Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' (49824 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Who's Anchoring News Line Tomorrow April 1st??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by SirBunky85(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2018
maestroferddi:
Is your brain still booting?

With the exception of Babajide Otitoju who, is still has to be said, is an APC apologist, which of the participants in the "Journalists Hangout" is objective?

TVC succeeded in turning Yori Folarin, a veteran journalist before he started tasting Tinubu's money, into a mockery/shadow of himself.

Just leave it, TVC is a bad joke of a TV station...
thankGOD u agree dat babajide is very objective.folarin decided to change on his own cuz tnnubu didnt force him to.babajide has maintained his objectivity and nobody has removed him.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by loomer: 6:21pm On May 08, 2018
seunmsg:

Must every presenter on AIT be a PDP supporter? Why should a national TV like AIT be a propaganda outfit against the president? Journalist are supposed to be professional and objective in their reporting and analysis. The view of the owners of a media platform should not be imposed on the presenters.

you don spend time watch fox news and CNN?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by galaxy2020(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2018
He's an APC mole, very very partisan in his analysis. Seun of Channels TV does a better job , even though we know Channels is purely for APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by karashita: 6:28pm On May 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Exactly, the only program I watch on channel is the politics today aired by 7pm. Apart from that, wetin concern me with the APC TV where that yeye girl Maope Ogun talks trash. Her bias is very glaring. Don't know if she is trying to gain the face of their oga Momoh who APC compensated with NBC chairmanship position

John Momoh is not on the board of NBC, let alone being its chairman.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Simpubozz(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

He mustn't be a PDP supporter neither should he be Pro APC hiding under d cover of media personality to sell the party in govt and demonize PDP. Same thing Maope do in Channels TV. Media personnel should be neutral at all times. Balanced reportage and interview.
you lied about maope, she does non of your allegations. she's a clean journalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by galaxy2020(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2018
He does same with Ekiti state, the recall of Dino that failed, I was hoping he will even mention it during the intro, but he avoided it, but was quick to report the next day how Dino was humiliated in the court. The mace issue, he chose to dwell on the remote cause, than speaking against what happened on that day. Let him go and join politics.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by galaxy2020(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2018
Who's the BON chairman oga?
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Unfortunately for you, I watch Focus Nigeria every day. The one of today was his last recorded interview of former Kano govnor now presidential aspirant in PDP, If you watched it today. U will see how he cast aspersion at Rivers state, which he always do as if Rivers is d most insecure state in Nigeria
stop been biased in your reply here. he's not a sentimental journalist. he invite people from both parties. the same man has interview both pdp politicians and Apc politicians. you just have to get it straight. if you are familiar with his program very well, he interviewed based on the problems in this nation and also talked about solutions to the issues. the same man has interviewed japhet omojuwa.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Exactly, the only program I watch on channel is the politics today aired by 7pm. Apart from that, wetin concern me with the APC TV where that yeye girl Maope Ogun talks trash. Her bias is very glaring. Don't know if she is trying to gain the face of their oga Momoh who APC compensated with NBC chairmanship position

He was elected, not appointed as Chairman of BON, not NBC.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by omoiyalayi(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2018
All of u talkin trash abt Gbenga been bias against pdp or channels tv propaganda & moupe ogun bias reportage

U guys shld come 2 Abj & listen to most radio station like Hot fm very bias against this government cutting d calls of any 1 dat hold different opinions 4rm theirs.

And kiss fm, my God those guys in the morning show they never see anything good in this administration

Hmmmmmm ray power nko? Their own no be 2day sef all of them am watching them closely recording their programs

I will play for the whole world when the tym comes

Am waiting 2 see what their reports will be like when the party or whoever they want 2 be president get there
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by omoiyalayi(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2018
eluquenson:
Who is still watching that partisan TV station, AIT when we have a better station like Channels TV.

