Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales (18376 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME / ACCA Registration And Subscription Fees For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 12:35am On May 10, 2018
Pls can anyone assist with employment/invitation letter from the U.S?
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 3:50am On May 10, 2018
UNICAF is notorious for adverts of courses that are not accredited to Africans. Make sure the course you apply for is accredited by the government. They are taking advantage of Africa's love of foreign certificates.

Don't waste your money for a certificate/degree that is not worth the paper it's printed on.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by fasttrack(m): 4:08am On May 10, 2018
Scam alert. This isn't unicaf's website and unicaf's as well is a scam.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Chillypelly(m): 4:25am On May 10, 2018
Its a scam!
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:09am On May 10, 2018
kingralu:
apart from all these scholarships, I need another genuine way and cost to leave Nigeria . someone should please help a brother. I love Canada Australia

Try this link https://schoolnig.com/tag/visa-lottery/
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:10am On May 10, 2018
fasttrack:

Receive some SENSE little boy.. can’t you see that’s More Info Link ?
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:11am On May 10, 2018
Chillypelly:
Its a scam!

No, it’s not
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:12am On May 10, 2018
Muafrika2:
UNICAF is notorious for adverts of courses that are not accredited to Africans. Make sure the course you apply for is accredited by the government. They are taking advantage of Africa's love of foreign certificates.

Don't waste your money for a certificate/degree that is not worth the paper it's printed on.

Christianity blogger
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:13am On May 10, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Pls can anyone assist with employment/invitation letter from the U.S?
Try this link https://schoolnig.com/tag/canada-jobs/
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:14am On May 10, 2018
RealDannie:
If it's true...kudos
Yap
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:18am On May 10, 2018
PPCDigitals:
Great. It is not a full scholarship, so you still have to pay something.

PPC.ng: We turn your traffic to sales

Link to Fully-Funded Scholar Programs https://schoolnig.com/tag/fully-funded-scholarships/
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 5:46am On May 10, 2018
naijatatafo:

Christianity blogger

Sorry but it's true. Many Africans flying to Europe and getting degrees that can't get you anywhere. Some of the "Universities" on their site are briefcase companies making serious cash off desperate Africans.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Ssalk: 6:21am On May 10, 2018
piagetskinner:
that's how I was called and was told I had won 50% off...

when I calculated the total amount remaining.. I just vex..does UNICAF give scholarship for PhD programmes? I'd like to know Mr Op
Yes they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Ssalk: 6:21am On May 10, 2018
fasttrack:
Not a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Ssalk: 6:23am On May 10, 2018
fasttrack:
My kid bro just got his Master from Mary California university via UNiCAF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by fasttrack(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2018
naijatatafo:

Receive some SENSE little boy.. can’t you see that’s More Info Link ?

What's the insult for?
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 7:09am On May 10, 2018
benthemez:
Issokay

Yes. Sure
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 7:10am On May 10, 2018
Ssalk:

My kid bro just got his Master from Mary California university via UNiCAF

Congratulations bro... wish him good luck
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 7:12am On May 10, 2018
fasttrack:

What's the insult for?

That’s no insult... anyway sorry.. but next time check well before u comments
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 7:15am On May 10, 2018
Muafrika2:

Sorry but it's true. Many Africans flying to Europe and getting degrees that can't get you anywhere. Some of the "Universities" on their site are briefcase companies making serious cash off desperate Africans.

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 8:31am On May 10, 2018
Thanks for this info. I know someone who moved out with scholarships.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Funkybabee(f): 8:37am On May 10, 2018
IbnIbrahim:

Funny enough, it was a nice experience for me.
Perhaps, the person assigned to you was rude.

Maybe
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 8:42am On May 10, 2018
Funkybabee:

Maybe

Okay

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 9:15am On May 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Bobo100: 11:55am On May 10, 2018
Guys. The scholarship is real. I have completed 7 modules, 2 to go.
So you are advised to grab the opportunity - at least it is among the cheapest postgraduate programmes accredited in the UK. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
Bobo100:
So you are advised to grab the opportunity - at least it is among the cheapest postgraduate programmes accredited in the UK. Thank you.

Bless you bro... good luck
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2018
Application is still open
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Zutlin: 9:09pm On May 12, 2018
Bobo100:

I'm considering studying for a BSc in Accounting. Can you please tell me more about UNICAF? Are their modules so difficult? How does it compare to Nigerian universities workload?Are their certificates recognized and how long do you study a module before sitting for the exam?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by Slim101(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2018
adaku2009:
Can youoO7supplyM4Fthis: I Need Suppliers Of Tomato, Pepper, Onions And Potato From The North. URGENT!
Please visitxDcthe linkiZHin the imageLMwbelow.
dEqsAp funkybabee xsoeAn bayocanny X0RyaD slim101 xnY9ox farano uMAZEE lumzybo
Please what's the meaning of this crazy spamming you do every time? Stop quoting me in the spamming abeg.
Re: Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales by sammiejr(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2018
sleemfesh:
I've have a very bad experience with this UNICAF.
Guys proceed with caution.

I forfeited 200USD to them after their programme wouldn't be available in specified time and I opted out.

I got on because of the promise of a structured environment I can work and study along with. But after their models won't come online in planned time I knew it was not going to work so I asked to get out. They refused to offer me a dime in refund.

I held up my end of the bargain, paying as and when due. But the defaulted in their part and still seized my hard earned ego.

Ya diba.

I'm considering applying for an Msc In public health. Need your advice sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Government Technical College Abak, Akwa Ibom State / Factional Presidents Emerge In NANS / How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.