Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: (3820 Views)

How Real Is This 'wash Put' Of A Thing? / Missing Female Lover, Kindly Help! / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by mikmak: 5:19pm On May 21, 2010
Belvic Global Ventures, an intl job procurement agency advertised for job placement opportunities in Canada and Middle East in Yesterday's Guardian, i want to find out if how real or legit they are before i pay 4 d canadian package, the following is the info i gathered when i made my own research,

DETAILS

Belvic Global Ventures

Belvic Global Ventures is a Registered International Registered Job Procurement Agency.

Corporate Head Office;
Belvic Global Ventures RC 822714
L’Monarch Plaza, 3rd Floor, 65c Opebi Rd, Ikeja, Lagos.

International Head Office;
Belvic Global Ventures LLC RC 635523
Zanath House along Omar Bin Al Khattab Rd
Frij Al Murrar Dairo Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 42355483, Mobile: +971 554915889, Fax: +971 42355489

E-mail: info@bgv-ng.com

Available Offer

Job Placement in the following Countries:

Quebec
Vancouver} Canada

Dubai (U.A.E)
DOHA (QATAR} Middle East

Package Inclusive

-3 years work permit
-Flight Ticket
-Job Placement
-Accommodation
-Conducive Environment
-Specialization not compulsory
-sponsorship available but condition apply

How It Works
I went to their corporate head office in Lagos here to make enquiries and was able to obtain the following info:
- The package for Canada costs 1 million naira. The company has in place a sponsorship plan for clients that can’t afford this sum at a go. The company is ready to foot 80% of the package bill i.e. 800,000 with the following conditions:
1. A signed agreement to pay back within 1 yr of work with 50% interest or to pay back within 2years of work with 100% interest.
2. Client would bring 2 credible guarantors to stand in for client incase client breaches the agreement.
3. An agreement will be reached with Employer of Client in Canada( with client’s consent) to work out the modalities of payment within the specified year of payment.
- The job placement package will take 4-6 months, i.e. processing the visa, e.t.c
- The minimum wage an 0’level holder can be paid in Canada right now is 1,200US Dollars. Any Employer that pays less than this will be sued by the Canadian Government for Slavery.
- On arriving Canada, Client will go through a 3 months training and Test. This will determine client’s level of performance, suitable job placement and remuneration.
- Application form cost 15,000. Administration charges cost 30,000.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by father1977: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2010
I do not think this guys are genuine.They claim to belong to immigrating associations in Canada,but below is my findings and i hope it helps

Hello Frank! Thank you for your email. Note that Belvic Global Ventures IS
NOT a member nor do they have any affiliation with IPM Associations. We have
nothing to do with them and have asked them to remove our logos and
affiliation from their website as this is false. This should answer your
query. Regards, Nathaly

-----Original Message-----
From: dynamicx4ever@yahoo.com [mailto:dynamicx4ever@yahoo.com]
Sent: June-10-10 3:49 AM
To: nat@workplace.ca
Subject: CONTACT FORM for Department General was filled out

Name: frank

Email: dynamicx4ever@yahoo.com

Department: General

Message: Please im considering coming to canada but need you to verify this
travelling agency, BELVIC GLOBAL VENTURES which is claiming to be your
member for me. Thanks(from Nigeria No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.829 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2928 - Release Date: 06/09/10
14:35:00
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by funsosweet(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
Poster, I believe the reply above will suffice
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by lammyboy: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2010
Please would anyone suggest one should put one's money in this?
I just found about this, but I am still unable to know anyone that has used this immigration procees.
Please advise and revert.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by lammyboy: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2010
Please would anyone suggest one should put one's money in this?
I just found about this, but I am still unable to know anyone that has used this immigration procees.
Please advise and revert.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by 5p1naz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
the reply from father 1977 says it all. . . dont put your money in that crap and btw why would you put a million naira there when you can invest your 1million niara in something berra in nigeria. . .
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by lammyboy: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
Thanks, but the truth is I don't have the 1 million naira, but the payment plan is just good for me if it was real. I'll need to borrow the money if I want to do it, I cannot afford to loose the money thats the problem.
Thanks for your contribution, I wish I could get someone that has actually done it before and know if its real or bogus.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by meee1: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2010
j
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by meee1: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2010
j

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by sd6: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2010
Bros/sis abeg keep ur cash and put it to better use. Like they say, a bird at hand is worth 20 in d bush. Dnt ask more questions in case they have agents here on NL
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by skyo78(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2010
Seems fake to me, even before I read the post by father,
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by lammyboy: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
Thanks guys for your contributions, and even for the ibo man that used this medium to advertise, I think a formal report should be made if one is certain that this stuff is not the real ish!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by formebyme: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
i also saw the advert and was also going for it as the offer sounds really good as per ability to pay back within a year while working even with the 50% interest.
@frank,what is is a the nat@workplace.ca about?are they like they employment agency in canada??
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by isaobi: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2011
pls has anyone travel trough Belvic Global Venture? cos my money has been deposited for 9month up to date no positive reply, and if i should collect the money , they want to reduct 5percent out of my money pls what do i do?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by canada4: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2011
is it nt wise to collect ur money and loose 5%
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by ayoalade(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ everyone, do not, and I repeat, do not allow yourself to be scammed in the name of coming to Canada. First of all, everything you need to know about immigrating to Canada is readily available on the Citizenship and Immgiration Canada website at www.cic.gc.ca

Also, it is important to know that the use of an Authorized Agent does not, and I repeat does not guarantee that your application will be successful. These so called agents do not have any influence on the final decision of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. All they are doing is making sure that you have all the correct informaion on your application to CIC, and also assist you as you put your package together. They can also advise you on the next step should your application come back unsuccessful. So, essential, these agents wether Nigerian or Canadian based are not the one to determine your admissability into Canada. Here is a direct quote from CIC websites about the use of an agent:

Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives give immigration advice and help to visa applicants, usually for a fee.

You do not need to hire an immigration consultant. It is up to you. Your application will not be given special attention or guaranteed approval if you use a consultant.

All the forms and information that you need to apply for a visa are available for free on this website. If you follow the instructions in the application guide, you can complete the application forms and submit them on your own.

And you can read further on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Now having said that you are planning on using a representative, check to make sure that they are legit and if they are promising to do more than they can do (such as telling you that you will have guaranteed employment, accommodation, or telling you that you will be making X amount of money in compensation, it is certainly too good to be through).

Wages various across Canada. It all depends on where you reside each province has their own economic strategies. Minimum wage in Vancouver, British Columbi is not the same in St. John's, New Foundland, so it all depends. Again, be very very careful, don't be fooled.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: by sultaan(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2011
Desperate fools

If you have a million, what are you still looking for?

Head hunters get their comission from employers after your employment, anyone asking for money from you, prior or after employment is a not honest.

(1)

13 Selfies Taken By People Just Moments Before They Died / The Power Of Association (photo) / Woman, 101, Gives Birth To Become The World Oldest Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.