Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Strictly Singles - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Singles (4264 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE / Where To Meet Hot Naija Girls (singles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2010
This thread is a response to many singles longing to meet the opposite sex for friendship,dating and not impossible,Marriage.All u need do is state ur age,tribe,sex,what u seek and a call back email address.Feel free and enjoy the ride.
Re: Strictly Singles by Onchedu(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2010
Trust a guy to start this kind of topic. Hmmm,
Re: Strictly Singles by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 21, 2010
So that vicious hounding yahooing hogs will come out to prey? No thanks grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Singles by kenny1st(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2010
Any working class lady in LOKOJA between the age bracket of 28-30 yrs is ready for a serious relationship. must be a graduate and christian and very responsible and also beautiful, lol. pls contact me via: kennytim2000@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Strictly Singles by Scooby1(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2010
Onchedu,
Abi na

Ebonyeyes
The greater good is what matters and though one always have to be very careful all the same.

Kenny1st,
You are 1st indeed.
Wish you luck.
Re: Strictly Singles by Newest: 7:26pm On May 21, 2010
The gurls will be shy to come jare, expecially dose that do pre, pre, pre on NL
Re: Strictly Singles by justjane2(f): 7:50pm On May 21, 2010
^^Who say's so.

Hello. tongue
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2010
Newest,
i understand but the so called Pre Pre Pre ladies are not as pre pre pre as you think.The are lovely and great people too and i am sure they would embrace it.
So newest usher them to the floor.
Ladies and gentlemen,we are all mature people and i am sure we would act in a most mature way on here.
Lets try not to abuse this scheme though some few bad ones would but i am sure it would generally be a great success and in months and years from now many with or without reservation about this today would be happy they were a part of it.
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2010
justjane2,
that is the spirit
Lets here who you are and who and what you seek.
Re: Strictly Singles by justjane2(f): 8:00pm On May 21, 2010
grin grin  cheesy I'm new around hear tongue let me take a look around and see who catches my eye wink

I'll be back later. cool
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2010
Justjane2,that is fair enough.
and we wish you a pleasant survey.
Re: Strictly Singles by justjane2(f): 8:13pm On May 21, 2010
^^ wink Your cool.
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2010
You cooler grin
Re: Strictly Singles by Newest: 9:02pm On May 21, 2010
femmy2010:

Newest,
i understand but the so called Pre Pre Pre ladies are not as pre pre pre as you think.The are lovely and great people too and i am sure they would embrace it.
So newest usher them to the floor.
Ladies and gentlemen,we are all mature people and i am sure we would act in a most mature way on here.
Lets try not to abuse this scheme though some few bad ones would but i am sure it would generally be a great success and in months and years from now many with or without reservation about this today would be happy they were a part of it.

Thanks and ok, i'll sleep and try to dream bout the type of girl i want, but i doubt if NL can provide it, cause it comes with high ,
Re: Strictly Singles by Dark1(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2010
Newest:

The gurls will be shy to come jare, expecially dose that do pre, pre, pre on NL

LWKMD grin grin grin interesting thread.
Re: Strictly Singles by Caparzo(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2010
justjane2:

grin grin  cheesy I'm new around hear tongue let me take a look around and see who catches my eye wink

I'll be back later. cool
u wan throw ur eyes give us?
cant catch it, too big cool cool
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2010
Newest,no matter how high what u seek might b am sure NL has got it.b open to sweet possibilities.
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2010
Singles of today,come contribute to this mutual pot of happiness dat wud build gudwill and better friend.share what u seek.
Re: Strictly Singles by Dyt(f): 7:46am On May 22, 2010
Femi u n dese ur threads dese days,me i know understand o
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2010
Dyt abi you no enjoy am ?Yoruba say that 'inu ere ni otito ma nwa' From fun we might get seriousness/truth.
How your weekend dey go?
Re: Strictly Singles by Aglah1976(f): 10:51am On May 22, 2010
Hi Nlders
Roland Dosunmu is my name
33, Yoruba,living in Ghana but returning back Home soon
seeking a serious minded lady for a long term relationship
no internet games or tricks required, just be blunt and out-spoken,
Re: Strictly Singles by Caparzo(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2010
Aglah1976:

Hi Nlders
Roland Dosunmu is my name
33, Yoruba,living in Ghana but returning back Home soon
seeking a serious minded lady for a long term relationship
no internet games or tricks required, just be blunt and out-spoken,

wetin happen 4 ghana??
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2010
Aglah1976,
I am sure interested ladies have noted your info and would contact you pronto.
And i wish you best of luck in your search.
Happy weekend.

Caparzo,
Bros Ye,i am sure Aglah1976 would gladly expanciate on what happened in Ghana to any prospective interested lady that respond.
Lets wish him well.
Sweet week man.
Re: Strictly Singles by 190: 11:27am On May 22, 2010
I aint lookin 4 no body,

mama-gee has already taken me~
Re: Strictly Singles by solomonjay(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2010
come 190,i dont think the laidies wud be comfortable with wats beside ur username, kind of sounds like ure a sex adict, try dey control am before you end up raping an under aged gurl, does yerima sound familiar? embarassed
Re: Strictly Singles by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 22, 2010
Qqq
Re: Strictly Singles by daylae(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] @190 u've not gotten out of this mama-gee nightmare? me think u've been enchanted! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Singles by iice(f): 2:29pm On May 22, 2010
If you cannot read. . .there is a section labeled 'Dating and Meet up zone'

angry Moved
Re: Strictly Singles by femmy2010(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2010
iice.Okay ooo.Heard you
Re: Strictly Singles by Aglah1976(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2010
femmy2010:

Aglah1976,
I am sure interested ladies have noted your info and would contact you pronto.
And i wish you best of luck in your search.
Happy weekend.

Caparzo,
Bros Ye,i am sure Aglah1976 would gladly expanciate on what happened in Ghana to any prospective interested lady that respond.
Lets wish him well.
Sweet week man.

Nothing happen for Ghana o, just wanna come back home and contribute my own quota no matter how small to develop my community, enough of Banku and Tilapia fish, need more of AMALA ANDTHE LAGOS NOISE AND HUSTLING LIFE,
Re: Strictly Singles by macayub(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2010
I am a powerful arrangee, if any single person need a companion let the person just send me a mail with the subject: "Mate Tonight" to "lagosmate(at)gmail.com state your age, sex and location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Looking Nigerian Woman / Make Her Wet And Melt With This Tricks / Seeking A Young Muslim Nigerian Lady In A Serios Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.