Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. (977 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. by NifemiKolade(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2018
OAU IN THE NEWS AGAIN

THE LIES OF A DISMISSED LECTURER FROM ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (DR. OYADARE) WHO IS NOW A LECTURER IN DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, OAU

THE LIES OF A DISMISSED LECTURER FROM ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (DR. OYADARE) WHO IS NOW A LECTURER IN DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, OAU*
A lecturer in the Department of Mathematics, Obafemi Awolowo University, known by the name Dr. OYADARE wrote a petition against almost all lecturers in the department, especially the *HOD* on Facebook and Nairaland which most of the people termed as propaganda.
Meanwhile, his record was brought forward as he was earlier dismissed from *ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION* and this is part of what was said of him;
I have to do this so as to set the record straight.
*It’s so unfortunate that Dr. oyadare has dragged some people into his acts in the Department of Mathematics, Obafemi Awolowo University, ile-ife.* I don’t think these people know the antecedents of Dr. oyadare. I will put you through a lot of things that is not clear to you. _Dr. oyadare was a lecturer at Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State when he joined the services of Obafemi Awolowo University,_ meaning *he working a full time lecturer and collecting full salary from two federal institutions* which is obviously against the law. _He hid the fact that he was still a lecturer at Adeyemi College of Education when he got his offer of appointment to join the services of Obafemi Awolowo University._ Oyadare was dismissed from Adeyemi College Education after flouting a lot of rules and regulations.
the harmattan Insemester of 2016/2017 session, Oyadare did not allow some students to sit and write the examination of MTH 301 (a 2 units course)His reason was that those students did not meet up with 75% attendance of lectures. On the very day of the exam, an associate professor of the Department pleaded with oyadare to allow the students in for the exam which he refused outrightly. Some students who had 74% attendance were denied the opportunity to write the exam. He immediately uploaded the scores and grades of the students online one week after. This act of uploading scores or publishing results online without the approval of the Departmental Examiners Board is against the rules and regulations of the University. He returned zeros for the students he denied to write the exam. *The Departmental Examiners Board was against the students he denied entry into the exam hall.* _It’s just a shame that students don’t even know their right, if they do, they ought have written against Oyadare for denying them to write the exam base on the fact that MTH 301 which is a 2 unit course was suppose to be taught for a period of one hour twice a week, but oyadare was taking the course 5 hours_ a week at his own convenience not even looking at that of the students. oyadare did not take the students any lectures and no lecturers was assign to teach the students for two weeks when he went for a conference.
If oyadare had used the computation of 2 hours a week as scheduled on the timetable, 98% of the students if not all would have written the exam. Must the students be at the receiving end all the time? It should not be so.
oyadare is the same person that shouted and yelled at one of his senior colleagues who is a senior lecturer in the Department in a class in the presence of students. He was the person that wrote to the Head of Department that he was threaten by the senior lecturer. A committee was set up to that effect, students and a lecturer who witnessed the unacceptable behavior of oyadare were called to the panel. The committee made their report known. In their report, it was observed that all the allegations of oyadare were false.
On MTH 201 question, I was one of those that taught the course that session. The solution provided by Dr. O. P. Layeni was absolutely correct. I need to let you know that we always do coordination before marking in the Department of Mathematics. The essence of coordination is for the lecturers to sit down together and look at the solutions provided for all the questions thoroughly. Myself and oOyadare were part of the coordination team for MTH 201 in 2014/2015 session. He never complaint to the said solution. Moreover, Oyadare cannot look at me into the eyes and tell me that the solution is wrong We all know ourselves.
