Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido (62409 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by awa(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
Chi is now source of income not all those useless slaymamas
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
I want to be business minded like Ubi Franklin when I grow up

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by tragergeorge(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
This boy is a brain ,business wise,at the end he go get more money to his bank with this chioma advert every day, dem just de trend ,people wen de hala break up, what's if they just flaunting this live thing just for the brand to be popular, and even if dem part ways no body lose here

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by angelboy01(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow cheesy cheesy

are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!
What kind of entertainment?
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by kense88: 3:52pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
Yorubas always on top of Igbos.
Nama

7 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Amarabae(f): 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Ofe owerri.
If you mix am with powder from okija shrine,
You control who you wanna control

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by yungbillionaire(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
This girl actually has more to offer him than body... I think she makes him see his visions broader and he sees a future with her...some
men are not really stupid like many think

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by horluwaloseyi(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
The power of Kanji Don catch davido.. Him mama Don relent for prayer.. Chai.
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by HeWrites(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
BABCOCK WASTED OLOSHO TURN CELEB undecided

PERFECT MATCH FOR DAVIDO grin grin grin
Haters Gon hate

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by sisisioge: 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
Wowzerful! I'm looking this girl jare...na she really get the bf tongue
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Ofe owerri.

you quitted romance section?
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 08, 2018
firstolalekan:
BABCOCK WASTED OLOSHO TURN CELEB undecided

PERFECT MATCH FOR DAVIDO grin grin grin

Mr. virgin Mary, what have you achieved in your life?

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 08, 2018
.............they better treat this shinding as a business arrangement w/ some legal obligations and serious consequences for when contract is breached.

Plus: conflicts of interest is bound to come up with this david clown being her business manager especially when their affair goes sour.

Alls I am saying: abeg, you two should have separate lawyers on retainer to protect your interests and assets.

Just saying.....#realitybites.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by oochi123(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2018
Oh lord, use someone to bless me... Our helpers will locate Us.. Congratulations Chioma

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Mckandre(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
ewu

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by cocoboss(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
suit yourself cool cool
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by nkemdi89(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2018
Anything for show biz, believe everything you see on social media at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Skmoda360(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
omole3333:
This girl go get Hiv
wicked soul...are you related to buhari?

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2018
Asset babe, he makes money, she makes money. If only these feminist hoes will learn.

Woman wey no like to cook shouldnt come near me even if your yansh big pass nicki Minaj own

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by CaptainGOOD: 4:16pm On May 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
Davido,im fans ad dis gel na real mumu oo..Davido buy am car worth 12 million inflate the price to 40 sumtin million, pipu still dey hype dem.

The reason he bought her the car was to make that south African actress that fought him regret she dint accept his sexual offer.

A childish rich man can do anytin to make a gel regret her action..That south African female artiste is a hero.
The guyman think say na every gel wan straff am with im money undecided
Thanks bro I have been saying it that The car is not up half of the price mentioned
Thats Yorubas for u them sabi hype and some mumu Igbo's will follow them they hype.
Them no wan get sense.

When anichebe bought DJ cuppy(yoruba girl) Mercedes G-classs wagon.. Nobody talked about it.
Check the price the car on google its around $114,000, and he bought it when dollars was over 400 naira. Then calculate the price undecided
Yet nobody made noise about it.
I'm sure say where ever d guy dey now dey hear this news him go dey laff

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Kennydoc(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

Igbo women are the best breed of women all over the world. Their exploits are everywhere for the whole world to see. Mention 10 Nigerian women with global acclaim, and you can be sure 7 of them are Igbos.

It took an Igbo woman to reset Davido's brain and bring out the responsible man in him. It took an Igbo woman to make Davido realise that women are meant to be loved and not just used for sex.

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by perfectedmee: 4:19pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
Seem to me is d other way round.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by dreamwords: 4:20pm On May 08, 2018
Chair David o is in love
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 08, 2018
That's what a relationship should be... Adding value to each others lives. Not all these chewing gum boys looking for gold to dig.
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by skales67(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2018
Firgemachar:
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.

Igbo Girls (Chioma) always on top of Yoruba Girls

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by ZorGBUooeh: 4:26pm On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Thanks bro I have been saying it that The car is not up half of the price mentioned
Thats Yorubas for u them sabi hype and some mumu Igbo's will follow them they hype.
Them no wan get sense.

When anichebe bought DJ cuppy(yoruba girl) Mercedes G-classs wagon.. Nobody talked about it.
Check the price the car on google its around $114,000, and he bought it when dollars was over 400 naira. Then calculate the price undecided
Yet nobody made noise about it.
I'm sure say where ever d guy dey now dey hear this news him go dey laff
Educative..Well they are all funny set of pipu..Inferiority complex dey worry them.
Even here in nairaland we have seen pipu buy dia girlfriends expensive cars anichebe included ad Nobody made noise.
Davido manage buy im gel tokunbo car dem no wan allow person here word. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by obataokenwa(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Ofe owerri.
I respect u so much here on some of your comment but this ur comment above is not worth ur caliber. Every man has a breaking point. Even hardened criminals do fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Oduwils222(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow cheesy cheesy

are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...
...serious buyers only!!!!
Is it ur nude videos that ur selling?
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 08, 2018
It seems chioma is a good luck to him.Havent heard of him signing an endorsement deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo] / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.