Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) (39646 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by thechase(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
-CELEBRITYVIBESNG

Davido shared the photo below minutes ago as Chioma gets New Deal!

Wow!

He captioned: "Who’s ready for @thechefchi cooking show?!!! #NewdealAlert powered by Dunes ... coming to a screen near you !!! I don turn manager oo �"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Big7rjLFp5_/

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/chioma-gets-new-deal-for-her-upcoming.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by thechase(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by naijapage(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin , nice

DAVIDO NAMED INFINIX AMBASSADOR ALSO

SEE MORE PICTURES FROM THE DEAL SIGNING HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/5437/the-chef-chi-cooking-show/

1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Mcfiltermouth: 12:54pm On May 08, 2018
This is the real assurance... Not that car

17 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 08, 2018
i pray for chioma in my life,not those 'liabilities' that full out there.

Baby i need a card to sub,my cream yaff finish,wanna make my hair,my shoe yaff old...
Dem swear for una liabilities,u wont die if u work for ur goodies.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Thaheer(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2018
Davido is a real man..Even a feminist can't say she doesn't like his ways..
A man that can secure a deal for his woman without the fear of her being independent and not making her stay under him without even fear of being intimidated by her success is a real man..
Show them how real love works..

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by lyrical(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2018
who is still doubting this love? there is that little girl that can die for us........thats chioma to Davido, i got mine too..........and i would do more for her if am in davidos shoes....... am loving this bro'david!!!!! take her to that heights, that average people wouldnt level up.....she deserves both assurance and insurance..... Taink u ( in bro shaggys voice)

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by sunnysunny69(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
Make Igbo woman enjoy Yoruba man money small. If Davido na security for bank, Chioma for no look am once but good luck to them both.

11 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by biacan(f): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
That was why she couldn't finish her studies...... mtcheeeeeeeww

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by yungmoney447(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
Congrats ASSURANCE

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by yemmight(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
This girl is just too lucky.

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by 6pax: 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
Am looking for my own chioma cry

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Koolking(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Spot the difference

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by ibori1(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
undecidedhmmnm
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by 1x2x3: 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Some ladies be envying low key

4 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Tolbanks(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
i pray for chioma in my life,not those 'liabilities' that full out there.

I can see your name is in you sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by carpmam: 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
I said it that Davido is a business man,he brought chioma on the limelight, hyped her,made her popular, and got her an endorsement deal,he became her manager automatically and at the end its a win win for both f them,more endorsement and more money for both of them

11 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by dynicks(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Chi...i...ooo....oma! Chi chi baby...
Chi maramma..
Chi di uto...
Chichi chikito...
Chichi Vitamin C...
ChiChi Balance diet..
Chichi Egovin nwa.....
Chichi Mirinda....
Chichi Ebony...
Chichi glucose...
Chichi chikaala ...
Chichi sunshine...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Bonel(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Davido is a man

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by dynicks(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Greater heights mehn
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Yemisi is time to goan look for my own Chioma o. This girl don bankrupt me cry

Every spirit of Yemisi in my life and your life, gettaway!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by NifemiKolade(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Things we do for people we love! Good one David. This is the real assurance. If u guys later decided to move on she will also have something to fall on

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by 1x2x3: 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:

The studies you finished landed you only on Nairaland.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Sijo01(f): 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
That looks like Ubi Franklin standing next to him undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by forayfleo(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Good move dear
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:

hmm.. she's a drop out shocked
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by holluwai(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 08, 2018
1x2x3:

The studies you finished landed you only on Nairaland.

you're nothing without a degree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) / Dennis Kariuki "Denno" Weds Faith Naliaka Ihumba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.