Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (51761 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by engineerboat(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
BREAKING: AIT back on air — 24 hours after NBC sanction

African Independent Television (AIT) is back on air 24 hours after the National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) suspended its licence over alleged violation of the regulatory body’s rule.

The development comes after a federal high court in Abuja nullified the suspension of the licence of DAAR Communications, owners of AIT and Raypowerf FM.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-ait-back-on-air-24-hours-after-nbc-sanction/amp

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari shame onto you.
All power belong to jesus!! (singing)

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by bluntolumide(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
I never liked this dokpesi of a guy.......prior to his involvement in dansuki arms deal scandal in 2015
........sentiments aside He's a criminal.......

..every time we keep comparing ourselves with the united state........who knows how many sanctions and lockdown CNN had faced before becoming what's today..........if it where to a be a serious country AIT would have been a thing of the past.......

funny enough some myopic nincompoop would still blame buhari........

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by AAA593: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one

11 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by AAA593: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
If na okon abang court for get k-leg. Nice one

27 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Jayslicky: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
This government is just the most useless we have ever had in this country, why ban AIT in the first place, AIT didn't openly support any party in the atiku's petition report they just did simple journalism like t.v station would normally do.

If AIT should be banned then TVC should also be banned, TVC has always be inclined to APC and paint other parties bad, why has the government not cautioned them, this government and it's selective battles.

270 Likes 18 Shares

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
This government is as useless as the Monica I bear on this fora

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Bizlifelines201: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Has nothing to do with the judgement because there's no restraining order against NBC.
In the first place,NBC doesn't need a court order to restore the license as soon as DAAR makes firm commitment to abide by the rules. It's the intransigence of DAAR that caused their problem and they have a better option to restore good professional ethics. I honestly pity those members of staff of DAAR who have been using their internal mechanism to argue against their professional misconduct, they are the one I pity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by olayiwola4u(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
I don't think they will be worth watching again. They are going to be scrutizing their hard core truth programs like never before. Sorry guys...Nigerians don't love truth. Nigerians like people that tell them lies, intact, BIG LIES. that is why we have so many successful politicians.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by TourismMan(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wow!
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Nonnyflex(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Now we are talking.... This next level... Only God knows where we are going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Bizlifelines201: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Uncle shut up. You dey talk mumu yarn
The sad reality is that AIT will lose in the courts again and beg as usual. I wish they are breaking news like The Cable, Sahara reporters and Premium Times instead of using contents from the social media like a gossip tabloid.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by cyberguy72(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hahahahaha the stupid moronic NBC and the Patron Buhari cudnt withstand the backlash....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by 22gist14(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
NBC just made AIT more popular....anyway congratulations to DAAR communications

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Lovelive: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Do you remember this statement?

Let me quote myself here: "All of you supporting NBC here, if I see you watch AIT again ( if he resurrects*) after all this; hein.

Don't let me say it..."

I will be right back...

2 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Damsyjay(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Go away from my side. I can't imagine debating with Buhari slaves. God forbid
sorry o Atiku's annoited son

6 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by jlinkd78(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Bizlifelines201: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Go away from my side. I can't imagine debating with Buhari slaves. God forbid
Really? That's the lot of you young minds. The moment you read comments that insist on the greater good for the nation , one is labelled as supporting your enemy, President Muhammadu Buhari. O ga o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
fear don catch APC led gov't headed by the cabal

15 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Nice one ,now AIT increased the viewing capacity in the world.

19 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by chiedu7: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Meanwhile NTA is off in the UK

7 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by cyberguy72(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2019
olayiwola4u:
I don't think they will be worth watching again. They are going to be scrutizing their hard core truth programs like never before. Sorry guys...Nigerians don't love truth. Nigerians like people that tell them lies, intact, BIG LIES. that is why we have so many successful politicians.
Buhari has just Ait more popular on the contrary Ait wud even dare d Federal govt more....Its got nothing to loose again.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by sapientia(m): 2:06am On Jun 08, 2019
No comment till Buhari wakes up.

He is sleeping.

Which kind court order be that?
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Paperwhite(m): 2:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Death to tyranny!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Frankiss44(m): 2:21am On Jun 08, 2019
There is still hope for Nigeria is all I can say... Just imagine if AIT, one of the biggest in the game stayed suspended for petty reasons, 80 percent of press freedom would have been lost and all the others will start broadcasting just exactly what the government of the day wants....

21 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by truthfulparrot(m): 2:22am On Jun 08, 2019
I told some Zombies this morning that the FGN will soon realised that closing AIT at this period was a bad idea. The last thing the government will want in the build up to June 12 democracy celebration is to portray PMB as being intolerant of free press.

No reasonable world leader will want to come Nigeria.

The people who are doing more harm to PMB are his aides and Zombies who are always overzealous or ready to applause all his actions - even his obviously wrong moves.

31 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2019
bluntolumide:
I never liked this dokpesi of a guy.......prior to his involvement in dansuki arms deal scandal in 2015
........sentiments aside He's a criminal.......

..every time we keep comparing ourselves with the united state........who knows how many sanctions and lockdown CNN had faced before becoming what's today..........if it where to a be a serious country AIT would have been a thing of the past.......

funny enough some myopic nincompoop would still blame buhari........

If no be Yoruba man who else will write this...

TVC na saint.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Meanwhile , Kogi governorship battle:
"The battle is a battle of no retreat, no surrender. I have
consulted God and there is no network failure between me and God...."
- Senator Dino Melaye declares to contest for the position of
Kogi State governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyktAV7f0oc

2 Likes

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by chriskosherbal(m): 3:55am On Jun 08, 2019
Okay welcome back AIT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Meet The Beautiful Diane (Photos) / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.