Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (47579 Views)

Osahon Enabulele: One Doctor Attending To 4,000 Nigerians / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by IamHeWrites: 6:24am On May 10, 2018
Photo of a Kenyan Nurse has currently been trending online after she was captured licking lollipop while attending to a patient in an emergency room in Kitale District Hospital, Kenya.

According to online reports, the patient was taking to the hospital after he was involved in a car accident and the responsible to attend to the victim is seen licking lollipop.

See photo below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/kenyan-nurse-seen-taking-lollipop-in-an-emergency-room-while-attending-to-a-patient.html

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by omaolowo(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2018
Is this a Nurse or a Doctor?
To me, She looks more of a Doctor than a Nurse

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Nobody: 6:36am On May 10, 2018
Was this how she licked lollipops during classes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Nobody: 6:40am On May 10, 2018
This is called patient abuse or unprofessional health care delivery

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by sacajawea: 6:45am On May 10, 2018
Eh you don't know anything yet

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by eleojo23: 6:50am On May 10, 2018
She looks more like a doctor.

Make una free her small...it's not like she was performing a surgery...

And she might have been working all day and feeling tired so she decided to get some glucose from the lollipop...

Lollipop contains simple sugars which are converted to energy quickly.

269 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by jeeqaa7(m): 6:50am On May 10, 2018
Only in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by adioolayi(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2018
The Nigeria JOHESU counterpart in Kenya
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Bossontop(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2018
undecided
Height of unprofessionalism

9 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2018
If it works for her. She looks calm and confident

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:51am On May 10, 2018
grin

She wasn't LICKING a lollipop sha OR is this the new definition of licking in KENYA now? undecided lipsrsealed

Attending patients in ER can be gruesome ooo but i wonder why she doesn't even wear a face mask which is S.O.P both in public & private hospital? #SMH

Well, it seems she don't read the memo after all...

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by macaranta(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2018
So? What if she's masking a deadly breath that could kill the patient? No... You guys only think of yourselves undecided grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by cricifixo: 6:51am On May 10, 2018
So what? She can't lick lolipop in peace again?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Harfisco(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2018
sebi no be her family member
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Icon4s(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2018
Looks more like a Doctor.

The thing is youths of today take too many things for granted.

They don't have sense of emergency and urgency. They always want to still feel cool under any situation.

I have a lot of them around me so I know what I am talking about.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Taiwo20(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2018
Doctor ni, wetin consign nurse with that apparatus.

12 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by SafetyFirst(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2018
I don't really see what's wrong with that.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Bukky001(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2018
Why are you people bent on destroying the image of nurses. This is a doctor for Christ's sake........ Besides, I don't see anything bad in what dhe is doing, it doesn't disturb her work

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by donprincebigt(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2018
what's there if she did. there is nothing special. so far she knows what she's doing. people with overrating what is not

11 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Horlaslim(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2018
Somebody cannot lick lollipop � in peace again cry

8 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Elslim: 6:53am On May 10, 2018
This most desrespectfull people on earth...
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Ijaya123: 6:53am On May 10, 2018
There are lots of her likes in Nigerian hospitals. Maybe even worse.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by zaltman(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2018
What if the young lady had not taken anything since the start of her shift? Is it against their professional code of conducts ni?[color=#000099][/color]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by damosky12(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2018
so? Is it a sin? As long is the stuff in her mouth doesn't endanger the patients life or distract her.

11 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by partnerbiz4: 6:54am On May 10, 2018
cee c nurse.

end time...
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by sdindan: 6:57am On May 10, 2018
so to lick sweet now Na bad thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Twoclans(f): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
Na today, her counterparts in Nigeria are even worse. They take in their mobile phones to emergency situations and even during delivery and browse nairaland when someone just needs a drip in front of them to survive . angry

Human life barely means anything in Africa,and the nurse is not the only guilty one we are all guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by Pavore9: 6:57am On May 10, 2018
It is the call of the hospital.
Re: Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient by henrixx(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2018
I thought it was the real lollipop

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / "Dear Death, I Am Ready" - Young Nigerian Woman Leaves Painful Note On Facebook / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.