Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA (1113 Views)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / Can A Corper Redeploy Twice? / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by israelboy1(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2018
Good day to all in here, pardon my ignorance on this subject matter pls. Although a room is given to all sort of suggestions, opinions and also comments, it will be well appreciated, if they are ones that helps with understanding this/things better.

Should in case a person has been given a place of primary assignment, is there any possibility for the person to apply for redeployment. For instance, somebody that was posted to Akwa-Ibom, wanting to redeploy to Ogun or Lagos state due to some personal reasons not attached to either insecurity or marital issue.

Every help on how to go about this will be well appreciated.

I believe it can be done.

Thanks for your well-mannered answers/comments, as they are being awaited.
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by kobosmart(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2018
grin ask your father
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by israelboy1(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
grin ask your father

had to just smile when I saw this, the first thing i checked was your profile, and to my amazement...you have been on Nairaland since like 2010...which means...you should be above 18.

If this should be coming from you at this age, i wonder what awaits your type of person in few years time.

Thanks for your response by the way....I appreciate your time

12 Likes

Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by kobosmart(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2018
israelboy1:

had to just smile when I saw this, the first thing i actually checked was your profile, and to my amazement...you have been on Nairaland since like 2010...which means...you should actually be above 18.

If this should be coming from you at this age, i wonder what awaits your type of person in few years time.

What is this lazy corper saying?
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by israelboy1(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:

What is this lazy corper saying?

Smiles, room for assumption is allowed.

Hope you are having a good time there dou.
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by kobosmart(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2018
israelboy1:

Hope you are having a good time there dou.
Yea I'm having a good time with your mom grin
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by zamanii: 3:58pm On May 09, 2018
israelboy1:

had to just smile when I saw this, the first thing i actually checked was your profile, and to my amazement...you have been on Nairaland since like 2010...which means...you should actually be above 18.

Bro you have no chill, you went all out to finish him. You were polite in your post and asked for a well mannered response, I wonder why he didn't just read and jump since he's not in the category of those you asked for reponses.

Back to the post, there's an 80% chance that it's possible but you would have to be heavily connected or have a genuine reason why you should be redeployed
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by Dorlarphor10: 4:01pm On May 09, 2018
You can be redeploy to any place you want
If you want to be redploy DM Me
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by israelboy1(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
zamanii:

Bro you have no chill, you went all out to finish him. You were polite in your post and asked for a well mannered response, I wonder why he didn't just read and jump since he's not in the category of those you asked for reponses.

Back to the post, there's an 80% chance that it's possible but you would have to be heavily connected or have a genuine reason why you should be redeployed

wow, thanks so much for your response. I sincerely do appreciate. Wouldn't mind knowing if you know of anyone who has done it before, and it was successful, probably one can get a pointer to things needed to be done.
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by henryhee: 5:00pm On May 09, 2018
yes u can redeploy. u can
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by zamanii: 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
israelboy1:

wow, thanks so much for your response. I sincerely do appreciate. Wouldn't mind knowing if you know of anyone who has done it before, and it was successful, probably one can get a pointer to things needed to be done.

I've had friends in the past who did it, was possible on marital grounds though. You are welcome bro
Re: Hello House, Is There A Way I Can Redeploy, Even After I Have Been Given PPA by israelboy1(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2018
zamanii:

I've had friends in the past who did it, was possible on marital grounds though. You are welcome bro

thanks once again.

I sincerely do appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Medical Fitness Certificate For NYSC Orientation Camp / When Will NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 1 Likely To Start? / Edo Corp Members To Work As Adhoc Staff For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.