, 2018
Must you still link her with wizkid
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 08, 2018
Thank God for safety
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by jbrodaly(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2018
Do we have to tag it "Wizkid ex"?
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by bedspread: 2:52pm On May 08, 2018
Why connect her with wizkid
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by 9jatriot(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm, from a traffic and business angle you are right.

I guess it's a case of carrying your baggage around with you.

Safiaa:
Business is business. What generates more traffic? What brought her into the limelight? Would you have clicked on this post if you didn’t see wizkids ex? Just saying though.

Anyways thank God for her life
Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by conscienceman4(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2018
You see wayward life. She can't even appear on the news without being reference as Wizkid's ex.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children by okomile(f): 2:59pm On May 08, 2018
Bloggers .........

(1) (2) (Reply)

'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Lilian Gabriel Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.