Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight (24770 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Motirayo2018(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I did transfer to gas woman and went back home.

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Coming inside to continue my cooking my
6 kg cylinder with 3 kg gas refill has been stolen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by dawnomike(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Motirayo2018:

After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I did transfer to gas woman and went back home.

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Coming inside to continue my cooking my
6 kg cylinder with 3 kg gas refill has been stolen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
Sorry about your experience... It is well

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by thorpido(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Everywhere red.
Some people are just criminally minded anyway.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by JASONjnr(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Monitor your neighbor.... One of them is a culprit.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Motirayo2018(f): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Sorry about your experience... It is well

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by samuel051: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Wetin u come want may we do?

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Hafizah(f): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry for your loss. It could be really painful considering the hard times now

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by emmanuelbrown26: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2022
This is to show d level of hunger in d land. People are fuckingly hungry in dis kantry.
Imagine stealing 6kg gas, aunty sorry ohhhh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by ireneidiva(f): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Awwww. So sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by GenderMix: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
This is to show d level of hunger in d land. People are fuckingly hungry in dis kantry.
Imagine stealing 6kg gas, aunty sorry ohhhh

It is beyond hunger. It is sheer wickedness. I have heard of cases where people steal generators that are kept in public domain. Sometimes it could even be the scrap collectors or any regular thief.

Motirayo , sorry for your loss. Be careful next time

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by RepoMan007: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol. End time thieves.

5 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Richy4(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2022

grin grin cheesy grin embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Tinubuagbado: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
APC induced hunger.

This is exactly what APC wants for Nigerians.

God forbid BAT

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Dearest Motirayo,

How are you and the kids. How is Fauziyat?

Sorry about the loss of your gas cylinder in these trying times. You are one hardworking and honest woman I know.

The most important thing in indemnity is ensuring that loss doesn’t happen again.

So, how do we ensure your cylinder is not stolen again? Given your environment.

27 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Tallesty1(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Dearest Motirayo,

Sorry about the loss of your gas cylinder in these trying times. You are one hardworking and honest woman I know.

The most important thing in indemnity is ensuring that loss doesn’t happen again.

They are about to steal Buhari and this one is talking about environment

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by SeaTrade(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Dearest Motirayo,

Sounds like someone you know,
Call her and ask her all these things privately and stop turning public domains to subtle begging playgrounds.
It'll only encourage more of such behaviours here.
Cheers.

64 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Tallesty1:

They are about to steal Buhari and this one is talking about environment

Make them no steal out darling Bubu. That one go pain me abeg.

Happy Sunday, Tallesty. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by ogashman(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Omo, people eyes dey red now!

Some even steal boiling pot of stew or soup and just go and do eba to suppress hunger.

Sorry for ur loss....always be vigilante. There is hunger in the land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Tallesty1(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Make them no steal out darling Bubu. That one go pain me abeg.

Happy Sunday, Tallesty. cheesy
They should kidnap him abeg make more people see reason to believe Kanu grin grin grin grin grin

Ezenwanyi sirim happy sunday. Ta amaka be that. Me sha dey worship from my pc. I no go anywhere because of my pastor's wife.
She asked to sit where I am supposed to sit.

You good?

2 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tallesty1:

They should kidnap him abeg make more people see reason to believe Kanu grin grin grin grin grin
Ezenwanyi sirim happy sunday. Ta amaka be that. Me smileysha dey worship from my pc. I no go anywhere because of my pastor's wife.
She asked to sit where I am supposed to sit.

You good?

I am flattered. embarassed embarassed

Mummy GO done dey show herself sha. E good as you stay for house. Make you fit focus on that your course.

I am very good. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by drmuchin: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
AREA HOT
TRY BUY CHAIN TIE THE GAS CYLINDER
U CAN ALSO ATTACH BELLS TO THE BODY OF THE CYLINDER SO THAT IT WILL RING WHEN THE THIEF IS CARRYING IT
U CAN ALSO TIE OTUMOKPO ON THE BODY TO SCARE THIEVES
TOR!
LAS LAS NA GOD DEY SAVE MAN

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
I'm not supposed to laugh, but the presentation makes the story funny.

There is hunger in the land, my sister. I am reminded of a roasted corn seller who was kidnapped many years ago during the Jonathan era. Her ransom: recharge card and a bag of gari. I kid you not.

We thought Jonathan was bad. We did not know that we left Egypt and by our hands crowned Beelzebub.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by id911(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
pocohantas:

I am flattered. embarassed embarassed

Mummy GO done dey show herself sha. E good as you stay for house. Make you fit focus on that your course.

I am very good. Thanks for asking.

@ pocochantas
How can I contact you please?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
id911:

@ pocochantas
How can I contact you please?

Hello,
I believe you just contacted me by quoting me. So, you can go ahead. The owner of the thread would forgive me/us for a little derailing.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by sisisioge: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle fa, biko start cooking inside your house or build a cage for the cylinder. It is well o.

3 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by kingreign(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm not supposed to laugh, but the presentation makes the story funny.

There is hunger in the land, my sister. I am reminded of a roasted corn seller who was kidnapped many years ago during the Jonathan era. Her ransom: recharge card and a bag of gari. I kid you not.

We thought Jonathan was bad. We did not know that we left Egypt and by our hands crowned Beelzebub.

Chaiiii!!!!! cry

@ motirayo2018, send me your phone number. Don’t mind, I just called you a few mins ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Oladipso(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ok
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by yuzjet(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Gratefully045: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by SensualMan1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry dear. Its so unfortunate that ur gas cylinder was stolen by a Tinubu protégé. All touts, Urchins, miscreants, thieves, never do Wells has quadrupled in your land all thanks to Tinubu. Next time they might come for ur food. The choice is in your hands.

For safety of ur gas cylinder and pot of food, Peter Obi is the answer.

9 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Danielle09: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
The culprit no fit pass ur neighbor walai cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Mhhaan(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Damn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Why I Cheated On My Husband / Should I Renovate Our Family House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.