In conclusion, Oyadare is a bitter person who is filled with shits and lies.
Note: No one is victimizing anybody in the Department of Mathematics. No one is denied promotion. And about the issue of the person that resigned, two people have resigned from the Department for reasons best known to them.
Share so that the truth will be known to all.
How on earth will someone who was lecturing in Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo Sate before and after assumption of duty in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife go so dirty and tell lies to the world. This is a person who collected full salaries on full time basis from two federal institutions, an offence which is criminal under the law of Federal Republic of Nigeria. This is an integrity deficit character that was dismissed from Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State for not fulfilling his bond with the school amongst other grave issues. This dismissal matter was swept under the carpet by the Management of Obafemi Awolowo University when it was made known to her by the Management of Adeyemi College of Education.
I cannot sit down and watch Dr. oyadare destroy the legacies built over the years by the founding fathers of the Department of Mathematics, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. The lagacies built by the likes of Prof. B.L. Sharma, Prof. Oshobi, Prof. E.A. Akinrelere, Late Prof. C.O. Imoru, Late Prof. A.U. Afuwape, Prof. Y.A.S. Aregbesola, Dr. Amao etc. These are beautiful minds that made the Department what it is today, these are the people that made it possible for someone like Dr. oyadare to meet a solid and sound Department on ground.
One’s differences with other people should not give one the right go mudslinging and telling lies with a bid for sympathy. This tactic, on the long run, is lame. The silence of academic Staff in the Department does not mean that we are fools, but just for peace to prevail. But now that you have taken the case to the court of public opinion, I need to set the record straight in the defence of truth.
On Dr. oyadare allegations against the activities of the Acting HoD (Dr. O.P. Layeni) of the Department of Mathematics, I need to remind Dr. oyadare that HoD being the representative of the Vice-Chancellor in the Department needs to be objective, honest and unbiased in his dealings with both students and staffs. Everyone (staffs and students) knows that Dr. O.P. Layeni is a meticulous person who wants things done according to the rules and regulations guiding the Institution. It’s a known fact that Dr. Layeni is someone who does not cut corners with anybody irrespective of who you are.
In the case of MTH 301, Dr. oyadare denied thirteen (13) students from writing the exams in the guise of implementing the 75% attendance of lectures. Dr. oyadare implemented the rules and regulations by violating the rules and regulations. MTH 301 (2 unit course) which is to be taught two (2) hours weekly was taught for a cummulative of five (5) hours at three different periods in a week at the convenience of Dr. oyadare. It should be noted that students from three Departments (Mathematics, Mathematics Education, Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science with Mathematics option)) registered for the course MTH 301. It was very disgusting that Dr. oyadare went ahead to upload and publish the results of MTH 301 online without recourse to the Departmental Board of Examiners. This is another violation of the rules and regulations of the school. This shows the blatant disregard Dr. oyadare has for the Institution, seeking, with obvious intent, to drag the name of the University into the mud. This will not succeed!
The Departmental Board of Examiners instructed Dr. oyadare to pull the result down which he never did. Also, the Departmental Board of Examiners said the students who were not allowed to write the exams should be given the opportunity to register for the course at the next available time without penalty which should be forwarded to the Faculty Board of Studies for approval. Having known that the Faculty Board of studies was to meet for Thursday, 3rd of May, 2018, Dr. oyadare, in his character quickly came up with his write up which he sent to the mail box of members of Faculty Board of Studies and some other people outside this University just to hoodwink and cajole members of the Faculty Board of Studies and bring the