Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS (42761 Views)

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks (Land Battle btw Pastor And Businesman)Pics+Video / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Wizaugpet(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2018
I find this shit difficult to believe... undecided Mr. Op, u can't tell me those tanks were underground...
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edelweiss44: 11:33pm On May 08, 2018
mandate12:

Pls read the story before talking about 'ur God'. A businessman legitimately bought a land and a pastor 'objected' For what reason precisely?

Excuse me, what if that filling station is built and one day a tanker comes to discharge fuel and accidentally explodes? Do you know how many church members could die in such an accident? Have you not heard of such events happening before?

Besides, God is higher than any authority on earth, so even if the courts say "yes" and God says "no", the courts are wrong and God is right!
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nazaretha1(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2018
I watched those videos and like science, which hasn't yet gotten proof of how matter got created from nothing, so has the Bible bro. But I wanna ask you a question.
Since God voiced man into existence separately from animals in his own image, why then does the human foetus look identical to lower animals during different stages of its maturity or let me put it this way, why does the embryo of many animals (man inclusive) look similar in the early stages of development?
Edelweiss44:

I don't need to give you any proof when you are breathing God's oxygen free of charge.
help yourself with these two enlightenment scientific videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JxvoSV2plQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhVGy_j2_p4

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 12:08am On May 09, 2018
Edelweiss44:

If Paul and Silas who were bound in chains in an underground prison could pray and sing, then an earthquake came and the chains were broken and prison doors opened because of their prayers and praises to God, then it is 100% very possible for this story to have happened. I was not there, but I have seen several dead people come back to life by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen several people born deaf and dumb begin to hear by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen different genuine miracles happen by the power in the name of Jesus. the same God who divided the red Sea into two is still the same God we serve today, and uprooting a few tanks is nothing compared to dividing the red Sea. I suppose you serve a "useless god" who can't do anything for himself or you don't even serve any god at all and that's why you are surprised at what Jesus can do. my God is not like yours. He is ALMIGHTY!
sharap ur dirty mouth jor, where is the hole created when the storage tank was uprooted from the ground. Una go just dey believe any rubbish dey tell una.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Nobody: 12:10am On May 09, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Excuse me, what if that filling station is built and one day a tanker comes to discharge fuel and accidentally explodes? Do you know how many church members could die in such an accident? Have you not heard of such events happening before?

Besides, God is higher than any authority on earth, so even if the courts say "yes" and God says "no", the courts are wrong and God is right!
see ur shallow reasoning, u r thinking like a toddler.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Charlesdonald(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin shey the lie fear you too?
the thing shock me
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by abbey621(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2018
The reason why things are so jagajaga in this country even tho we have a high number of religious institutions is because Nigerians are naturally gullible. Our desperation for miracles and over reliance on the supernatural be it divine or traditional is just plain laughable. Pastor that cannot pray that all the Fulani herdsmen killing Christians should perish yet can pray for thunder, LMAO!
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by CHIGIM: 3:20am On May 09, 2018
lie lie stay one place
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by olmoRoc: 4:27am On May 09, 2018
lonelydora:
God is God. To all of you laughing at this. God's way of doing things looks foolish in people's eyes. When God is involved in a battle..it doesn't make sense to mortal men.

I pray you all have an encounter someday

God is God Almighty. However, He does not go about crushing the weak and defenseless, or destroying people's properties for no reason. My God is a responsible God.

In my humble opinion, if the landed property actually belonged to the preacher or the church, then he was within his right, but if it wasn't his or his church's, then I don't really know what to say.

Could someone please explain why the so-call preacher objected to the opening of a gas station opposite his church? Why would he want to stop someone's business venture from taking root? I know my God, and I know His acts. My God did not uproot those tanks.

The commandment, "You shall not covet your neighbor's goods," was taught to me as a child. But how many so-called preachers abide by that commandment these days?