That dead company with dead DAAR SAT

Don't mind them they ran into debt sometimes ago begin their shareholders to donate money for the company, shareholders even forfeited some of their dividends jst for d company to survive

All the 2.1billions dokpesi collected 4rm dasuki only God knows wat he spent it on

I ve givin up on them long tym ago
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by miqos02(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
He may still get the post back
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by miqos02(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2018
Afam4eva:

Is it Kenny Ogungbe of Primetime Africa or another one.
same one. He is the GM of Raypower now
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Reference(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2018
SammyJac:
Inasmuch as political platform still airs on Raypower FM the radio arm of Daar Communications Plc every week day, nothing will be missed. The political platform hosts now being led by AMAECHI ANAKWUE after the retirement of AUSTIN OKHIRIA are seasoned and consummated journalists cum analysts that can deliver any day and anytime.

Okhiria is gone to where?
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by caprini1: 8:11pm On May 08, 2018
Simpubozz:
you lied about maope, she does non of your allegations. she's a clean journalist
I watch sunrise everyday,and I am yet to see the bias in Maope and the other guys,i am not sure all the quotes castigating her,actually watch channels TV.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by progress69: 8:34pm On May 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Unfortunately for you, I watch Focus Nigeria every day. The one of today was his last recorded interview of former Kano govnor now presidential aspirant in PDP, If you watched it today. U will see how he cast aspersion at Rivers state, which he always do as if Rivers is d most insecure state in Nigeria

Is he lying about Rivers?
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Bizibi(m): 8:47pm On May 08, 2018
Simpubozz:
taaaaa!!!
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Wallade(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Gbenga body is in APC, his utterances while anchoring d program gave him out. He better resign and join TVC or channels to propagate APC propaganda fully.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Timfreds(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2018
One of my best programs. I will miss the guy.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by Sunsets: 9:18pm On May 08, 2018
A good development...let him get out with his jaundiced anchoring...he, professionally, should be neutral. An APC rat since the birth of APC from GEJ era. I wonder why he wasn't axed long ago.
bakaredc:
The Popular host of political talk show.."FOCUS NIGERIA" which airs every week day between 10am to 11am on AIT has been relieved from anchoring the show, Gbenga Arulegba made this known in a series of tweet released from his official twitter handle @gbengaaruleba..No official reason has been given for this sudden development.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by demitola(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
with such mindset like dis,how would we move forwrrd as a nation?so becuz gbenga always says things as it is now makes him an apc man abi?go to tvc journalists hangout and see how otito criticizes both pmb and d apc when necessary.u pple accuse pmb of being dictatorial but here u are supporting same.u just suck
God bless you bro! How can Nigeria advance when we share geographical space with people like these? He has developed a mindset that TVC is partisan and he doesnt even want to check it out whether its true or not. Gbenga Aruleba is the only man that makes me tune to AIT - objective and so professional!
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by jrusky(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
seunmsg:

Must every presenter on AIT be a PDP supporter? Why should a national TV like AIT be a propaganda outfit against the president? Journalist are supposed to be professional and objective in their reporting and analysis. The view of the owners of a media platform should not be imposed on the presenters.

Do you understand what you are saying at all? AIT is not national tv station it's a personal business of Dokpesi more so do you forgot to mention TVC that has never and will never want to air anything about pdp what about that? Did you remember to mention Chanel 24 of Tony Momoh too Do your homework and be well inform before dropping any post here ok. No offense just my advise.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by tellmemore15: 10:35pm On May 08, 2018
wen ever northerners are in power this always happens.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2018
As for me, I blame the people of Ikere-Ekiti for not making Gbenga Aruleba king when he vied for the kingship position in 2015. At least, he would have ceremoniously left AIT and Dokpesi would have come to pay homage and prostrate to him rather than been ridiculed.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by edmaraja: 11:51pm On May 08, 2018
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by donqx: 2:06am On May 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by viktagorion: 4:15am On May 09, 2018
What is there to watch in Ait again with Àruleba out of Focus Nigeria?

Bye Bye AIT.
Re: Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' by AerialMapper: 4:25am On May 09, 2018
seunmsg:

Exactly! They should take a look at a national tv station like NTA! Very professional with balanced reporting, propaganda-free and devoid of any interference from the government of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

X-factor (Who's Watching) / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.