Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (37162 Views)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by obaival(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2018
Na lie, go 2 gas station and see how de throw it on d ground & roll it after refilling...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Fuckallmods: 9:01am On May 10, 2018
Everything is dangerous in this world now. End time
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 10, 2018
Make I try this new gas gauging method.
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by ikemesit4477: 9:02am On May 10, 2018
I do shake it, thanks for the enlightenment!
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by jeff1607(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2018
what will happen?
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by AshCoded(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2018
wizrose:

i dnt think that dangerous nothing is more dangerous than this bauhri section grin grin

pple dey tok abt safety measures abt gas cylinder
u dey tok abt Buhari.... wetin concern Buhari abt shaking ur gas cylinder.
nawa o......
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Emycord: 9:08am On May 10, 2018
WOW When Is Buhari Coming Back No Body Should shake His Hands Just pour Water On Him To See If He Will Last 4 More Years Once Agains Don't Shake Buhari Its Dangerous He May Explode
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:08am On May 10, 2018
99.9% of nigerians are guilty of this.
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by wizrose(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2018
AshCoded:

pple dey tok abt safety measures abt gas cylinder

u dey tok abt Buhari.... wetin concern Buhari abt shaking ur gas cylinder.

nawa o......

is like u are among the lazy nigerians president buhari is talking abt .. UR MATE ARE MAKING MONEY U ARE DEAR TALKIN SHIT ABOUT CYLINDER.
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by hapydaddy: 9:11am On May 10, 2018
The molecules of the gas can gain more kinetic energy when u shake it as the molecules collides with each other and also the wall of the gas container ( kinetic theory of gases) and this will lead to increase in pressure ( pressure and volume are inversely proportional: Boyles law). Any slight alterations could Lead to a massive explosion most especially if u have a damaged burner.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by wizrose(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Not as if u are useing gas cylinder u are not among the 99.9/ cheesy
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by chukskafor(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
no Scientific or empirical back up

makes no sense
Oga you no well ni; sombori just post educational piece and you de here de run your mouth. Mtcheeeew

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2018
Is it enof to say shaking a gas cylinder is dangerous and could be suicidal, without stating precisely why it is dangerous? Is dis what enlightenment is about? Which sch dis OP go?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Emycord: 9:14am On May 10, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
NO my dear 99.9 use charaoal and firewood not gas. even if its possible they will use sun to cook buhari no be am
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2018
chukskafor:
Oga you no well ni; sombori just post educational piece and you de here de run your mouth. Mtcheeeew
There is no difference between ur head and the akamu inside the OP's own?
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:15am On May 10, 2018
wizrose:
Not as if u are useing gas cylinder u are not among the 99.9/ cheesy
No be lie,na firewood i dey use.

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by solepager(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2018
marvelck:
You don't have to shake the gas cylinder to know the level of its content.
Just wet a side of the cylinder with water. After a while, the used top part will be dry and the lower part with gas will remain wet. The wet portion tells you the amount of gas left. Most times we shake our gas cylinders to check if it is finished or not. That is a very dangerous thing to do. It could be suicidal.
Kindly share with friends and family

It's hot water you use

*Pls Lalasticlala, Mods kindly move this post to front-page to pass the information to everybody and create more awareness
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by solepager(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2018
marvelck:
Just wet a side of the cylinder with water. After a while, the used top part will be dry and the lower part with gas will remain wet. The wet portion tells you the amount of gas left. Most times we shake our gas cylinders to check if it is finished or not. That is a very dangerous thing to do. It could be suicidal.

*Pls Lalasticlala, Mods kindly move this post to front-page to pass the information to everybody and create more awareness

It's hot water you use
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by ricki: 9:17am On May 10, 2018
bullshit......when in transit on vehicle or been manhandled at the factory nko?

complete bullshit .....abeg bring evidence and prove yasef!
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by wizrose(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
No be lie,na firewood i dey use.

u are among the lazy nigerians also u cant afford to by gas cylinder cheesy grin
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
no Scientific or empirical back up

makes no sense
.......it makes a whole lot of sense ......

This gas is a fluid which is compressed in a container.....shaking it could cause pressure and explotion
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by na2016: 9:21am On May 10, 2018
[/b]This is one of the most useless post ever on nairaland. What are the scientific, empirical, theoretical proof and links, etc. to back up this claim? You just fed the masses with a NOT COMPLETELY correct post.[b]

marvelck:

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 10, 2018
marvelck:

I don't think this is true. You may have watched that fake video of 2 guys shaking a gas cylinder and it exploded. It was an edited video and nothing more. There are alot of taxis over here that use gas cylinder as their fuel, if what you said is true, there should be alot more explosion in this country than anywhere in the world because cars are constantly in vibration while in motion, not to mention when they enter bad roads.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:22am On May 10, 2018
Emycord:
NO my dear 99.9 use charaoal and firewood not gas. even if its possible they will use sun to cook buhari no be am

U maybe be correct, although the price of gas dropped recently.
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.......it makes a whole lot of sense ......

This gas is a fluid which is compressed in a container.....shaking it could cause pressure and explotion

That is not a scientific proof and still doesn't make sense.
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
wizrose:

u are among the lazy nigerians also
u cant afford to by gas cylinder cheesy grin

You dat uses gas cylinder much how does dat make u different from me.

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:28am On May 10, 2018
obaival:
Na lie, go 2 gas station and see how de throw it on d ground & roll it after refilling...
rolling and shaking are they the same?.....moreover some of the attendants at the gas stations are not well informed about safety precautions
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2018
Thank you OP
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Handsomecole(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
Na my babe force me dry use gas. I dry use my stove and electric jejely cos right from time I've never been a friend of gas. Well sha when she no dey I use my stove. When she's around i allow her use her gas. I fear gas like shit mehn.
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:30am On May 10, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

That is not a scientific proof and still doesn't make sense.
......go up and you will see someone who explained it with kinetic theory .....
i hope thats what you are looking for
Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by AshCoded(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2018
wizrose:

is like u are among the lazy nigerians president buhari is talking abt .. UR MATE ARE MAKING MONEY U ARE DEAR TALKIN SHIT ABOUT CYLINDER.

lol....see dis guy o

do u kwn me ....no.

do u kwn mayb am already making my money ?...no

nd moreover D topic here is abt shaking cylinder nd nt abt politics or buhari's whatever

if u wanna tok abt politics, we have a section for it kindly move there.

he's talking abt lazy Nigeria youth.....if u r nt one of dem...u should be where u r making ur money NW nd nt talking abt politics wen pple r discussing abt safety tips.

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) by Ishilove: 9:37am On May 10, 2018
marvelck:
Why is it dangerous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.