Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria (563 Views)

Where Can Do Get Used Bicycles Imported Into Nigeria? / Limestone,coal,and Any Other Mineral Resouces Availability / PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by MARINS(f): 10:40am On May 09, 2018
Why coal? I was at the port today and it's embarrassing to see ships discharging coal and limestone...

Yes you heard right coal! Of all things to waste forex on.

Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by MARINS(f): 10:45am On May 09, 2018
Here are pictures of the limestone... I remember posting about this sometimes ago

Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by spiritedtete: 10:50am On May 09, 2018
The earlier you know Nigeria is not a country the better....

The people are just forcing themselves to Call it a nation.

Guru guru leaders claiming powers everywhere.

When was the last time you see a Nigerian flag in an individual house... or on a street like banner.

We have lost it completely. The earlier we know this the better for us.

Your leader are doing everything possible to accumulate what they can before it goes into fl a m e.
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by MARINS(f): 10:52am On May 09, 2018
spiritedtete:
The earlier you know Nigeria is not a country the better....

The people are just forcing themselves to Call it a nation.

Guru guru leaders claiming powers everywhere.

When was the last time you see a Nigeria flag in an individual house... or on a street like banner.

We have lost it completely. The earlier we know this the better for us.
but they will list the above as our natural resources.
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by spiritedtete: 10:56am On May 09, 2018
MARINS:
but they will list the above as our natural resources.

Bros coal full Enugu.. ondo and other states so also limestone.

But your leaders are too gready... barbaric and lazy to harness them in full

Nigeria makes me sad and also cry all the time. What have we done to deserve this No health care ... no solid infrusture We budgeted billions of USD every year for What exactly??

And one foolish idiot now brought a policy say we should go and register for tax payment. Like really... Nigeria so far has no future.

So sadddddd cry
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by OreMI22: 11:04am On May 09, 2018
Anything that is a raw material that will make this Federal Government to develop the mine in Igboland, they will rather import the product from abroad.

meanwhile they will ban cement, beef or any product that fulanis hold a monopoly in Nigeria.
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by Rochas2023: 11:06am On May 09, 2018
Funny country
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by MARINS(f): 11:09am On May 09, 2018
OreMI22:
Anything that is a raw material that will make this Federal Government to develop the mine in Igboland, they will rather import the product from abroad.

meanwhile they will ban cement, beef or any product that fulanis hold a monopoly in Nigeria.
it's disgraceful and shameful to say the least.
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by MARINS(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2018
spiritedtete:

Bros coal full Enugu.. ondo and other states so also limestone.

But your leaders are too gready... barbaric and lazy to harness them in full

Nigeria makes me sad and also cry all the time. What have we done to deserve this No health care ... no solid infrusture We budgeted billions of USD every year for What exactly??

And one foolish idiot now brought a policy say we should go and register for tax payment. Like really... Nigeria so far has no future.

So sadddddd cry
it's getting worst really. Are we that lazy to mine our own resources?
Re: Coal And Limestone Imported Into Nigeria by Makawhizzy: 2:36pm On May 09, 2018
When you hear the kind money budgeted for the useless ministry headed by a colossal failure like fayemi you will be amazed

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now And Pay Later / Kaduna-based Fintech Startup, Payant Crosses ₦1 Billion Transactional Milestone / Make Daily Income Using Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.