Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pure Science Vs Technological Science, Which One Gives More Money? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pure Science Vs Technological Science, Which One Gives More Money? (434 Views)

Computer Science VS Computer Engineering / Day 2: Tech Fair Nigeria 2017 "Empowered" Youth Through Technological Training / Artificial Intelligence: The Coming Technological Singularity And Black Hole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Science Vs Technological Science, Which One Gives More Money? by Domistar5(f): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
please i need answers.
The pure science subjet like biology, chemistry,and physics are been studied in high institutions. In form of medicine and surgery, engineering and the rest of them. But when it comes to technological science i.e dealing on computer science and other things. Someone gets money from the both sciences, but which one earns more money?
Re: Pure Science Vs Technological Science, Which One Gives More Money? by ahiboilandgas: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
Domistar5:
please i need answers.
The pure science subjet like biology, chemistry,and physics are been studied in high institutions. In form of medicine and surgery, engineering and the rest of them. But when it comes to technological science i.e dealing on computer science and other things. Someone gets money from the both sciences, but which one earns more money?
politics and govt appointment and contract
Re: Pure Science Vs Technological Science, Which One Gives More Money? by Brendaniel: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Domistar5:
please i need answers.

Hello, going by your question here, I think you are in the wrong field of study, I think you should go study anything related with how to make money, because if money is the major driving force in what you want to study, then science and technology is definitely a No, if you are asking which will give you more money, then it's better you go study money making...

(1) (Reply)

Black Toxic Snow Covers The Streets In Siberia (watch Video) / 10 Most Brilliant Tech Hacks You Need To Know Right Now / Full Oneplus 7 Pro Phone Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.