1 Like

Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by dantenny(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2018
abeg make una help Nigeria with d address of were dem de sell order that thunder, 2019 is by d corner
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Came4apost(m): 6:33am On May 09, 2018
If you guys have heard of hydrographic earth pressure you will know these tanks were pushed out by it and not by any thunder ... thanks
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Came4apost(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2018
Pls stop dragging God into things that can be proved by science and physics the density of the soil due to the water logged in it was higher than the density of the tanks which made them float .. this is the same reason a 100k ton ship can float despite the weight .... thanks just to throw more light ... and pls take your children to private schools .. a public school teacher in Nigeria would hardly teach something like this to his students thanks
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by cardoctor(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2018
Big lie
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by crafteck(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2018
Lol so my thought was right, no clear difference, pls lets stop trusting miracles bros, na only God kno who de serve am

Edelweiss44:

Jesus said "by their fruits, you shall know them". You need to understand Galatians 5:16 - end . if you study that scripture, you will find it easy to test every spirit and know which one is of God and which is of the devil even if both are performing miracles.

Any pastor who you see performing miracles, but he doesn't exhibit the fruits of the spirit as written in Galatians 5, that pastor you can be 99.99% sure he is using fake miracles or using the devil's power to perform.

Any pastor who you see that womanises or drinks in the secret or tells lies at will, but he still performs miracles, you can be 99.99% sure he is fake.

Any pastor who does not preach that Jesus is the ONLY WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE, that pastor is fake no matter the miracles you may think he is performing before your eyes.

Any pastor that has the character of a genuine christian and you see him performing miracles, you can be 100% sure the miracle is genuine
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by BigIyanga: 11:28am On May 09, 2018
Edelweiss44:

If Paul and Silas who were bound in chains in an underground prison could pray and sing, then an earthquake came and the chains were broken and prison doors opened because of their prayers and praises to God, then it is 100% very possible for this story to have happened. I was not there, but I have seen several dead people come back to life by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen several people born deaf and dumb begin to hear by the power in the name of Jesus. I have seen different genuine miracles happen by the power in the name of Jesus. the same God who divided the red Sea into two is still the same God we serve today, and uprooting a few tanks is nothing compared to dividing the red Sea. I suppose you serve a "useless god" who can't do anything for himself or you don't even serve any god at all and that's why you are surprised at what Jesus can do. my God is not like yours. He is ALMIGHTY!
Congenitally incapable folks who don't understand how things work.
Thunder is after effect of lightening. It's the lightening that does damage cos light travels at 330k miles/s while sound travels at 330m/s. Go figure why average Naija IQ is 75
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Kfed4ril(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
And some people would believe this poo.

Lol

But you believe the one about allah written on a piece of meat.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by bezimo(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2018
Eagba:
God did not give you any power, the only power he gave you is your brain and he request you to love others.

Oh no..your ignorance is irredeemable..You are in the category of people the bible describes as "simple"..no wonder your type is often a victim of the wickedness of the enemy..so unfortunate..spiritual realities hasn't dawned on you yet it seems.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Intelcorei7: 2:22pm On May 09, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
grin

E get one church for my street "Violent Christian Assembly "

Oh boy! are you from Enugu. The church is here at Zik Avenue na. grin
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Eagba(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2018
bezimo:

Oh no..your ignorance is irredeemable..You are in the category of people the bible describes as "simple"..no wonder your type is often a victim of the wickedness of the enemy..so unfortunate..spiritual realities hasn't dawned on you yet it seems.
my ignorant have saved me of energy and time of praying "die by fire"like y'all. I live simple, love humans, and i'm succeeding in my endeavours.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Phyde: 2:45pm On May 09, 2018
hatchy:
There are two opposing powers in the universe....The Positive supernatural and Negative supernatural.

Both powers can be tapped by anyone who have the ability to do so...but with consequences.