name of this reputable University into the mud. This is all in a bid to make sure that the thirteen students he denied the opportunity to write the exam failed the course because he had uploaded zero (0 F) for these set of students. Must the students be at the receiving end all the time? If he had computed the 75% attendance with 2 hours of lectures, will the students not meet up with the 75% attendance requirement? Yes, they would. Instead, he computed the 75% attendance with five hours of classes per week. In one of the period which ought to be for 8am, Dr. Oyadare would show up by some minutes to 9am giving excuse that he could not meet up because he lives in Ibadan (as stated by Oyadare in one of his earlier writeup last year) and comes to school everyday from Ibadan after he has collected relocation allowance on his assumption of duty. Dr. Oyadare cannot be doing all these without the backing of some people who are not doing him any good and who do not have the interest of the University at heart.
In the case of MTH 201, in which Dr. oyadare claimed that the solution Dr. O.P. Layeni provided to question 3(b) of MTH 201, 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester Examination is incorrect. With this Oyadare’s claim, I begin to wonder if truly Dr. oyadare understands the fundamentals of Mathematical Methods. Anyway, I make bold to say that the solution is absolutely correct.
Department of Mathematics has a very high standard process for vetting and coordination of all Mathematics and Statistics courses. It is always compulsory for all lecturers to submit his/her examination questions and marking guide in a sealed envelope to the Head of Department for vetting two weeks to the examination. The HoD gives the question and solutions to a Vetter who thoroughly go through it and make corrections where necessary. Thereafter, the Vetter hands over the vetted questions and solutions to the HoD who then calls the lecturer in charge of the course to explain to him/her the corrections to be effected. After the examination, we always have what we call marking coordination for any large class courses such as MTH 101, MTH 102, MTH 104, MTH 105, MTH 106, MTH 201, MTH 202, STT 201, STT 202. During the marking coordination which holds before the commencement of marking scripts of students, the team for each course sits on a round table to discuss the questions and solutions provide by the coordinator of the course. The marking coordination is always thorough and rigorous, we all sit down discussing passionately what is before us for hours.
The marking coordination of MTH 201 of 2014/2015 session was not an exception. Dr. oyadare never made any objection to the solution during the marking coordination of MTH 201 for 2014/2015 session because he knows it was absolutely correct. Seeing him turn around to make this claim of incorrect solution shows the kind of mindset he has. Without mincing words, Dr. oyadare cannot say it to my face that the solution is wrong.
I feel it is necessary for those that Dr. oyadare has mentioned in his write-up to come out clean and set the record straight for everyone before this fellow called Dr. oyadare destroys the legacies and image of the Department of Mathematics with his lies.
Dr. Oyadare will never mention how he shouted on two associate professors of the Department (Dr. Olatinwo and Dr. Ogundare) in a class in the presence of students and a colleague.
Dr. oyadare will never tell the world how he turned around to be the petitioner after he shouted and threatened the life of Dr. Ogundare by writing to the Acting HoD. He intentionally did not submit his petition to the office of the Acting HoD but slipped his petition under the door of the personal office of Dr. O.P. Layeni who is the Acting HoD. How can someone be so deceitful. A committee was set up by the Acting HoD to look into the petition and submit her report to the Departmental Board. The Committee called Dr. oyadare, Dr. Ogundare and some students who witnessed the show of shame for questioning. It was evidently clear that Dr. oyadare lied from the report submitted by the Committee to the Departmental Board.
Dr. oyadare is a lecturer full of bitterness, lies and shits.
Dr. oyadare has not done himself any good by posting his lies on social media. However, I love his action because it will make the University to take necessary action.
Share and keep sharing.
Thanks.
This whole thing got me thinking that it’s high time the management got into the root of this matter and treat it as it ought to be treated.

