Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) (2565 Views)

The Meaning & Significance Of The Green & Red Lights On The Wings Of Aircrafts / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2018
Passengers were forced to evacuate a Delta Air Lines plane after passengers reported seeing smoke in the cabin.

Firefighters greeted flight 1854 from Detroit, which had 153 on board, after it landed at Denver International Airport shortly after 8pm on Tuesday.

Airport spokes woman Emily Williams said passengers reported that smoke filled the cabin as the MD-90 aircraft was taxiing to the gate.

Delta spokesman Michael Thomas said some passengers might have suffered minor injuries, including from smoke inhalation.

Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
n
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by TRADELYN: 7:14pm On May 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Donald95(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2018
Life's Good
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by elucydate: 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
Americans, una see una lives.

Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2018
Donald95:
Life's Good

LG?
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Emac34: 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
coolcoolcool
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2018
some people don comot for there spiritually since
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by PBeni(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2018
First page since I joined nairaland. I deserve some accolades...
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
No rescue team at a whole Airport... Nigeria sabbi shame person for front of foreigners cry
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by OneTeslim(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by andymofia(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2018
Bros Explorers , that's the emergency exit, not window. no adult can pass through the window of an aircraft

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2018
andymofia:
Bros Explorers , that's the emergency exit, not window. no adult can pass through the window of an aircraft
Yea, my mistake. Thanks.

I never enter 1 b4.

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by tolugar: 11:35am On May 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
No rescue team at a whole Airport... Nigeria sabbi shame person for front of foreigners cry

They didn't mention nigeria for the post.

If it's nigeria, hate speeches and buhari name will fill the post.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 11:37am On May 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Did he say it happened inNigeria? Or why are you mentioning Nigeria?
Please go through the post again.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by andymofia(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, my mistake. Thanks.

I never enter 1 b4.

hahahahaha, I pray o.
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by tk4rd: 1:18pm On May 10, 2018
Is this Naija too??
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
Americans and fear are like...who has uncle Zuma's meme? grin
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by UltraSphinx(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
mtchewww... when I first saw the headline, I thought the passengers where really evacuating the plane from it's wing while it was still flying sad
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by Kimsunh: 12:42pm On May 11, 2018
elucydate:
And Trump go dey there dey make mouth say he wan send ppl back home.. He no take care of hin home first.. When was the last time things like this happened in Nigeria? Its getting better gradually and I just hope we can get there on time so my ppl will stay put and enjoy our homeland
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by daamazing(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2018
elucydate:
grin grin
Re: Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2018
Last last na Nigerian airline operators them go sell am give.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Nigeria What To Know? / Likely Questions -us Visa Interview / How Much Is Rent In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.