Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / job (680 Views)

Quick Translations At TDSP Translators / Language Services At TDSP TRANSLATORS / List Of Top Licensed Translation Companies In Nigeria- Translators In Lagos, Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

job by MiddleDimension: 5:14pm On May 09, 2018
hello everyone.

i am creating this thread for those who speak mandarin and want to, or are working here in Nigeria as translators or tutors or offering any other chinese service.

what has been your experience? what do you think are the joys and challenges of the work? what do you think are the prospects for the job here in Nigeria, either in the short or long term?

@crazyman @1forall pls help move this to front page
Re: job by DonManuel01(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2018
I am interested in learning the language. Where can you recommend? I'm in Lagos.
Re: job by MiddleDimension: 4:13am On May 10, 2018
DonManuel01:
I am interested in learning the language. Where can you recommend? I'm in Lagos.

go to unilag. confucius institute behind the art block and faculty of art.

they also have BA chinese. for that, you have to go in through JAMB. those studying the course at the undergraduate level do go to china for 2 and 300l as part of.a student exchange programme.

for those studying at the institute, you get a chance to go to china on scholarship either for 5months or 1year. only thing you need to pay for would be your flight ticket to and fro. they take care of your accomodation, tuition and also give you some pocket money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: job by freshlaw: 1:20pm On May 10, 2018
Is there any place to learn Mandarin in ph?
Re: job by DonManuel01(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2018
MiddleDimension:

go to unilag. confucius institute behind the art block and faculty of art.

they also have BA chinese. for that, you have to go in through JAMB. those studying the course at the undergraduate level do go to china for 2 and 300l as part of.a student exchange programme.

for those studying at the institute, you get a chance to go to china on scholarship either for 5months or 1year. only thing you need to pay for would be your flight ticket to and fro. they take care of your accomodation, tuition and also give you some pocket money

Thanks bro!
Re: job by MiddleDimension: 3:40am On May 11, 2018
freshlaw:
Is there any place to learn Mandarin in ph?

a private company, perhaps

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Janchine Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2018 / 3 Ways To Discover Your Purpose / TAX Experienced Hire Recruitment KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.