justice shall prevail!

Copied from nsche oau platform

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. by oluwadi: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2021
I was initially contracted, together with a campus journalist friend, to bring the allegations against Dr. Oyadare to the limelight. We were briefed by the duo of Dr. O. P. Layeni and Dr. Bola Olokuntoye on the allegations and questions to ask.

On getting to Dr. Oyadare's office and after knocking without any response, we dropped a note containing details of our mission and our individual phone numbers. To our dismay, a call came some days later claiming to have received our note and inviting us. I alone could make the appointment and I met with Dr. Oyadare.

Dr. Oyadare hardly responded to my questions without an evidence to support it. I realised on leaving his office that evening that the Department of Mathematics, OAU, was in deep shot considering the loads of evidence being bandied by Dr. Oyadare. It took me sometime to realise that the people who were and are destroying our Higher Institutions were the ones who contracted me. For the benefit of doubt, I went back to discuss my findings with Dr. Layeni and Dr. Bola, who were all hears and were hoping to open a Nairaland portal for me to upload my findings. They were however surprised that the evidences I saw with Dr. Oyadare was enormous and they could not contradict any of them. That was my last meeting with them. They never contact or call me again.

When I eventually explained all these to my campus journalist friend, he told me to still further interview Dr. G Akinbo, Dr. O. O. Fabelurin, Mrs. S. O. Ezeah, Dr. T. G. Jaiyeola and Mr. A. Olurode , which I embarked on.

I told each of them, when I eventually met them, Mr. Olurode could then not be met, that I came into the matter of Dr. Oyadare through an invitation by Dr. Layeni and Dr. Bola. This introduction gave me their attention until they found my questions unanswerable.

For example, I told Dr. Akinbo that I saw and inspected the class attendance taken by Dr. Oyadare and asked to see his own attendance of his own teaching of that class, but nothing was shown. I asked Dr. G. Akinbo why he did not teach those students of MTH 40something, even once, but his response was alarming. He simply responded by saying, "He will soon be shown the way out of the Department." That was in 2018.

I realised in my interactions with these people that they were so sure Dr. Oyadare expected exit from the Department would solve all allegations against them. And none of them could defend themselves as Dr. Oyadare did with documents.

After these meetings and a rapour with my said friend, I was 100% sure that Dr. Oyadare is on the side of justice. I completely became his journalist and started out to get more facts even remotely from him.
Re: The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. by oluwadi: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2021
oluwadi:
I was initially contracted, together with a campus journalist friend, to bring the allegations against Dr. Oyadare to the limelight. We were briefed by the duo of Dr. O. P. Layeni and Dr. Bola Olokuntoye on the allegations and questions to ask.

On getting to Dr. Oyadare's office and after knocking without any response, we dropped a note containing details of our mission and our individual phone numbers. To our dismay, a call came some days later claiming to have received our note and inviting us. I alone could make the appointment and I met with Dr. Oyadare.

Dr. Oyadare hardly responded to my questions without an evidence to support it. I realised on leaving his office that evening that the Department of Mathematics, OAU, was in deep shot considering the loads of evidence being bandied by Dr. Oyadare. It took me sometime to realise that the people who were and are destroying our Higher Institutions were the ones who contracted me. For the benefit of doubt, I went back to discuss my findings with Dr. Layeni and Dr. Bola, who were all hears and were hoping to open a Nairaland portal for me to upload my findings. They were however surprised that the evidences I saw with Dr. Oyadare was enormous and they could not contradict any of them. That was my last meeting with them. They never contact or call me again.

When I eventually explained all these to my campus journalist friend, he told me to still further interview Dr. G Akinbo, Dr. O. O. Fabelurin, Mrs. S. O. Ezeah, Dr. T. G. Jaiyeola and Mr. A. Olurode , which I embarked on.

I told each of them, when I eventually met them, Mr. Olurode could then not be met, that I came into the matter of Dr. Oyadare through an invitation by Dr. Layeni and Dr. Bola. This introduction gave me their attention until they found my questions unanswerable.

For example, I told Dr. Akinbo that I saw and inspected the class attendance taken by Dr. Oyadare and asked to see his own attendance of his own teaching of that class, but nothing was shown. I asked Dr. G. Akinbo why he did not teach those students of MTH 40something, even once, but his response was alarming. He simply responded by saying, "He will soon be shown the way out of the Department." That was in 2018.

I realised in my interactions with these people that they were so sure Dr. Oyadare expected exit from the Department would solve all allegations against them. And none of them could defend themselves as Dr. Oyadare did with documents.

After these meetings and a rapour with my said friend, I was 100% sure that Dr. Oyadare is on the side of justice. I completely became his journalist and started out to get more facts even remotely from him.
Re: The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. by oluwadi: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2021
How come all the Layeni posts went so cold?
Re: The Lies Of A Dismissed Oau Lecturer From Adeyemi College Of Education, Ondo. by oluwadi: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=oluwadi post=100270236][/quote]

How come all the Layeni posts went so cold?

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 JAMB Admission Status Checker JAMB CAPS Portal / Fuam News: New S.u President Celebrates Victory In Style...photos. / List Of 11 Delicious And Tantalizing Nigerian Dishes For Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.