Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

The 20 Biggest Benefits Of Blogging - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The 20 Biggest Benefits Of Blogging (466 Views)

Best Blogging Guides For You As A Beginner | Jenbn / 5 Biggest Technology Myths / MUST READ!!! The Untold Secret Of Blogging No One Ever Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Biggest Benefits Of Blogging by Naijatwist: 11:50am On May 09, 2018
Home TOP LIST
TOP LIST
The 20 Biggest Benefits of Blogging
By Balogun Oluwambe - May 3, 20188 0

20 years ago, blogs didn’t exist. Today, there are over 150 million of them.

Still, I get a lot of puzzled looks when I tell people that having a blog is the single most important thing a business, cause, or person can do to advance online. Even though ‘blogging’ has hit it big, most people don’t get what makes blogging so powerful, helpful, and beneficial.

To put an end to that, I’ve compile a list of the 20 biggest benefits of having a blog below. If you’re among the uninitiated, prepare to be enlightened. If you’ve already started a blog of your own (as I assume many of you Income Diary readers do) then you can consider this an affirmation of why you do what you — and a good place to direct people who still think that a blog is just a pointless public diary. There are many perks of having a blog as you will see.

The 20 Biggest Benefits of Blogging

#1 Get a Better Job

According to MediaBistro, nine in ten companies mine online profiles before making a new hire. Employers want to hire people who have a strong online influence:

“DETERMINING INFLUENCE IS SO CRITICAL TO BRANDS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT DRIVES WORD OF MOUTH VALIDATION – TYPICALLY THE MOST POWERFUL AND COST-EFFECTIVE MARKETING METHOD AVAILABLE.”

MARK SCHAEFER, FROM AN INTERVIEW ON INC.COM

Put simply, employers prefer to hire people with a positive online influence and blogging is the single best way to achieve that.

#2 Start a New Business

pat-flynnSometimes a blog starts out as a hobby only to become a full-time business.

Continue reading

https://twistvibes.com/the-20-biggest-benefits-of-blogging/
Re: The 20 Biggest Benefits Of Blogging by Naijatwist: 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
Nice article

(1) (Reply)

Sony MDR-ZX110A On-ear Stereo Headphones (white) / Pure Science Vs Technological Science, Which One Gives More Money? / How Can I Move An Application To The SD Card Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.