Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply (37022 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by AprokoGirl: 1:03pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by AprokoGirl: 1:03pm On May 09, 2018
grin . CHECKOUT ALLEGED PICTURES OF THE NEW JET HERE https://davidong.com/private-jet-images

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by haywire07(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2018
With your money or your father's company money?

9 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Bombiday(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2018
I swear it's hard to even compete with Davido in this music industry, can't really compare Wizkid and have it be a fair comparison if it's money, now nigga buys a jet, some Naija people will be expecting a move from Wizkid but in Davido's case you always have to wonder, is it his money or his father's money? Truth is Davido can even be a drug dealer undercover and nobody will ever think about the possibility because we'd rather think about him spending his father's money.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
grin

DAVIDO IS WINNING, WATCH THE VIDEO OF HIS NEW JET:
https://davido.com/new-davido-private-jet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Daslim180(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
"Omo Ologo " meaning Boi with Glory....... Ain't hating on another's man success so that yours can get to you at the right time.

36 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Giddymoney(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
grin

I sure say person go still dey lash dis girl for davido back, no b girls again,??

Remind me of my ex after sex, she was like

Her: what are we now ?

Me: we are the world, we are the children.......

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by humbleofficer(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by vizkiz: 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Anything you find yourself doing, just make sure you work hard.

Even if na bet9ja... Work hard, one day you go chop alabi money.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by BoboKush(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Chei
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by maryjan8(f): 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Hard work pay's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by sunnysunny69(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2018
Nice one and thank God for your talent.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
shocked Davido has been trending for weeks now. Make una kontino

Still looking for a clean website design? Get started today without advanced payments. Please check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by rozayx5(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
fueling and parking a jet would turn any nigerian musician broke

in three months

all our celebs are broke in US dollars

some foreign musician wear their whole net worth as an ear ring or watch
undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Adex097: 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
OBO is now into G! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by prahcetomi(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
haywire07:
With your money or your father's company money?
Either of those,its his already.

4 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by busybrain123(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2018
Me that bought my own since last year on my dream did I make mouth. tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by nuelsam: 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
Money miss Road!

Meanwhile BUHARI is a Terrorist!

8 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by fakuta(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
congratulations David. wish you more happiness and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Tolbanks(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
AprokoGirl:
grin . My PAPA DON BUY JET !!!

Hmmmnn! Your papa abi Am sure you are way way older than him

Radarada
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Cyberleets: 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
nawa... and I can't buy #400 pad for my babe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Deekay9ja(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
and somebody is somewhere in onitsha pricing soft bread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Rotjijatau(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2018
Make him buy Buhari village abeg.....
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by mrjerrfrac(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
Doesn’t matter if it’s his money or his father’s money.. the most important thing is dude got a jet.. it’s really hard to see such hard work and determination when you father is a freaking billionaire.. David is hardworking period and his songs are dope!!

5 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by ManIzHot: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018

Short prayer guys...

"...Lord this week...let me meet that gal that you have prepared for me to help my destiny and mine to help her's .... Amen"

Davido and Chioma soon gonna be the most powerful couple in Africa HOPEFULLY

4 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by goodmike7: 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
Wrongest move ever. You don’t need it. You need investments. Do
You know the cost of maintenance and parking at the airport monthly? Ask Daniel
Omokachi. This boy is too forward and over competitive. That’s not good all the same. It’s a no for me.

3 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by airminem(f): 2:00pm On May 09, 2018
Davido, I Advice You Join Politcs And Add Value To Your People/constituent Like You Uncle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) / Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.