Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply (37064 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Ivanlxi(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2018
maryjan8:
Hard work pay's
To push wheel barrow no be hard work?
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 09, 2018
Davido cannot afford a private jet, why are Nigerians so gullible? Do you know how much it cost to own and maintain one? Jesus Christ.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by yusman14(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
grossintel:
Davido cannot afford a private jet, why are Nigerians so gullible? Do you know how much it cost to own and maintain one? Jesus Christ.
shut up jare..p square and don jazzy also av...so wats stop OBO frm aving...davido av d money..wen e was 20yrs,e brought 150million house in lekki..e is independent av his father's money...e always spend close to 4m on only drinks every week...david is very rich
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
yusman14:
shut up jare..p square and don jazzy also av...so wats stop OBO frm aving...davido av d money..wen e was 20yrs,e brought 150million house in lekki..e is independent av his father's money...e always spend close to 4m on only drinks every week...david is very rich
Are you always this stupid? What's 150 million compared to 9 billion naira and 1 billion naira extra yearly for maintaining a private jet? Who told you p square and don jazzy own a jet? What an idiot!
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by yusman14(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2018
grossintel:
Are you always this stupid? What's 150 million compared to 9 billion naira and 1 billion naira extra yearly for maintaining a private jet? Who told you p square and don jazzy own a jet? What an idiot!
.u ar an idiot.i mean it..so u dnt knw dat psquare av private jet...chai..pls dnt say dis outside...how much is 1b naira for davido to maintain it.it seems u dnt knw d guy assets and endorsement....
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by SirLakes: 11:21pm On May 09, 2018
airminem:
Davido, I Advice You Join Politcs And Add Value To Your People/constituent Like You Uncle.

Haha, which kain advice be dis ehn, you wan kuku finish 9ja.

How will he help a dying country like Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Nobody: 12:49am On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
.u ar an idiot.i mean it..so u dnt knw dat psquare av private jet...chai..pls dnt say dis outside...how much is 1b naira for davido to maintain it.it seems u dnt knw d guy assets and endorsement....
Ok that's it! Never knew I was talking with a kid, I suggest you focus on gaining your admission into the uni, and plan your way to be successful in life. See your mouth like what is 1 billion, if I catch you eh, the kind slap I go tear your face will reset your brain cells.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by paradigmshift2: 4:32am On May 10, 2018
Do you know you can make Cool Cash with your USED/condemned batteries?

We buy Scrap, condemned, Bad, INVERTER and HEAVY DUTY batteries.
We can pick them up from your home or office.
They are to be recycled.
Tel: 08161195037

We have COLLECTION CENTRES in
Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Aba, Owerri,
Benin, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Bayelsa, Ibadan, Akure,
Ado-Ekiti, ILorin, Abeokuta, Minna, Lokoja, Kano,
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by oyatz(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2018
Money rituals can only buy 2 Lexus or Pathfinder jeeps, build 6-Flats storey buildings in 10 places with pure water, bakery, block making or nails & wires industries and plenty women with 20-50 children all of which won't be up to half the amount required to buy a private jet.

CaptMG:
I STRONGLY BELEIVE DAVIDO KILL THOSE OF HIS FRNDS BCK THEN FOR MONEY RITUAL.
DJ OLU N CO REST IN PEACE.I STRONGLY BELEIVE DAVIDO KILL THOSE OF HIS FRNDS BCK THEN FOR MONEY RITUAL.
DJ OLU N CO REST IN PEACE.
I STRONGLY BELEIVE DAVIDO KILL THOSE OF HIS FRNDS BCK THEN FOR MONEY RITUAL.
DJ OLU N CO REST IN PEACE.
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by yusman14(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2018
grossintel:
Ok that's it! Never knew I was talking with a kid, I suggest you focus on gaining your admission into the uni, and plan your way to be successful in life. See your mouth like what is 1 billion, if I catch you eh, the kind slap I go tear your face will reset your brain cells.
slowpoke..wu told u dat i am a kid..for ur information,i am in d best uni in dis country..so go and kill ursef...lazy idiot..
#rep OBO fans
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by tosyne2much(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin

I sure say person go still dey lash dis girl for davido back, no b girls again,??

Remind me of my ex after sex, she was like

Her: what are we now ?

Me: we are the world, we are the children.......
You this guy ehn cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by Eliu(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2018
can somebody tell me one good thing this guy has contributed to his community. in this era where people are hungry and unemployed.Europe wasnt developed by the government alone but by people who see a need to change people's lives. check celebrities and musicians in Europe ,how this people are adding values to their community daily. davido might be rich but i think he has a poverty mindset.gullible minds of some Nigerians will go on the social media to praise him,this guys and his colleagues are the one destroying this country.look at Apple today by Steve job,facebook by zuckerbag.It's a pity how selfish Nigerians can be.yes na him get him money,but he is a foolish spoilt boy
Re: Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply by christobobby: 11:45pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=christobobby post=67417280]

Ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 / #bbnaija: Dino Melaye Hosts Bambam And Teddy A In Abuja (photos) / Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.