Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Going To Nigeria What To Know? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Nigeria What To Know? (2562 Views)

If You Found Someone Breaking The Law In or Out Of Nigeria? :What Would You Do? / A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need? / My Sister Friend Want To Visit Nigeria, What Are The Docs And Step Necessary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
when traveling  to Nigeria what to do and what not to do i need good advice because i will be going soon  me and  baby ,
i miss my family so-much i havt see them for 8years , i don't know how things are over there i need to know alot before going
they just give my baby visa after one week of senting her passport that make me  proud of Nigerian embassy in Germany job well done.
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by Hotstepper(f): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2008
Make sure you take necessary vaccination. Do not show off too much (thats if u r one of dem peeps). People will be happy you are back but at the same time jealous. Be careful wat you eat and where because your metabolism aint the same any longer.

Be sure to be back whereeva you go on time when it is still bright outside. Alwayz be in company of someone resident in Nigeria
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by whatever90(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
benincitys:

when traveling  to Nigeria what to do and what not to do i need good advice because i will be going soon  me and  baby ,
i miss my family so-much i havt see them for 8years , i don't know how things are over there i need to know alot before going
they just give my baby visa after one week of senting her passport that make me  proud of Nigerian embassy in Germany job well done.

please don't be proud of them yet,u r just lucky,alot of people have been asking for visa to go home for over 6 months,yet no reply,sm r even chased away on regular basis
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

please don't be proud of them yet,u r just lucky,alot of people have been asking for visa to go home for over 6 months,yet no reply,sm r even chased away on regular basis
i have to , i know what i want throw when i apply for my passport , i could believe my eyes when i see visa inside her passport my husband was surprise too lucky us.

thanks hotstepper i have all the vaccination done .
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by whatever90(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
benincitys:

i have to , i know what i want throw when i apply for my passport , i could believe my eyes when i see visa inside her passport my husband was surprise too lucky us.

thanks hotstepper i have all the vaccination done .

i said u r lucky,but the pple in d nigeria embassy in berlin are stupid and wicked smtimes,a woman had to cancel her marriage cos she was not given a visa to go home.the nigerians there r heartless
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2008
whatever90:

i said u r lucky,but the people in d nigeria embassy in berlin are stupid and wicked smtimes,a  woman had to cancel her marriage because she was  not given a visa to go home.the nigerians there r heartless
i agree with you they are heartless as you say the last time i want there i was on tears the way they treat the Nigeria's who came for help .
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by whatever90(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
benincitys:

i agree with you they are heartless as you say the last time i want there i was on tears the way they treat the Nigeria's who came for help .

don't mind them jare,those people r wicked,alot of my friends here have been wanting to go back home since december last yr,but they refused them visa,they r angry that nigerians left their nationality for sm other,like accepting d german citizenship,that thing really angers them

the one that made me curse them was one girl that was supposed to be getting married,she had to cancel d whole thing till further notice after already sharing trad marriage and wedding card,just because they refused to give her visa
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by ikeyman00(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
@post

honestly speakin u know emm i think therent much to abreast u of rather u need a big machete to cut down the over grown grasses in your village, for your safety c uz it might be habouring some angry snake lipsrsealed huh
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
ikeyman00:

@post

honestly speakin u know emm i think therent much to abreast u of rather u need a big machete to cut down the over grown grasses in your village, for your safety c uz it might be habouring some angry snake lipsrsealed huh
what is the meaning of this ? you should help them to cut it big mouth.
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by DisGuy: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Go through Abuja, its less frightening than Lagos shocked
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by ikeyman00(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
disguy

what u shocked of? ha

dnt u know that the green snake that camouflages in the green glasses could kill u? huh
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by JJYOU: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
this Guy:

Go through Abuja, its less frightening than Lagos  shocked

going through abuja is not a good option if you have to fly to benin.  flights are irregular so you may have to go by road which is not worth it. i did it once and didnt like it.  i wish i stayed in the hotel till i got a flight. plus be prepared to be shocked  by the state of the roads.

don't they allow dual citizenship in germany?
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
don't they allow dual citizenship in germany?

[quote][/quote] no .
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by Angolobabe(f): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
well,i will advice u to keep a low profile when u go home,dont tell them ur way about,some will seem happy seeing u but very jealous inside there heart,mind what and where u eat.take good vaccinations for both of u before going ,stay in a secure hotel if ur considering staying in a hotel and dont tell people ur room number and the hotel ur stay,dont trust anyone.
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
thanks Angolobabe i will do as you say .
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2008
please can anyone help with a good hotel in Lagos .
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by follyg: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
depends on what u want, Protea hotel is in Ikeja like 10 mins drive to the airport and another protea is in marylan like 15 mins from d airport, sheraton is also in Ikeja too, Loads of hotel on the Island and Ikoyi.
for me i love protea, check them up online (google search)
Re: Going To Nigeria What To Know? by benincitys(f): 3:58am On Dec 14, 2008
follyg:

depends on what u want, Protea hotel is in Ikeja like 10 mins drive to the airport and another protea is in marylan like 15 mins from d airport, Sheraton is also in Ikeja too, Loads of hotel on the Island and Ikoyi.
for me i love protea, check them up online (google search)
thanks ,
Sheraton hotel Na die ooh average price $401 not for people like me ,
$600 for a basic room is this real or i am in a bad dream.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Namibia & Zambian Citizen's Drivers License With Awkward Names. / Contemplating Relocating To Lagos (from US)- Advice? / Does Rain Fall On The Plane That Flies In The Cloud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.