Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" (30214 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by EmmyDJourno: 12:15am On May 10, 2018
Everytime I imagine this Bobrisky as a celeb, I just dey tire like KILODEEEEE angry

How did such nuisance occupy relevant space, the World's crazy right now!!!!
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Enemyofpeace: 12:18am On May 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nina sabi English no be small
I wroted it for her

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by AshCoded(m): 12:43am On May 10, 2018
who read am finish
cos I no finish am o....lol ??
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by jaxxy(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Lets not deceive ourselves. We all know Nina didn't write this.

Nina isn't as dumb as people think..
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by omodejk12: 1:54am On May 10, 2018
This is absurd...
Amagite3:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina has apologized to Bobrisky for shading her and Toyin Lawani.

Nina has now taken to Instagram to apologize saying she didn't know Bobrisky had issues with Toyin and she also doesn't like making enemies.

She wrote;

"I’m generally a cheerful person. I’m usually full of love, life, and happiness. I open my eyes in the morning and feel excited to be alive.
There was a time, though, when it wasn’t so easy in the big brother naija house When blinking and breathing and speaking all took so much effort that I thought I may as well give up: I was in a dark hole of sadness and anger and confusion.
I didn’t think I was gonna make it, but you rooted for me
For the friend who stood by my side through the storm for you Bobrisky the person who could see through my darkness when I wasn’t able to.
For the beautiful soul who believed in transformation, who believed in healing, and time, and growth. Who never once judged me for my heartache, grief, and anguish ,naevity .
Who, when the world gave up on me , gave me a piece of hope, a breath of fresh air, and a tiny scrap of faith that things might begin to change.
For the friend who was delicate with their words and capable of pushing me forward. Who didn’t mind what people where saying against me in dark corner, who actually stood his ground to help me
You endured and took alot of insult for my sake,You pulled me through an impossible tornado that I thought was going to eat me whole.
You loved me at my worst. You never gave up on me. You saw through my opaque pain.
Dear friend,
Thank you.
But I'm trying to build up my life,I didn't know you had all this difference with Toyin Lawani,but then again when i found out i said to myself..i shouldnt involve myself it's between you two..
And am free with both of you..I hate having enemies....
I'm never ungrateful I have always been grateful for all you did for me and will always be..
I hope you see through my point and understand
Thanks @bobrisky222
"

Read more stories here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/i-hate-having-enemies-nina-apologizes-to-bobrisky.html
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:53am On May 10, 2018
mikaelangelov:

Guy I've been monitoring you on NL like okpokiri

that's you no get beta work only to dey correct people wet no write things well...

Abeg make I ask you...Na Uwa Mbu Gi...I Wu correction fluid?
tongue
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by adekennis(m): 5:06am On May 10, 2018
tmastero:
Did U notice she ensure she never used Bob's gender?

Smartass
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by holysina(m): 6:14am On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:
Nina. Did. Not. Write. This.

Fact.
Some people are more perfect with the pen than with their mouth. Have seen a lot of people who write better than then speak, moreover I heard she is a linguist
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Youngtekkey(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2018
holysina:

Some people are more perfect with the pen than with their mouth. Have seen a lot of people who write better than then speak, moreover I heard she is a linguist
Lol! Nina? Linguist? She just happens to find herself in that department. Only Imoites will know this but Nina does not write that good. The babe is poor even in her writing skills as with her oratory skills.

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by nesta007(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nina sabi English no be small
so u think say na Niña write that, well na OYO. She got a PR so definitely na him write that.

1 Like

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by ddcoments(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2018
rockcitie:

Who dash Nina all this English?

Of course she didn't write any of this. Someone wroteCt it for her.

Exactly the way I felt when I read through.
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Ambber(f): 8:08am On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Fact.
Alex most likely helped her out. Looks like what Alex would write
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2018
OBku4:
embarassed

Omo see sermon o! D person wey read dt thing finish deserves a cold beer!!
I couldn't it,I saw it on Instagram before seeing it now.
It's like an epistle. Who wan read am
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Abudu2000(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2018
Tellemall:
Thought it was 14 years for abetting this crime? Is she crossdressing, too?
u lack the capacity to think for yourself. What fela termed zombie""
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by LessNoise: 10:12am On May 10, 2018
shankara7:
What's special with the error filled writeup? You were probably carried away with her usage of big words even though they were wrongly applied..

Lmao I didn’t even read tru just glanced grin
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by julitoch: 11:17am On May 10, 2018
Yinkakatty:
I hate all this, 'Nina did not write this' talk abeg.. like does it even matter Besides, why can't she write that simple apology note? Is she an illiterate? People should face their front jo
Don't mind over sabi people, all they do is to judge and criticize people when they are full of fault, besides who told them Nina cannot write better than she can speak
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Tellemall: 11:38am On May 10, 2018
Abudu2000:
I llack the capacity to think for myself. What fela termed zombie""

Congratulations.
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Bruemath(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2018
Tellemall:

Congratulations.

Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Simplybami(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Fact.
Lol. If you know, you know!!!
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Simplybami(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Fact.
Lol. If you know, you know!!!
Re: Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" by Simplybami(f): 1:10pm On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Lets not deceive ourselves. We all know Nina didn't write this.

Lol. We know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival / Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" / Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.