Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? (17852 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / Graduates Who Skip NYSC Can Contest Governorship Elections" - Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by victoria3135: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2022
please i have a question, if someone has already started working at their ppa for 2 months can they change?
and not on the basis of relocation to another state, i just don't want to work here anymore, how do i go about it?

1 Share

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Cruseder(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
I think after three months,but with connection u can change it now

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by id4sho(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
sad
Naso my PPA principal pepper me that year, na with fight and insult I take japa that year

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by thundafire: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Yes
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by LeyeWrites: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
If you change your job everytime because you don't like it, guess what that makes you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Privatepart00: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Look at yourself in the mirror while reading this
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by nuroegbu(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
grin cheesy grin happy new year guys

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by OldNairalander(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Resign
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by ashawopikin(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
My friend stay there
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by dammiedot(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Yes you can change, but the present PPA will have to give you a rejection letter addressed to NYSC

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by whippersnapper(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Only if you have a serious reason
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Let me wait for the bosses.. Is that (Ftc) ?
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by ScrapMetals: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Hi
dammiedot:
Yes you can change, but the present PPA will have to give you a rejection letter addressed to NYSC
true
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by manee2(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Akiko undecided
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by iCauseTrouble: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2022
You can change it monthly if you like.
I changed my PPA 4 times during service year.
All depends on your connection

26 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by toffyz(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Persuade the firm or company to give you a rejection letter.
But you must have where you're heading to after that, I mean you must have another PPA on ground that's ready to take you. Else, you're on your own!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Leun: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Do you have a PPA ready to accept you immediately?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by SirMichael1: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
If you change your job everytime because you don't like it, guess what that makes you.

What? I don't know.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by IAMPEDRO: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2022
victoria3135:
please i have a question, if someone has already started working at their ppa for 2 months can they change?
and not on the basis of relocation to another state, i just don't want to work here anymore, how do i go about it?
The process will be too stressful for you. Just manage your present ppa
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by IAMPEDRO: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You can change it monthly if you like.
I changed my PPA 4 times during service year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by samnificent(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Must my PPA be a government school? Can I work in a regular firm?
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by snoopz: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Please ask your lgi,
No go follow any sort of advice here wey go burn you o

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by SirMichael1: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
victoria3135:

As an ex-CLO, it's easy. Collect a rejection letter from your current PPA, then go to the new PPA you want to change to and ask them to give you a letter of acceptance. Now take all these to your local government and they should change it. Most times, they'll want to keep asking you to come back the next day or the day after the next. But it isn't really stressful though.

NYSC is shít in my opinion. Changing of PPA is not even important. If I was in your shoe, I'll ask for rejection letter from this current PPA, keep it with me and make a stamp that looks exactly like the PPA's own. Then proceed to make a letter headed document which looks exactly like their own. Now I am my own PPA and my own boss. I sign at month end and whenever is necessary. My PPA think I've changed PPA and NYSC thinks I'm still in my PPA but I'm my boss. Hahaha... I gave people this info that year for cool cash oh. grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Lekobans21: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Yes you can, but you have to persuade your employer to reject you first through your posting letter. After then you can now liaise with your LGI to post you to your prefer PPA.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by LavishINC: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
You can change your ppa as many times as you want, in naija everything is possible

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Bunnatex(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:

He just asked a question. Before you criticize, ask him his reasons....

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by OlawaleBammie: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2022
SirMichael1:

As an ex-CLO, it's easy. Collect a rejection letter from your current PPA, then go to the new PPA you want to change to and ask them to give you a letter of acceptance. Now take all these to your local government and they should change it. Most times, they'll want to keep asking you to come back the next day or the day after the next. But it isn't really stressful though.

NYSC is shít in my opinion. Changing of PPA is not even important. If I was in your shoe, I'll ask for rejection letter from this current PPA, keep it with me and make a stamp that looks exactly like the PPA's own. Then proceed to make a letter headed document which looks exactly like their own. Now I am my own PPA and my own boss. I sign at month end and whenever is necessary. My PPA think I've changed PPA and NYSC thinks I'm still in my PPA but I'm my boss. Hahaha... I gave people this info that year for cool cash oh. grin grin grin

Ahahahaha grin grin grin

And dat is the reason u can not smell heaven, just stop goin to church grin

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by TruthUntold: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2022
SirMichael1:

And if by village people chance, they come to do inspection fa?

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by BadNews: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2022
victoria3135:

Where Are You serving at
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Hawkler: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Where are you serving presently? Maybe I can render a help to you if it's within my reach.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by blackgold2018(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Some questions marvels me dou.

This is just a typical boy or girl over pampered at home.

During my own service. I changed PPAs easily.

Go to the state capital nysc office and just meet the right person(nysc officiall). Go with some money dou.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan / Mobilization List For Batch B 2013 / Samples Of NYSC Fitness Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.