No doubt the negative supernatural power is easily available to use but with a price.
Power of the fallen angel is still active till when its time for its complete annihilation by the "Creator"
Hmmm, you are spiritually updated.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Obdk: 4:47pm On May 09, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so its the thunder that called government to come and seal the place

DPR Department of petroleum resources sealed the place...

the reason being construction of illegal filling station
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Obdk: 4:49pm On May 09, 2018
I'm not into all d miracle stufd but i visited d place bought recharge card just to interact wit d lady across the road..

the stuff really happened
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edelweiss44: 9:09pm On May 09, 2018
crafteck:
Lol so my thought was right, no clear difference, pls lets stop trusting miracles bros, na only God kno who de serve am

Oga, I never told you to trust in miracles. Jesus never told us to do so. If you understood what i said earlier, you would have known that i made it clear that CHARACTER is more important that MIRACLES in the sight of God, and that is why Jesus when he warned about false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing, he gave us a valid means of identifying who is fake and who is real. He said "by their fruits you shall know them". If you know the word of God as it is written in scriptures, it will be impossible for you to be fooled by fake prophets because no matter the kind of miracle a fake prophet performs before your eyes, if you look closely at his character, you can tell if God is in him or it is the devil in him performing such 'miracles'. Most Nigerians, including YOU my friend are easily fooled by miracles, and that is why some of you on one side think every miracle should be followed as an indication of God's power or approval, and many of you on the other side think All miracles are fake! For your information, Jesus did not ask us to put our trust in miracles or for us to follow miracles, but he clearly made it known that miracles are a "side-effect" of the power of God at work in a person's life. So if you do not believe in miracles, then something is definitely wrong with your christianity or you are not even a christian. The God of christianity is a God of miracles. You cannot separate miracles from God! Miracles naturally happen anytime God is involved in the affairs of man. The only thing you should be concerned about is how to build your relationship with God to a point where you have studied His word to a point that you can no longer be deceived by fake miracles, but you can appreciate God when a genuine miracle happens.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Megaflex(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2018
Edelweiss44:

And when you go for your village meeting and they ask all the wise men to wait behind after the general meeting, you will still go and join the wise men.......just look at your so called sense or "wisdom". you have moved away from denying that God exists and he is all powerful to now getting angry at evidence that he exists. If you had any wisdom in you, it would not be difficult to understand the simple fact that your getting angry at a demonstration of God's power does not change the fact that God has done something you cannot explain!

You better put on your sports wear now and find a large football field to have enough space to throw all the tantrums in you cos you Anti-Christs have not seen anything yet! Instead of wising up after seeing raw evidence before you that corresponds with what you have been reading about God in the bible, you have decided to depart further and further away from common sense. No wonder Psalm 14:1 clearly stated that "the fo.ool says in his heart that there is no God ". It takes the highest form of foolishness to deny the existence of God!
So in your mind now you've made perfect sense abi? So uprooting a tank from the earth is the best way for your god to show his might. How do you guys reason sef? It's just pathetic the things you guys so clumsily believe.

Filling station that can bring employment to youths is what ur god is interested in shutting down to show how mighty he is. What stops him from showing his might in areas that are really needed, not some fruitless endeavor like uprooting tanks from the ground.

Those who believe this poo obviously have very low IQ, including you my friend.
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Megaflex(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2018
lonelydora:

@ bolded....i won't reply you because you are not talking about my God. My God starts with a capital G
I can clearly see why you're lonely. You're still waiting for ur God to come and keep company. I guess you're in for a long wait, cos he ain't coming dear

And for your information, I was clearly referring to your Dog, sorry God
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Megaflex(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Hmmmmm, I tire for you people. So now you're scared of explosion? What happened to your protective God. Can't he protect or prevent any explosion? Why are you guys really worshipping this being if he can't protect you from ordinary fuel explosion?

I'm still trying to understand how you guys reason or think. You're so blinded by the Bible that you can't see things for the way they are. It's just pathetic
Re: ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS by Edelweiss44: 1:14pm On May 10, 2018
Megaflex:
Hmmmmm, I tire for you people. So now you're scared of explosion? What happened to your protective God. Can't he protect or prevent any explosion? Why are you guys really worshipping this being if he can't protect you from ordinary fuel explosion?

I'm still trying to understand how you guys reason or think. You're so blinded by the Bible that you can't see things for the way they are. It's just pathetic

You sound like Lucifer tempting Jesus to jump from a high place because angels are there to protect him if he is the son of God, and Jesus said to him "thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / Is Masturbation A Sin?. / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.