Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me (1767 Views)

89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Kumar4india: 11:53am On May 09, 2018
Good Day LS,

I want to remain anonymous. I am furious and sad and disappointed by what happened and the way my family especially my brother is treating the matter. My eldest brother who is like 9 years older than me is engaged to this Edo lady. They have been dating for about three years and they plan to get married this year. The lady is nice to me so I have no cause to dislike her even though I feel like she is a fake girl. She likes all things fake,very materialistic too. I lost my parents when I was two years old so my eldest brother has been like the one taking care of all of us ,i.e,me and my other sister. We lived with him all through and when he told us he wanted to get married,he said he would rent a place close to his house so we can still be close. I dont like the idea but it seems like its his fiance trying to push us aside. Well,me and my sister talked about it and we just wanted what is best for our brother.

Last week,I was in my brother's house. I came back from school feeling quite tired so I went straight to bed. Around 9pm,someone came into my room and it was Toju,my brother's fiancee's brother. He comes around sometimes when he is in town. He is a student at UNN. I attend ESUT here in Enugu. My sister is doing her NYSC in Ondo. He told me he came in and no body has been at home that he is hungry. That was when I noticed that my brother was not back. I said ok and I went to the kitchen to make him food. I finished and served him food. I then called my brother who told me that he was coming back late. I told him I kept food for him in the microwave. I then went to sleep.

Not up to 30mins later,someone came into my room again. It was

....read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-violated-in-my-brothers-house-and-he-refused-to-protect-me/
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Kumar4india: 9:07pm On May 12, 2018
Wow
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
Another blogger angry

Please send this thread to "Entertainment" or "Literature whatever" section that's where all these blogger stories should be dumped angry
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Kumar4india: 11:06am On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Nobody: 11:16am On May 20, 2018
Kumar4india:
Hmm
everyone knws ur stories are fake
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Kumar4india: 6:13pm On May 20, 2018
Hm
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by Kumar4india: 8:18am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by turpsylegend: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
hmm
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by turpsylegend: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me by z11111: 8:04pm On May 25, 2018
Hmh

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Dislikes Me / Jumia Easter Sales - Everything For The Family / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.