Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,765 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

World's Coolest And Portable Air-conditioner will go on sale soon - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Coolest And Portable Air-conditioner will go on sale soon (892 Views)

Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! / Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences / How To Make An Easy Homemade Air Conditioner From A Fan And Water Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Coolest And Portable Air-conditioner will go on sale soon by VcStunner(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2018
Just when you think technological innovations will take a break!
Let me introduce you my dear friends to the new baby in home appliances family. She is called THE ZERO-BREEZE. It is arguably the world's most coolest, portable, smart and multi-functional Air-Conditioner.
When doing its job as an air- conditioner, it can comfortably cool a 50 square meter room down to about 6.67 degrees Celsius. Yes, you heard that right guys. Isn't that why it is perfect for homes, offices, university hostels, camp tents... and any other place you would want to turn to "Oslo" or any place of choice in the Arctic?

Camp tents you say? meaning it is re-chargeable? I know you are curios, the truth remains yes. The Zero Breeze is re-chargeable, with a rotary compressor, very effective and light weight. Making it the better designed compared to similar products in the market which literally needs your help to fill it up with water, and move it to a power socket and still not portable!
When Zero-Breeze is not feels like to double it functions, it can serve as a night light, a smart phone charging station and a Bluetooth speaker. It doesn't get any better my people
The price of this "Amerika Wonder" is pegged at about $390 equivalent to N140,000 when you pre-order for it before release.

Source: https://greentechnaija..com.ng/2018/05/the-worlds-coolest-and-portable-air.html

Re: World's Coolest And Portable Air-conditioner will go on sale soon by Aeman(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Repair Your Dstv And Strong Decoders (Delta State and Environs) / Best Telegram Tech Channels / Topteck Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.