Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter (2524 Views)

4in 1 Automated ( Kerosene ) Egg Incubator For Sale / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2018
CONTACT 08106698900
PRICE 85000

This is the ideal tool for farmers who want to hatch eggs on a small scale and still get the result an industrial incubator will give.its made with very advanced technology.from it's fully automated turning system that guarantees even heating, to an intelligent heating system that keeps the heat constant regardless of the current. It also has a very low power requirement(80watts) this means you can run it on an inverter or I pass my neighbor generator. the advantage of buying from us is, you get free technical support as this is a system we have used over time as farmers ourselfs.
This incubator is made for all sorts of eggs, such as chicken eggs, duck eggs, goose eggs, turkey eggs, etc. It easily accommodates up to 112 eggs. The LED screen provides information about temperature, humidity, hatching day and egg turning time. This all allows for efficient monitoring and close care. The auto turners automatically turn the eggs around every 2 hours to promote even heating. It also comes with an inbuilt inverter. All you need in case of power failure is a 12v battery
we do nationwide delivery.note that we do pay on delivery only in LAGOS,ABUJA,ILORIN,KANO,portharcourt,kaduna and jos

Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2018
av
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2018
Av
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by crro: 2:14pm On May 19, 2018
When you say 12v battery in case of power failure , what do you mean ? Do you mean connecting wires to the negative and positive ports or a battery directly to the incubator ?
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2018
crro:
When you say 12v battery in case of power failure , what do you mean ? Do you mean connecting wires to the negative and positive ports or a battery directly to the incubator ?
that's exactly what it means
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Av
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2018
same
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Nice! I Will Get In Contact With U Soon
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice! I Will Get In Contact With U Soon
we await
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by lankonsegson(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
pls what type of egg can i use for hatching
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by Excelboi(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2018
I will be contacting you soon.
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2018
lankonsegson:
pls what type of egg can i use for hatching
it will hatch every egg apart from ostrich
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Excelboi:
I will be contacting you soon.
looking forward to that.
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by greenmonk: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
aAK1:
that's exactly what it means
Do you have a 24v version?
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Morning
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by greenmonk: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
aAK1:
Morning
Do you have 24volts version of the incubator?
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2018
Av
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
great day
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by mfm04622: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Someone asked you a question twice. You didn't answer. You were more interested in boosting your post. You try.
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by greenmonk: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
mfm04622:
Someone asked you a question twice. You didn't answer. You were more interested in boosting your post. You try.
He's a scam looking for victims.
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2018
greenmonk:

He's a scam looking for victims.
you must be stupid. I've been hear longer than u. And I've done business with Soo many people I am well within my right to respond or not respond to any questions. I repeat you are a very stupid person who will be very unfortunate in life
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2018
mfm04622:
because I saw it as a stupid question. Check every where for a 24volt incubator and I promise to dash u 112. I am not just a merchant but a professional at what I do. Moreover the question had nothing to do with my ad. The incubator I advertised clearly states 12v
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by greenmonk: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2018
aAK1:
you must be stupid. I've been hear longer than u. And I've done business with Soo many people I am well within my right to respond or not respond to any questions. I repeat you are a very stupid person who will be very unfortunate in life

You see your life.If you don't respond to questions is that not a sign that you are looking for gullible people to rip- off?
So tell me the difference between scam and rip-off.
The same you who cannot reply simple questions is fuming in the mouth because you integrity is questioned.
It's people like you who think you have the right to treat customers shabbily and still be entitled to take their money.
Anyone coming to equity must come with clean hands and clean mind.
If a scam like you is not unfortunate I doubt who is.
I won't join issues with you. Adieus.
Re: 112 Egg Chicken And Turkey Egg Incubator+inverter by aAK1(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2018
greenmonk:

You see your life.If you don't respond to questions is that not a sign that you are looking for gullible people to rip- off?
So tell me the difference between scam and rip-off.
The same you who cannot reply simple questions is fuming in the mouth because you integrity is questioned.
It's people like you who think you have the right to treat customers shabbily and still be entitled to take their money.
Anyone coming to equity must come with clean hands and clean mind.
If a scam like you is not unfortunate I doubt who is.
I won't join issues with you. Adieus.
I still repeat you are a stupid slowpoke. If not that you are Brain dead,you would be able to see that his question had absolutely nothing to do with my ad. If u have a case against me please bring it on and stop exposing your legendary case of stupidity here. I can spend a life time educating your generation yet unborn on subject matter. I will send you a link to my official page where I ad value and educate people in the thousands on agro related issues. But I don't don't expect you to understand since u have chosen to stay behind your tecno phone to type rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Cultivation / Aqualis Fish Feed Promo (buy 1 Starter Feed Get 1 Bag Free) / Poultry And Pig Farm For Lease At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.